Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike (1459 Views)

Why Do Couples Look Alike As They Grow Older / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
I have realized this in several occasions many girls like to move with female friends that look exactly like them. For instance slim girls like to move with a friend that is slim. If she's pretty her friend most be pretty. If she bursty her friend most be bursty. What is the reason behind this?

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by seunlayi(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
It limits and reduces the level of jealousy between them

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by gasparpisciotta: 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
Maybe they are simply following the old adage which says ‘birds of same feather flock together’.
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by KAM3KAZI: 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
lol, birds of the same feather... you know the rest cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by finalboss(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I have realized this in several occasions many girls like to move with female friends that look exactly like them. For instance slim girls like to move with a friend that is slim. If she's pretty her friend most be pretty. If she bursty her friend most be bursty. What is the reason behind this?
Even the ones with forehead
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Oluromantic: 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
That your discovery is not rooted enough to be called valid
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2020
Oluromantic:
That your discovery is not rooted enough to be called valid

My dear irs too obvious I have noticed it severally.. I still don't understand why they do that
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by FavourIfechukwu(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
Birds of a feather....
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by StrongandMighty: 2:05pm On May 03, 2020
If she's broke, her friend must be broke too.. example sexylassie2 and Millenniumlady

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 03, 2020
Its as per levels.
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by sexylassie2(f): 2:45pm On May 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:
If she's broke, her friend must be broke too..
example sexylassie2 and Millenniumlady

The story of the pained broke boy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Millenniumlady(f): 2:50pm On May 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:
If she's broke, her friend must be broke too..
example sexylassie2 and Millenniumlady
We A listers we paid sister's stop the hating we wake up like this undecided it's every niggas dream on this forum to wife me and sexyla cause we're delicious and curvilicous ........We're too fly for this shit modafukas
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
lol,
birds of the same feather...
you know the rest cool
gbam cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Funmmyastic: 3:19pm On May 03, 2020
That's not 100% true.Because if you place me and my two best friends side by side,you'll notice the glaring difference in our respective heights.There is a shorty,tall giant and an average among us.Likewise our skin colour.
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by StrongandMighty: 3:27pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
We A listers we paid sister's stop the hating we wake up like this undecided it's every niggas dream on this forum to wife me and sexyla cause we're delicious and curvilicous ........We're too fly for this shit modafukas

Broke ass go and make money oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by StrongandMighty: 3:28pm On May 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

The story of the pained broke boy.
brokelyn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Millenniumlady(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Broke ass go and make money oo
Goofyass modafuka get the fvck off my mention

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by StrongandMighty: 3:38pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Goofyass modafuka get the fvck off my mention

broke ass go and make money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Millenniumlady(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:

broke ass go and make money
Goofyass stay off ladies talk
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by StrongandMighty: 3:43pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Goofyass stay off ladies talk
ok brokelyn

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Millenniumlady(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
StrongandMighty:

ok brokelyn

Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:
Its as per levels.

Abi so it does not relate to how attractive they appear to guys?
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Abi so it does not relate to how attractive they appear to guys?

Nope.
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope.

Ok thanks for pointing that out..
Re: Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Ok thanks for pointing that out..

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 / Nigerian Lady Makes Marriage Proposal To Her Boyfriend (Photo, Video) / Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.