Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him (6485 Views)

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Belafonte(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Elui2:
you shouldn't be telling this to me na..you have a daughter right or you are going to have a daughter right?

Whether or not I have a date is irrelevant.

You should be more worried about whether there’s any merit to my comment or not.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by nwachukwu9(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some smart girls would remove sex from the equation and claim they are virgin's, while putting all the responsibility on the shoulder of the Simp
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by nwachukwu9(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
I don't pity any simp on nairaland anymore

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by nwachukwu9(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Relationship should be mutual

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by lexdino: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okeytus:
All the 'wanna be" bad girls are currently on this thread....lol
Sure
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 11:27pm On May 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

E.g beckysexy......did I look for person trouble?...wetin bite me for here?......ouch!!!
Mumu grin
So, you still dey ?
You don chop bellefull abi? No wonder You dey find person trouble.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2020
Beckysexy:

Mumu grin
So, you still dey ?
You don chop bellefull abi? No wonder You dey find person trouble.
You wan kee me ni? shocked Swear say you no missed me.....na you tell lalasticolo to ban me abi?....the ban shocked me ooo... So what's up now she-mumu tongue. Happy Sunday.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 10:50pm On May 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

You wan kee me ni? shocked Swear say you no missed me.....na you tell lalasticolo to ban me abi?....the ban shocked me ooo... So what's up now she-mumu tongue. Happy Sunday.
I didn't know you were banned eeyah, well maybe that'll give you sense Sha.
Maybe they banned you because you're always looking for the Queen's trouble. tongue
Happy Sunday.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2020
Beckysexy:

I didn't know you were banned eeyah, well maybe that'll give you sense Sha.
Maybe they banned you because you're always looking for the Queen's trouble. tongue
Happy Sunday.
Post your pics make we see you now.......you dey hide your face.....when it come to your matter "sense" ...I know dey get sense grin as per we we things.... tongue
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by zexy2030(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2020
Nature has never designed a woman to be a player grin
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Deicide: 1:05pm On May 04, 2020
There is meaning behind meaning, the op is very intelligent
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 1:15pm On May 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

Post your pics make we see you now.......you dey hide your face.....when it come to your matter "sense" ...I know dey get sense grin as per we we things.... tongue
Post my pics?
It's called a faceless forum for a reason.
Don't worry I'll post my pics when traveling to Canada, I'll even create a thread about it.
"Beckysexy in Canada" tongue
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2020
Beckysexy:

Post my pics?
It's called a faceless forum for a reason.
Don't worry I'll post my pics when traveling to Canada, I'll even create a thread about it.
"Beckysexy in Canada" tongue
So you wan con join me for Canada .....I still dey on my processing shit..... cheesy
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by BabbanBura(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1
You won't catch any feelings for him if you invest nothing besides sex in the relationship.

This means you must always remain jobless and broke as a bad girl. All expenses must be paid by whoever the simp that was fortunate enough to be chosen as your boyfriend.
Remember, "the one who invests the least holds the most power".
Don't fret about it bad girl, it is very easy to get a simp to fall in love and empty his bank account on you: simply give him sex sparingly while bombarding his ears with sweet names such as baby, love of my life, one and only, my ride or die, boo boo, I can't live without you, and so on. Neverminding the fact that you gonna dump him in not more than 6 months like you did with all your previous 13 exes. Within a few days the simp won't be able to sleep if you do even a little thing such as refusing to pick his call.

Rule 2
The more you get him to spend on you, the more in love with you he becomes. This means he becomes loyal and you find it getting easier to control him the more you're able to bill him successfully.

This means you must keep making demands upon demands from him until you're sure you've dried up his bank account.
Are you asking me how to pull this off on your simp of a boyfriend?
Bad girl, I can't believe you're still this dumb after reading Rule 1 above. Sex is your bargaining chip as a bad girl! Use it to reward him sparingly when he complies, withold it from him whenever he refuses any of your endless demands, while also shaming him and reminding him of how you can replace him with ease if he doesn't comply.
This also means that you must never allow him sex you for free! I repeat, never!!!
Even if you're ho*ny and you must have sex on that very day, just reach out to any of your multiple f*ck buddies that pays you real big cash whenever you offer them sex. Your multiple sexual escapades won't hurt your boyfriend if he never gets to know. You are getting the drift, right? Now you're a real bad girl. Cheers.
Remember that besides sex, you have nothing else to contribute to the life of your significant other therefore, why wait till he comes to his senses and realize this fact? when you can simply go on the offense and strike him why the iron is still hot, before moving on to your next victim.

Rule 3
Always move on whenever a bigger spender arrives.

This means you must always be on the lookout for your next victims, regardless of how much time and resources your current boyfriend is investing in you. Of course I understand you're getting close to 30 now and all your friends are getting married while you're not even sure if your womb is still intact after the severe bleeding you experienced in your 57th abortion, which you did two years ago. Your menstrual pains have increased since that occurrence and you also noticed that you haven't missed your period ever since despite the fact that you've done it raw with not less than 20 new guys since that time. Who cares if you can't get pregnant anyway? Soon the latest iPhone will be released and you must maintain your reputation as being among the first to buy it. Or do you want to lose your reputation of being called "miss expensive"?
Forget that depression and feeling of worthlessness that you feel deep down, knowing fully well that your life has been all about riding on the back of men and causing emotional pains to anyone who's ever gotten too close to you. Who cares? You have to keep doing whatever makes you happy, girl. That's how to be a bad girl.
At anytime you become too jealous of your married friends, either you steal their husband's or you pretend to be an active feminist on Nairaland, Twitter and the other social media platforms. It is a win-win for you bad girl.
Of course if you've been following rule 1 and rule 2 consistently, the simp of a man that is currently in your hook must have bought you the latest iPhone which you're using to snap and uploading celebrity-grade photos to your social media pages, your wardrobe is filled with all the latest designer wears now and you're using the most expensive perfumes thanks to being a bad girl. Hundreds of other rich simpleton are chasing and begging for you to come spend their money and ruin their lives in the name of love; an art that you've mastered how to pull off with ease.

You have all the time, girl. Why must you allow loyalty make you stick to one man?

Excellento!!!
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Phenomenal16(f): 5:07pm On May 05, 2020
Na waho
Broad is the gate that leads to hell

1 Like

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 12:48pm On May 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

So you wan con join me for Canada .....I still dey on my processing shit..... cheesy
Haha
You too?
The rate at which most Nigerians are running abroad is alarming.
Anyways, good luck with your processing.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

Haha
You too?
The rate at which most Nigerians are running abroad is alarming.
Anyways, good luck with your processing.
Yeah.....how are you today?
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by heartbraker(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1
You won't catch any feelings for him if you invest nothing besides sex in the relationship.

This means you must always remain jobless and broke as a bad girl. All expenses must be paid by whoever the simp that was fortunate enough to be chosen as your boyfriend.
Don't fret about it bad girl, it is very easy to get a simp to fall in love and empty his bank account on you: simply give him sex sparingly while bombarding his ears with sweet names such as baby, love of my life, one and only, my ride or die, boo boo, I can't live without you, and so on. Neverminding the fact that you gonna dump him in not more than 6 months like you did with all your previous 13 exes. Within a few days the simp won't be able to sleep if you do even a little thing such as refusing to pick his call.

Rule 2
The more you get him to spend on you, the more in love with you he becomes. This means he becomes loyal and you find it getting easier to control him the more you're able to bill him successfully.

This means you must keep making demands upon demands from him until you're sure you've dried up his bank account.
Bad girl, I can't believe you're still this dumb after reading Rule 1 above. Sex is your bargaining chip as a bad girl! Use it to reward him sparingly when he complies, withold it from him whenever he refuses any of your endless demands, while also shaming him and reminding him of how you can replace him with ease if he doesn't comply.
This also means that you must never allow him sex you for free! I repeat, never!!!
Even if you're ho*ny and you must have sex on that very day, just reach out to any of your multiple f*ck buddies that pays you real big cash whenever you offer them sex. Your multiple sexual escapades won't hurt your boyfriend if he never gets to know. You are getting the drift, right? Now you're a real bad girl. Cheers.
Remember that besides sex, you have nothing else to contribute to the life of your significant other therefore, why wait till he comes to his senses and realize this fact? when you can simply go on the offense and strike him why the iron is still hot, before moving on to your next victim.

Rule 3

This means you must always be on the lookout for your next victims, regardless of how much time and resources your current boyfriend is investing in you. Of course I understand you're getting close to 30 now and all your friends are getting married while you're not even sure if your womb is still intact after the severe bleeding you experienced in your 57th abortion, which you did two years ago. Your menstrual pains have increased since that occurrence and you also noticed that you haven't missed your period ever since despite the fact that you've done it raw with not less than 20 new guys since that time. Who cares if you can't get pregnant anyway? Soon the latest iPhone will be released and you must maintain your reputation as being among the first to buy it. Or do you want to lose your reputation of being called "miss expensive"?
Forget that depression and feeling of worthlessness that you feel deep down, knowing fully well that your life has been all about riding on the back of men and causing emotional pains to anyone who's ever gotten too close to you. Who cares? You have to keep doing whatever makes you happy, girl. That's how to be a bad girl.
At anytime you become too jealous of your married friends, either you steal their husband's or you pretend to be an active feminist on Nairaland, Twitter and the other social media platforms. It is a win-win for you bad girl.
Of course if you've been following rule 1 and rule 2 consistently, the simp of a man that is currently in your hook must have bought you the latest iPhone which you're using to snap and uploading celebrity-grade photos to your social media pages, your wardrobe is filled with all the latest designer wears now and you're using the most expensive perfumes thanks to being a bad girl. Hundreds of other rich simpleton are chasing and begging for you to come spend their money and ruin their lives in the name of love; an art that you've mastered how to pull off with ease.

You have all the time, girl. Why must you allow loyalty make you stick to one man?

bad guy

Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by LINTUNE(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
bad guy, are u trying to mock nairaland women..lol...what a subtle way of looking for women trouble..
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

typical Benin girl.. ashawo pays better
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 7:35pm On May 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

Yeah.....how are you today?
Fine oh
You?
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

Fine oh
You?
I'm fine jawre......

Come and cook for me now.....I'm hungry I got lazy fingers tonight angry
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 10:08am On May 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

I'm fine jawre......

Come and cook for me now.....I'm hungry I got lazy fingers tonight angry
Tell your girlfriend or wife to cook for you nah
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Skmoda360(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2020
Beckysexy:

Tell your girlfriend or wife to cook for you nah
She is far away from me jawre .....irin eh Jin..do you understand that Yoruba?.....I never marry but I'm taken already.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Otwist001: 2:31pm On May 07, 2020
grin grin creative in a way.
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by chlowi(f): 3:41pm On May 07, 2020
what a senseless post
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Phenomenal16(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2020
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

..Jesus is lord!!
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by Beckysexy(f): 7:08pm On May 09, 2020
Skmoda360:

She is far away from me jawre .....irin eh Jin..do you understand that Yoruba?.....I never marry but I'm taken already.
KK Mr. Lover
I understand Yoruba
Re: 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him by AlphaSoul: 8:52am On Mar 26, 2021
lexdino:
Rule 1

Rule 2

Rule 3

grin... Sarcasm at it's finest.
The perfect guide for wussy men!

Au revoir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Difficult Chatting With Girls These Days / How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.