Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (85647 Views)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Are these people bastards?
Cant they wear masks and gloves?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Yes it's normal because na for east!

If this same shit happens somewhere in yobe
Then it's as a result of illiteracy
They will even blame Islam for it!

These same people will come online to tell you how backward northerners are!

Onitsha that has hundreds of foreign returnees!! No facemask no social distancing!!

These same people will come online looking for a news to mock kano with!!

Blaming kano for not closing down markets and mosques before the virus get there!

Hypocrisy is going to consume the east!

The market should be opened for business. Is there any survival strategy government have put in place for people to survive? People are hungry, you did not give them food. None of those people standing has received 20K or food from government.

You mentioned hypocrisy. It is hypocrisy for Kano to have overpopulated market on Ramadan's eve only to declare strange deaths two days later.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by nijabazaar: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
manuelreports:

You are selfish, perhaps you have enough and you are just selfish about your own welfare. So the people that will die of hunger for you to live are not human being.

No I am not.

I have enough but what is the point of having enough when the other members of your community are dying off of covid. Isn't there a chance that I would be infected and die off too. This hunger we all yapping about is temporary. I repeat, it is better that we are hungry than to die of a disease as dangerous as Wuhan virus
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
who would be buying from the market when borders r closed
Let the market worry about itself..
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
big lie please, I live in asaba , nobody is crossing that bridge to delta ,, delta hv closed their end with soilders right there, cars or not , u can’t pass .

Bridge na onitsha bridge which one be deltA.. ore motor Dey asaba toll gate like this.. even after total!

Movement Dey Ibuzor junction even summit na inside asaba movement no too dey .. but activities the happen..

Anyway Alabuotu.. ofuobi
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Liliantalks: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
babaolofin:

The market should be opened for business. Is there any survival strategy government have put in place for people to survive? People are hungry, you did not give them food. None of those people standing has received 20K or food from government.
people r hungry so ? ,, the virus should continue to spread until we r all dead ? Both the hungry and not hungry. They can lighten the lockdown but opening onitsha market is very wrong
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by omonnakoda: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
nijabazaar:

Sweetheart, I am talking based on a research from an oxford peer review paper. Ask for the link i.e if u care. Dont ever call me ignorant again.

Has there been One established case of immunity before you start talking of herd immunity
Oxford peer review paper?Who are you kidding with this bombast
Dropping phrases like " peer review" is supposed to impress me?

What the hell is a Peer Review Paper? Can you define that?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:
The great Otu Nkwo, we eagerly await the opening of this market more than we await the resumption of Premier league matches grin

Speak for yourself sir...

BetNaija boys beg to differ!!! grin
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Onitsha that has hundreds of foreign returnees!! No facemask no social distancing!!

Blaming kano for not closing down markets and mosques before the virus get there!

Oga you're too pained. Take a chill mahn

Imhotep see your fellow colleague of bigotry. Feel free to summon your other gay friends and be quoting him upandan with your meaningless talks.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by simhosting: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Me too
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2020
investnow2013:
At main market Onitsha yesterday traders gathered in larger numbers, awaiting the opening of the market.

See as you turn innocent hustler to meme!!! grin
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Liliantalks: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Bridge na onitsha bridge which one be deltA.. ore motor Dey asaba toll gate like this.. even after total!

Movement Dey Ibuzor junction even summit na inside asaba movement no too dey .. but activities the happen..

Anyway Alabuotu.. ofuobi
u r talking real ignorant,,, the bridge hv two ends ,, one side is delta the other is onitsha , I am not arguing who has or not hv the bridge.. u can live on the bridge but no one is coming down to delta .
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Hypocrisy thrives in Nigeria. The ground is very fertile grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
HeadShot:

It's highly disturbing.... Government has failed
The people are failing themselves

Everyone has failed including you passing judgement from the comfort of your high castle.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by nijabazaar: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:

Has there been One established case of immunity before you start talking of herd immunity
Oxford peer review paper?Who are you kidding with this bombast
Dropping phrases like " peer review" is supposed to impress me?

What the hell is a Peer Review Paper?

Why would I impress a faceless person on a faceless forum?

You dont matter to me just like I dont to you. No need for your inflated ego and all that. If you dont like my opinion, scroll down
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Nothing new sir... Hypocrisy has been laying waste to Nigeria long before the British handed over prematurely in 1960!!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Liliantalks: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Anyway Alabuotu.. ofuobi
Nd for ur information, neither delta or anambra owns that bridge . That river is river Niger, anambra didn’t build the bridge . No state is a monopoly owner of the bridge that’s why welcome to each state r pasted at both ends not on the bridge
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

There is no single case of covid19 in anambra, our borders are closed no coming in or out, we are safe

You sure?!... Ncdc wee nor like that o!!! grin
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Everything wey we dey talk no dey enter some people's ears....
Na God dey save us....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
At some point in the near future, Nigeria will have to choose between Covid-19 and severe economic recession and the attendant social and security issues that will follow.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by omonnakoda: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
nijabazaar:

Why would I impress a faceless person on a faceless forum?

You dont matter to me just like I dont to you. No need for your inflated ego and all that. If you dont like my opinion, scroll down
Your opinion is dangerous and irresponsible that is why I am calling you out.

It is also ignorant
You claim 200000 people need to die in order to develop herd immunity

Is there any proven case of individual immunity anywhere before you start talking of herd immunity

Once again what is a PEER REVIEW PAPER?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
After ranting please stay your ass in Anambra state

Please hush!!!

A lot of Deltans are already agitating to cross that bloody bridge and get to Onitsha market!!!

No need pretending on social media!!!

Someone with Okowa as governor is mocking another person's Governor!!! Lemme laugh!!! grin
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by nijabazaar: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:

Your opinion is dangerous and irresponsible that is why I am calling you out.

It is also ignorant
You claim 200000 people need to die in order to develop herd immunity

Is there any proven case of individual immunity anywhere before you start talking of herd immunity

Once again what is a PEER REVIEW PAPER?

Scroll down. This is a faceless forum.
You should be asking for the link to the peer review paper not its meaning.

I repeat, We DONT matter to each other.

Scroll down...
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Ijaya123: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Hypocrisy is ingrained in their DNA

Meanwhile...

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Liliantalks: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please hush!!!

A lot of Deltans are already agitating to cross that bloody bridge and get to Onitsha market!!!

No need pretending on social media!!!

Someone with Okowa as governor is mocking another person's Governor!!! Lemme laugh!!! grin
okowa is a wonderful governor, thank you , no one is mocking anambra government,, they should stay in their state
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Herdsmen: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Liliantalks:
Nd for ur information, neither delta or anambra owns that bridge . That river is river Niger, anambra didn’t build the bridge . No state is a monopoly owner of the bridge that’s why welcome to each state r pasted at both ends not on the bridge

Next time before you talk .. be sure.

Thanks.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Miracle1991: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Too bad....that's were ABA best Onitsha...in ABA now 80% of the residents now wears facemasks both big and small everybody is wearing something
I hope you see the pictures. If you want lie don't use pictures
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by 9japride(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
They shouldn't open that market yet until this corona surge is settled. One can intentionally enter the market from another state just to infect people. Some humans have no human feelings as can be in nairaland.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by strafist911: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Seriously speaking I'm disappointed in obiano the man is put people at risk

SHUT UP WOMAN! THE FEAR OF THIS "SO CALLED" CORONA VIRUS IS EVEN DEADLIER THAN THE VIRUS ITSELF.
THERE IS NO COVID19 IN NIGERIA. GET THAT IN TO YOUR LOCAL SKULL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.