Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (118091 Views)

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by pulleypuma: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Run ( in yoruba) cool
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Emma990(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaii....from your write up, that girl would be sweet....

Op, pls can I get her number so i can make things easier for you to bed her!! grin

u eh!
u wan even worst d guy issue
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by MrDoGood(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:
Hi everyone, hope y'all safe. I am going to hit the road straight up.

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

What do you want me to do?

No insult please.

So, ur hard earned wife is now refered to as "the gossip"
I pity your downfall, but I pray u don't fall.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Tom05: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

My wife's sister, 24, visited us two days before the lockdown in Lagos and was hoping to travel in the next three days. Unfortunately for her, the lock down thwarted her plan.

Now, my wife, together with our 3 year old boy, always leaves the house during the day to go gossip with her friends, living only her sister and me at home.

The problem is, my wife's sister has been looking at me somehow, like she wants me to have sex with her. The other day she saw me and was smiling like I gifted her some money, like a fish. Yesterday, she wore a blouse that left her n.pples dangling back and forth as she walked around the house.

Guys please, I am in a dilemma. And, good god, the girl is finer and hotter than her sister, the gossip.

No insult please.

The way you sound your wife knew that you are a cheater which I think you are.

Responsible man should get busy in the house either reading or writing a long term goal not looking at another woman breast dangling except your wife breast.

My friend you need to Sanitize your mind from this dirty way first and focus on what really matter.. watching movies or reading books
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by gentlemate00: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
I cant believe what i am reading! as in you are looking for Mr perfect omo you go wait tired..wait ooo na you holy pass my sister grin Well that shows you ares still single then and for your information you just lost your future husband to the drama. I will advice you to continue maybe you will understand when the hunter become the hunted or when one of your friend marry the said guy then your eye go clear.

Mtchewwww

Victorycollins:
She might, because she wants to know how faithful her husband is.... I've done it to every boyfriend I have.... They keep falling for the temptation.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by fefenoble88: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2020
You better sit your own mind down and advise yourself properly. Our former landlord in Benin I won't mention is name,he was very wealthy,I never use the word rich. If am to use the word rich,then definitely stinky should be added to the rich. Similar thing you are about to do now,was exactly what he did. To end the long story,he died mysteriously,he gave up the ghost having no kobo to show. Safe journey #pityurLife

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by victorazyvictor(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Use condom, nak and clean ur mouth. grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by kiddapunk: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
you're a big fool. The reverse is the case actually... You want to Bleep the girl, so you're sensitive to every innocuous gesture of solidarity the girl shows... Idiot cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Greatfullheart: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Men she's giving you the green light. If i were you i smash the hell out of her b4 she leaves my house. You said it yourself she's Hotter and Sexier than her gossip sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by 147abbey(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy,
use ur brain

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by heilige(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
When a man thinks with his Kangol instead of his head. Shit will happen.
Keep calm and lock yourself alone in your room when your wife goes away, or better still you should also go out.
Some kin Bleep no just worth am
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by betterbest: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2020
There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by omotoda(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Why are you lying to us now? Confess that you are 'lusting' after her.Tell your wife l.Shikena!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Evidenx(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
A MAN IS REDUCED TO A PIECE OF BREAD BY THE WAIST OF A WHORISH WOMAN AND HER HOUSE(PRIVATE PARTS) LEAD TO THE PATHS OF DEATH ..OGA EAT AND DIE NA YOU SABI. ......BUT I WILL ADVISE YOU, FLEE FROM EVERY APPEARANCE OF EVIL.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by CuteYvonne777: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bravity1000(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Warn her n tell her to leave
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Drsavage(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Macphenson:
Tell ur wife.
But no you won't, because you have already stripped her naked in your mind.

It all depends on the type of wife he has.

Cause I can think of a million ways of how it can end badly for the poor guy.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Bravity1000(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
warn her n tell her to leave
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by readingokpara: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
look before you leap
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Asazwalingwa: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2020
IceLip:
Oga..use ya 6, you are falling into their plan slow n steady

coooorect
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Asazwalingwa: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Macphenson:
Tell ur wife.
But no you won't, because you have already stripped her naked in your mind.

Badt guy

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by smokey12345: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2020
You too should look for your friends closeby to waste time there
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by khengxlei(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
I bet you this is a plan between your wife and her sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by khengxlei(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2020
victorazyvictor:

cool
victorazyvictor:

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Freighthost: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Ishilove:

That's high. DDU?
DDP

Kindly send your inquiry to info@scaexpress.com
Freighthost@scaexpress.com

We can check weight and dims and negotiate better offer
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by baysol: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
Use the need for social distancing as excuse to bring your wife back home, until her sister leaves. If care is not taken at this rate you will fall into her trap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by BlackPanther101(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
How we sure you've not bleeped her...
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by greggng: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.

Your subject is misleading ....I not in agreement with the body of your message. Simply say you want to Bleep your wife's sister .stop looking for our permission to do so ....afterall you are not the first person to commit such abomination.
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2020
mystry:

You can stay with a woman for months without Bleep oga check your pimpim grin shocked

My morning wood is extremely firm guy, grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by merits(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
Caution her in the absence of her sister,next time she does that tell her sister afterwards.

Be fastoooooo,that lady seem possessed.
Your silly wife too is not wise,that knows her sister has such foolish attitude and still leave her to be you alone at home.

It could be. A trap too like testing,1,2,tueeeehhhh,that the both ladies are doing on you.
Be careful
I have a similar experienced,but in the absence of my wife.i gave her stern warning!!! angry. and she beg me and I forgive her.she still feel ashamed of herself till today.....bro respect yourself and be a man of dignity.because not all pussy are met for you.you just have to let go some pussy go to command a respect.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
see format to get women grin

grin Too old for that, I can confidently approach any woman if I fancy her, it's either she likes me or not. When you get to my age, you will understand, relationships ain't really complicated

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. by TrebleChamp(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2020
ninety5:

No insult please.
No insult ke? You are a very foolish man/boy who lack self respect and respect for your family, you even stupidly compared her beauty to your wife. How are we even sure you haven't slept with her yet, what is so difficult in telling your wife to caution her sister or you do it yourself? Stupid, shameless idiot. Hope this little contribution of mine will reset your brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.