Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested (1139 Views)

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by CasNova: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Eighteen commercial sex workers have been arrested by the Ondo State Task Force on COVID-19 for violating the curfew imposed by the state government.

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu had announced a dusk to dawn curfew as part of efforts to limit the spread of the coronavirus disease.

It was gathered that the violators were caught in a brothel at the Shasha area of Akure around 10.30pm on Sunday, while the task force was monitoring compliance with the government order.

The suspects were said to have been placed in isolation and their samples taken to ascertain their COVID-19 status.

It was also gathered that they would be in the isolation centre pending when their results would be out.

Confirming the development, the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties and Strategies, Dr Doyin Odebowale, said the women were caught in a brothel in defiance of the curfew.

“We caught them around 10.30pm. “We have brought the medical team to come and take their samples. The brothel has been shut. We will invite the owner,”

Odebowale urged residents of the state to always cooperate with the government by obeying instructions on how to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

Read more: https://punchng.com/18-arrested-prostitutes-isolated-brothel-shut-in-ondo/

Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2020
There is dignity in labour. Even though they violated the rules they needed to work to survive. And they didn't deny their profession. Na their office them catch them.

They have my respects. Better than some Wey dey no get office, dey form girlfriend.
Thunder fire anybody Wey toast them
Day 1.....Data Don finish....you pay
Day 2......Call credit Don finish....you pay
Day 3......phone Don spoil.. .... You buy
Day4......she dey hungry.. ..you Stock up
Day 5......her payint lost. ... You buy
Day 6.....she wanted make hair...... You pay

You never even press common Bobby ooooo

Day 7.....cloth tear, you buy
Day 8.....sister wan do jamb.... You buy form
Day 9.....mama no well.... You send cash

You still never pressed Bobby.

Make I no continue

But these ones
Madam I wan nack
How much
E no green 500?
Oya come.

Zaaa zaaa Zaaa waaaa waaaa Lai Lai VA VA voom.
Pour akamu.
You're happy she's happy everyone is happy

Ashawos..... I salute una

2 Likes

Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by IceLip: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2020
No vex oh, say Olosho no dea go on strike
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by AudioNews(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Arrest dem Asap
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Saturn101: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sorry, gals.
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Lionessza6(f): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by tonysunkan: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
AudioNews:
Arrest dem Asap

Must you read tribal meaning to every news?

1 Like

Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by daddio(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
AudioNews:
Arrest dem Asap

"Military Minded, NDA SSC /Navy DSSC Recruitment on my Mind, Counting Down, if u ar Highly Connected in Military nd can help me achieve dis Dream Pls DM me"

Let's assume the person that would help you is one of the "Ewedu and Amala" eater.

To make good use of your sense is now something Bihari should sign, abi?

Stop your act of tribalism if you have nothing good to do.

Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by CasNova: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Shibaraba:
There is dignity in labour. Even though they violated the rules they needed to work to survive. And they didn't deny their profession. Na their office them catch them.

They have my respects. Better than some Wey dey no get office, dey form girlfriend.

Make I no continue

But these ones
Madam I wan nack
How much
E no green 500?
Oya come.

Pour akamu.

Very graphic.
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Leave them now, why are they not arresting those patronizing them?
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by seanjy4konji: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
That is very bad..they are is their hotel and have violated no curfew unless they were picked on the road...
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Awesome05: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
This covid-19 is a terrible experience. I can't wait for the lockdown to end.
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Novemberaura(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Shibaraba:

Make I no continue

But these ones
Madam I wan nack
How much
E no green 500?
Oya come.

Pour akamu.

eziokwu
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Buhdeuce: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
The hustle is real! Too much hunger in the land.

Dear God please be merciful
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by Jesuisbelle(f): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
May God help you people
Re: Violation Of Curfew: 18 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested by tonysunkan: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Buhdeuce:
The hustle is real! Too much hunger in the land.

Dear God please be merciful

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Dream Was To Own 2 Motorcycles And 1 Commercial Bus, He Lamented / E-fraud / A Lady Was Trapped Inside Bolt Driver Car Who Allegedly Refused To Let Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.