Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House (6463 Views)

Masturbation, Betting Have Killed Me Help Out / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Babara1994(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
While I was on a bus to Ketu, I noticed I was sitting next to a lady with an attractive hairdo. I initiated a convo with her and we ended up exchanging numbers.

A week later, she came to my house and I was somewhat in the mood for sex. I asked for it and she obliged.

When she took off her underwear, and turned around, I noticed a very thick white discharge dripping from her vagina. I instantly knew she had an infection, so I challenged her, asking why she wanted to infect me.

She lied saying it was a natural discharge of some sort. I had to kick her out of my house and threw my chocolate condom away.

Why do ladies feel comfortable with infections? Why not treat yourself and stop spreading nonsense around? Fish brains!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by spirul77: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
This one head dey pain am this morning, you dey find who go join you bash our beautiful Nigerian women this morning?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Ammishaddai: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Why not stop fornication and save yourself from the horrors of seeing shit like this ... undecided

27 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by shawante(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Chai O.P your name for be sorry.. That 15 minutes of pleasure could have cost you a lot

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Babara1994(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2021
spirul77:
This one head dey pain am this morning, you dey find who go join you bash our beautiful Nigerian women this morning?
SIMP
It's ur type that send tfare to ladies, work hard to satisfy and still collect gonorrhea join after paying for the sex.
Download brain app on playstore my dear.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Lawlab249: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Perfectman91: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2021
It's too early na, abeg leave our Nigerian ladies alone

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by MufasaLion: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
You almost killed yourself because of your dick. Next time, be careful of the ladies you hang with.
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by spirul77: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

SIMP
It's ur type that send tfare to ladies, work hard to satisfy and still collect gonorrhea join after paying for the sex.
little attention seeking teenager, I know your type, I for use better slap rearrange your teenage brain if you were saying nonsense like this to my face, this is my last reply to you teenage nitwit, what could be SIMPer than a grown teenage adult man like you using a female name as his moniker?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by KingDash: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:
While I was on a bus to Ketu, I noticed I was sitting next to a lady with an attractive hairdo. I initiated a convo with her and we ended up exchanging numbers.

A week later, she came to my house and I was somewhat in the mood for sex. I asked for it and she obliged.

When she took off her underwear, and turned around, I noticed a very thick white discharge dripping from her vagina. I instantly knew she had an infection, so I challenged her, asking why she wanted to infect me.

She lied saying it was a natural discharge of some sort. I had to kick her out of my house and threw my chocolate condom away.

Why do ladies feel comfortable with infections? Why not treat yourself and stop spreading nonsense around? Fish brains!! undecided

the thing tire me sef.. that why I dey like fuccck this hoes with the light on.. they deceptive af.
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by JavaScript90: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Lol
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Are u a male or a female? Or av pirated someone's moniker? Cuz, i don't understand ur moniker any longer.
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Malawian(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Not infection, she is pregnant. She wants to transfer it to you. Watch her in few months time, you will see the belly out.
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Obaxxx(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2021
lipsrsealed
God don save you...she would have given you missionary style and would have succeeded in spreading the message successfully......Make una no dey lash olosho,una no dey hear.....

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by SunshineHQ(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

SIMP
na ur type dey catch hiv at a young age come dey blame village pipu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by crackhouse(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go and thank God say no be for night this happen. U for don dey hear am by now.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Babara1994(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
SunshineHQ:
na ur type dey catch hiv at a young age come dey blame village pipu
Na your type dey spread gonorrhea up and down. Ashewo 2k.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by SunshineHQ(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Na your type dey spread gonorrhea up and down. Ashewo 2k.
my own beta. ur mama na oshofree

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
The dumbest thing i have ever read on nairaland.

A girl is dripping because she is horrny, it is an infection according to 1 boy on nairaland grin grin

You have no single experience with women.

7 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by flokii: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
The rate at which guys are going down these days with STIs is alarming.. and the super spreaders won't ever go for tests or checkup but keep spreading.
@OP go do thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by siofra(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

A girl is dripping because she is horrny, it is an infection according to 1 boy on nairaland grin grin

Most of these redpillers have no experience with women.

Pathetic incels angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by anthonyuncle(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
so you know nothing about ovulation period.

you missed an opportunity
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by bularuz(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by BigYash: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
anthonyuncle:
so you know nothing about ovulation period.

you missed an opportunity
Op give this doctor her number.. Make he go Bleep ovulation undecided
Ovulation fire!
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Terrence99: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
BigYash:
Op give this doctor her number.. Make he go Bleep ovulation undecided
Ovulation fire!

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Herbephe1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmm it's likely to be yeast infection
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Op you be werey. Somebody agreed to sex you after a week of meeting her and your brain no tell you say something is wrong?
But thunder fire that girl sha.
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by bepositive11: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Babara1994:

Were there any other signs? Any unusual smell?

I don't think it was an infection. She was probably just h*rny. Women naturally have thick white or colorless discharge when sexually aroused
Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by Zico777(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My thought exactly!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Almost Killed Me In My House by ruffkenny: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lol I thought same too,so a girl cannot get discharge again or drip?
Bro that's a normal thing abeg, except u saw something else,but Ur argument seem lame op, u don't have any evidence she has an infection,what about going for test with her before u conclude, or are u a gynecologist ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.