Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (85596 Views)

Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
Nwanyiogwashi:
I won't talk to omata like you again : D ; D
[/s]

Have you ever in your life seen islayer talk to you on this nairaland, till you began putting head in Anambra issue? Onye ka-ibu kwanu? Steer clear of our thread or any Igbo thread!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Area4Area: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Keep ranting after that stay your ass in Anambra state
Kip kwayet abeg, just because you added ogwashi to your monicker doesn't make you a Deltan so stop stocking up unnecessary animosity between the peoples of the states.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
odogwunaija:

NCDC
The official mouthpiece of the nation on covid19 matters

Drop the link here
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
redroom:

Herd Immunity

Lolz
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Area4Area: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
iSlayer2:

Oga shut up and steer clear of Anambra or even Igbo threads in general. They no call Delta here. Igbophobic nonentity.
It is people like you that fell for his trap that I blame, he's neither from Delta nor Anambra.
He knows some Igbos online like roforofo fight and he started one while pumping fuel into it, how many Deltans have you seen here supporting him? He's male by the way

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Area4Area:
It is people like you that fell for his trap that I blame, he's neither from Delta nor Anambra.
He knows some Igbos online like roforofo fight and he started one while pumping fuel into it, how many Deltans have you seen here supporting him? He's male by the way

No P.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Godons1: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:

You wish grin

You can Google theşe pictures. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by odomanis: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Yes it's normal because na for east!

If this same shit happens somewhere in yobe
Then it's as a result of illiteracy
They will even blame Islam for it!

These same people will come online to tell you how backward northerners are!

Onitsha that has hundreds of foreign returnees!! No facemask no social distancing!!

These same people will come online looking for a news to mock kano with!!

Blaming kano for not closing down markets and mosques before the virus get there!

Hypocrisy is going to consume the east!

You are doing the same thing now. So whats the difference ?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
How many people wear face masks here? Well as long as Delta state boundary both land and water is close I don't care if Anambra state turn to next kano.
Kano kill u there idiot. If lazy fool like who eats mama,papa,bro,sister thank u want to go on lockdown for d whole of 2020,u're free. If Ghana with about 1235 cases of covid-19 could open markets,relax thier lockdown what stops Anambra without a single case from opening?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
No face masks

No social distancing

No nothing...

There's no single case of the virus in Anambra state. Why social distancing?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by MasterKernel: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
No face masks

No social distancing

No nothing...

If you board Lagos Yellow Bus(Danfo), BRT ask them to observe social distancing.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by MasterKernel: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

Onitsha that has hundreds of foreign returnees!! No facemask no social distancing!!

Blaming kano for not closing down markets and mosques before the virus get there!

Hypocrisy of what? Of working hard, oooh! Of telling you the level of poverty, Illiteracy and insurgency rocking the North.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
wealthyhenry:

There's no single case of the virus in Anambra state. Why social distancing?

No need for preventive measures?....By the way how many testing for the virus has been done in Anambra? How many?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

If you board Lagos Yellow Bus(Danfo), BRT ask them to observe social distancing.

What's your point?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by MasterKernel: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
As long as you people don't enter Delta state I'm OK with the decision of your drunker governor well I have forward this picture and call to Delta state government. Stay safe in Anambra state and please don't come near Delta state sad

Sister hope you aren't high? Did you see anybody ask the border be opened? Keep your naughtiness, behide the bridge.

Calling Anambra state Governor Drunk, you need help.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by goaldynboy: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am from Anambra!

But I can tell you that it is very stupid for that illiterate drunk governor to hastily open the churches and market in view of what is still happening around the world!

It is also very stupid and illiterate for the traders to resume market without face mask and adhering to social distancing!!
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

On this one, I support you. Governor Willie Obiano will regret this move. What a foolish Governor cry
cry

I am highly disappointed with Onitsha people!

They are playing with fire! Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by MasterKernel: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:

What's your point?

You're critical of them not maintaining social distance, I then asked you a simple question, how will Lagos residents deal with social distancing whole boarding buses?
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

Sister hope you aren't high? Did you see anybody ask the border be opened? Keep your naughtiness, behide the bridge.

Calling Anambra state Governor Drunk, you need help.
Shutup little boy!

That lady you quoted is right.

Willie Obiano is a foolish drunkard, he should be arrested for this stupid act!!! Foolish Governor. Call a spade a spade! He goofed!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
iSlayer2:

Have you ever in your life seen islayer talk to you on this nairaland, till you began putting head in Anambra issue? Onye ka-ibu kwanu? Steer clear of our thread or any Igbo thread!
You are a disgrace to the Igbos!

It is foolish drunkards like you supporting foolish, senseless Igbo Governors that are destroying the efforts of great Igbo sons and daughters and painting us black like the illiterate north you fools always condemn.

Just take a look at the picture, no face mask, no distancing, no nothing, are you not mad and foolish to defend such mediocre from a drunk Governor What efforts had your drunk Governor Obiano made or measures put in place to curb spread of the virus infection

I am so ashamed of Onitsha people, they just spoilt my day, and I am surprised Igbo youths like you are defending this foolishness angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by MasterKernel: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
Shutup little boy!

That lady you quoted is right.

Willie Obiano is a foolish drunkard, he should be arrested for this stupid act!!! Foolish Governor. Call a spade a spade! He goofed!

It's unfortunate that aged individuals, can't pass a day without trading words or throwing tantrums.

How do you lock down humans, without palliatives? Americans minimum wage is $ 7 per hour, yet a stimulus package of over $2 trillion is to be given this week, yet after paying a dead wage (N18, 000) per month in Nigeria, you're asking them to stay back home with any form of palliative.

What's the different between a man who died out of hunger and pandemic? If you can't help a man, allow him to fight for his survival.
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:

But u are leading in corona related sickness
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Onitsha is a shithole like Lagos and Warri
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Godons1:

You can Google theşe pictures. grin grin grin
Google Ibadan Show us screenshot,, google onisha too and show us screenshots,,
I bet u can't do that

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's unfortunate that aged individuals, can't pass a day without trading words or throwing tantrums.

How do you lock down humans, without palliatives? Americans minimum wage is $ 7 per hour, yet a stimulus package of over $2 trillion is to be given this week, yet after paying a dead wage (N18, 000) per month in Nigeria, you're asking them to stay back home with any form of palliative.

What's the different between a man who died out of hunger and pandemic? If you can't help a man, allow him to fight for his survival.
You lack wisdom, and what stopped them from buying N100 ankara made face mask to cover their stupid faces to protect other people

I know your next stupid response: they don't have the money, but they will have enough money to buy kpomo, nkwobi, ugba, and drinks to celebrate their impending crises in the name of market has opened

Igbo boys like you should be sent to Borno, Kano, Yobe and Taraba to live almajiri boys because you lots are a total disgrace to the great Igbo nation; always defending stupidity of some failed Igbo politicians just to appear like you care about Igbo progress but in reality you are a nonentity, you and your likes annoy me, you better go and apologize to that nwanyiogwashi you insulted angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
MaryMichael:
I won't talk to omata like you again cheesy grin

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by JustAPhase(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
nijabazaar:

Do we really need to wait for to Covid show a quarter of the virulence abroad here?

Can we risk that.

My analogy in the quote u mentionioned is simply to illustrate the point that this community herd thing the government is adopting will render us all useless. Vaccine for covid is scheduled for 2021 ooo. Ecuador adopted this approach of ours and they lay in their numbers. Heck, even here in Nigeria whilst the rest of the south were on partial or total lockdown, Kano was agog and all of a sudden 650 mysterious deaths....

I repeat, hunger killing a few is better than Covid murdering g thousands.
America you mentioned reached a peak after 55k dead. They have the resources to ensure gradual ease of lockdown. They have the resources to enforce mandatory covid precautions. In Nigeria we are a giANT when it comes to precautions

In a proper country, mandatory wearing of masks would work but here, I wonder how we could do that with the Bus park agberos or the market women

I know you already have enough to last till the vaccine is out. Abeg, some love would go along way.
Diamond
Joseph
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by adadike(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arrewa:
lol grin grin

NNE abughim onye igbo!! Anoghim a saboteur!

Abum onye ugwu Mara asu igbo nke Oma!!

Isi na Mua bu Arrewa ga anwu onwu ike!!

Ginwa bu Adadike ka ebu Mua bu Arrewa uzo nwe togbolu!! Enweghim efe hi Kita. Kemesia

I ga ebum uzo nwuo!!
Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
You are a disgrace to the Igbos!

It is foolish drunkards like you supporting foolish, senseless Igbo Governors that are destroying the efforts of great Igbo sons and daughters and painting us black like the illiterate north you fools always condemn.

Just take a look at the picture, no face mask, no distancing, no nothing, are you not mad and foolish to defend such mediocre from a drunk Governor What efforts had your drunk Governor Obiano made or measures put in place to curb spread of the virus infection

I am so ashamed of Onitsha people, they just spoilt my day, and I am surprised Igbo youths like you are defending this foolishness angry angry

Look here, I never ever supported the move to lift the ban on movement. I feel it is way too early and we may pay for it very dearly. I don't know how the decision was reached so soon. However, for that eze bida to wish Anambra turns to Kano will not be tolerated! Kano that nearly 700 people have died mysteriously is what she's wishing on Anambra? May Amadioha locate her there. Stupid girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) / Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.