Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58992 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zombies never disappoint.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by drololaaof: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
It is a reasonable decision to deport them ,their leader who want to rule at all cost should take care of them . They potent more danger to the society at this period of COVID 19. They are potential community transmitter of diseases,they will not practice simple hygiene . Well done sir Wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
wtf? and ur name is naijaschoolguru? u really embarrassed me
You are not ready to learn.
You can only " CONTRACT A DISEASE" But you can not CONTACT it, it's not possible for you to contact a disease.
NOTE: To ' Contract disease' means to develop an illness or acquire an illness. While to ' Contact disease' may mean to touch a disease, which is not possible.
Have a wonderful day.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by dukeprince50: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You are not ready to learn.
You can only " CONTRACT A DISEASE" But you can not CONTACT it, it's not possible for you to contact a disease.
NOTE: To ' Contract disease' means to develop an illness or acquire an illness. While to ' Contact disease' may mean to touch a disease, which is not possible.
Have a wonderful day.
wow,we learn daily.
learning is dynamic, tnx
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sheriman:

Shut up you're saying nonsense. You don't know what you are talking about

That's what we're still saying, if family planning is nonsense in islam it means the religion itself is absolutely rubbish in Nigeria that can't cater for the almajiris
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by KosiGee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:
do you know recent deportations still being done by northern states had these almajiri sent to southern states including Enugu and my Bayelsa state, when did we start having Almajiri in Bayelsa and why are northern governors hell bent on sending these miscreants down south ? I completely support Wike on this and urge all southern governors to follow suit

Ugwuanyi need to sit up. Those people are already overwhelming Enugu town. Go to the new artisan market not far from Independence layout Enugu. They are all over the place with no housing. Their traders do not rent properties instead they make shanks and sleep rough. Their children and those transported from the north are all over the place littering and messing up the place.

Those relocated from Ph will find their way and disappear in Enugu. South East governors do not have the balls to make decisions bothering on security.
We will regret the inactions soon.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by KosiGee(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
seunmsg:
I read all the comments on pages one and two and I’m surprised nobody raised an objection or saw anything bad in Wike’s decision. Hopefully, we will keep the same energy when people from our ethnic group are at the receiving end of this kind of decision. We dey here dey wait.

Nonsense. I spit on this comment.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Ezmans: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool
I thought you people said river state is not igbos? How come? If Igbos leave Lagos it I'll turn to grave yard & hunger I'll kill Yoruba People, only lockdown see how Lagos is.if you argue me ask your father.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by aekinscastle(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
RZArecta:
do you know recent deportations still being done by northern states had these almajiri sent to southern states including Enugu and my Bayelsa state, when did we start having Almajiri in Bayelsa and why are northern governors hell bent on sending these miscreants down south ? I completely support Wike on this and urge all southern governors to follow suit
Let's keep our Bayelsa clean n clear!

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Ezmans: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ezmans:
I thought you people said river state is not igbos? How come? If Igbos leave Lagos it I'll turn to grave yard & hunger I'll kill Yoruba People, only lockdown see how Lagos is.if you argue me ask your father.
The happening places in osun state is where igbos are doing business like electronics, building materials,wears
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
wow,we learn daily.
learning is dynamic, tnx
You welcome bro
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Studio247: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
In the last day
Some housa Muslims who pushed their children into this almajiri stuff of give account of this nonsense

If you have ever seen how this children are forced into this almajiri schools and also forced into house to house beging of food to eat you will understand where am coming from.

Some of this almajiri s have eaten food which even animals will not agree to eat

.they survive on house to house beging of food

You can imagine how some people will give them 3 days left over when they come to beg.

The northern Muslims needs to stop this modern day slavery.

Look at your leaders most of them have their children abroad,send them to school abroad

Why can't you be like them you don't need to school abroad just go to the ones we have here and be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lukay99:

you also need to understand that, your "90% claim is just Muslims", but are also from certain region of the country. there are way more yoruba muslims living in Lagos than northern Muslim but yet 90% of the almajiri beggars in Lagos are from the north. but if we truly analyze the regular beggars(not almajiri) in Lagos for example, both Christians and muslims are well represented probably 50/50.

I'm so grateful that you used Lagos as an example, I visted Lagos Ikorodu at Sabo area on the cause of my research.. From the statistical data cumulated, Beggers In Sabo area of Ikorodu are majority adult Muslims if you're within Lagos you can do this by yourself, I went to Alimocho (Don't think I got the spelling right) Local Government in Lagos State from the same research I discovered that majority beggers there are Muslims. Sir saying 50/50 is wrong, please you can do this on your own

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
Fulani lady, you just ignore to respond to my email. You're one of the educated Fulani, why not sensitise your Almajiri people & Ur Fulani clan to reduce childbirth? Don't you think you can do that.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by RZArecta(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
KosiGee:

Ugwuanyi need to sit up. Those people are already overwhelming Enugu town. Go to the new artisan market not far from Independence layout Enugu. They are all over the place with no housing. Their traders do not rent properties instead they make shanks and sleep rough. Their children and those transported from the north are all over the place littering and messing up the place.

Those relocated from Ph will find their way and disappear in Enugu. South East governors do not have the balls to make decisions bothering on security.
We will regret the inactions soon.
Ugwuanyi is an efulefu same with Uzodinma in Imo State. SE governors are afraid of being called Biafra apologists while we in the SS have only one governor called Wike, the rest are idiots

5 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by bptc10: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go and ask Syria, Lebanon and Palestinian, mark my word, when Nigeria final break Lagos will be like a Golian Height or East Jerusalem
Olachase:
lol and some of ur people in the North that bought land when the killing start did they say they already brought the land well na one Nigeria still day keep us.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Good write up, the reason why I said so is that, if you can take western education compulsory and mandatory you'll see there would be changes, islam do kicked against family planning calling it haram, etc

Thanks, the truth is that Islam is really not against this so called western education. what do we really mean whenever we say western education? my simple definition of western education today is vast knowledge that mankind have acquired over the past centuries. we have discoveries made by African, whites, non whites,
muslims and non muslims that the world is benefiting from today but western education is defined today as if it's a white man education or invention even though the first recorded university was in muslims territory during the golden age of Islam.

when the West(Europe) was still in the dark ages, islam actually made it it mandatory for muslims to seek knowledge (which muslims are failing to do now) muslims built the first universities, first libraries, discovered algebra (Mathematics). European where actually colonized and by ruled for over 500 years by the Muslims caliphate. Europeans where actually educated by the Muslims they even adopted the Muslims numbering system because the Roman numerals is weak when solving complex mathematic equations (algorithms, algebra.... all have Arabic roots).

it saddens me as a moslem whenever I see other muslims saying western education is haram, yes the west are claiming western education just like they are claiming they discovered river niger or Columbus discovered America... even though it's not the case. is it not the Same Islam that made it mandatory for muslims to seek knowledge wherever they can find it even if they have to travel as far as China. but some ignorant muslims today are now saying western education is haram even though some of the so called western education where actually muslims inventions or discoveries. its negligence on the Muslims in their responsibility as muslims in seeking education.

Islam made it mandatory to take care of your responsibility including raising your children and not to beg others unless you have a genuine reason.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Olachase(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
bptc10:
Go and ask Syria, Lebanon and Palestinian, mark my word, when Nigeria final break Lagos will be like a Golian Height or East Jerusalem
OK sir please is that all u have to say u can now rest in peace.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by mbaise1000: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:
I'm in full support of this ONLY if all Igbos would also be deported from Yoruba lands. cool

bros,
Igbos in lagos are not beggars, they work for their money and their money works for them, they pay their rents where necessary and they are paid rents, wike did not deport responsible people from rivers, he did not deport tax payers and did not deport by ethnic group, he doesn't hate anybody or jealous of people for believing that they are superior to him, he doesn't come to social media and turn every other thread into ethnic hatred or profiling, only little and simple minds do that.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lukay99:

Thanks, the truth is that Islam is really not against this so called western education. what do we really mean whenever we say western education? my simple definition of western education today is vast knowledge that mankind have acquired over the past centuries. we have discoveries made by African, whites, non whites,
muslims and non muslims that the world is benefiting from today but western education is defined today as if it's a white man education or invention even though the first recorded university was in muslims territory during the golden age of Islam.

when the West(Europe) was still in the dark ages, islam actually made it it mandatory for muslims to seek knowledge (which muslims are failing to do now) muslims built the first universities, first libraries, discovered algebra (Mathematics). European where actually colonized and by ruled for over 500 years by the Muslims caliphate. Europeans where actually educated by the Muslims they even adopted the Muslims numbering system because the Roman numerals is weak when solving complex mathematic equations (algorithms, algebra.... all have Arabic roots).

it saddens me as a moslem whenever I see other muslims saying western education is haram, yes the west are claiming western education just like they are claiming they discovered river niger or Columbus discovered America... even though it's not the case. is it not the Same Islam that made it mandatory for muslims to seek knowledge wherever they can find it even if they have to travel as far as China. but some ignorant muslims today are now saying western education is haram even though some of the so called western education where actually muslims inventions or discoveries. its negligence on the Muslims in their responsibility as muslims in seeking education.

Islam made it mandatory to take care of your responsibility including raising your children and not to beg others unless you have a genuine reason.

May God bless you sir, what can you say about Family planning, what's the efforts and awareness putting in place to let our people from North get the basic understanding of this without saying it's NOT in sunnah of prophet Muhammad or in Quran
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.

I am Hausa from Sokoto but I detest begging cos Islam frowned at it.
Begging aint for Hausas only infact majority of those beggars in southern Nigeria are from Niger Republic but claim to be Hausas cos they speaks it.

Below are some hadiths discouraging begging....
Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (radiyallahu ‘anhu) reports that Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

“By the One in whose hand my life is, it is better for one of you to take a rope and carry firewood on his back than for him to go to someone and beg, who will either give him or refuse to give him anything.”

(Sahih Bukhari, Hadith: 1470 and Sahih Muslim, Hadith: 1042)

A’idh ibn ‘Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If you knew what it meant to beg, no one would go to anyone else and ask him for anything.”

Source: Sunan al-Nasā’ī 2586

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Chymak: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
#Active Governor#
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DarkJeddi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Who opened your sty?
Go wrestle with Pigs,Pig..

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Itch4action: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:

It's gud if u can do that. Idiot! U will support this if all the igbos are deported from Yoruba land. Why can't u be reasonable for once? Are the igbos more a threat to u than fulanis who have been ravaging ur communities? Ooh God help us. Just too many fools among the black race.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Apart from these almairis children sir, do you know that no state in Nigeria you won't see Hausa Muslims begging for money, food and shelter?? Till necessarily measures are taking in islam things won't change. Sir Islam needs to understand the fact that western education is important and family planning too is also paramount, everything shouldn't be base on HARAM

With all due respect, it's not a Islamic Problem as in Islamic doctrine. it's more of a cultural problem within certain ethnicities. it's a fact that Islam doctrine is against begging as a profession and Islam definitely supports seeking of knowledge from anywhere.

“The Messenger(Muhammad) of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.’” even if you have a travel as far as China to seek knowledge
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...
I am Northerner but I support his move...
Those almajiris should be send to their parents.
Begging is unislamic!
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sharatan(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Yorubas don't have lands or houses anymore in the west because they've sold all their properties to the igbos.. Without igbos, yorubas arr nothing, Lagos would just be a wasteland. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sagay212: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
selemempe:
see mumu...selling gala and yogurt is now something to be ashamed of? Childish thinking that shows how lazy you are? Shame on you bro. What is your job again?

Why the thing dey pain you na. I say I don accept. Billionaires run comot from umu alaigbo land come sell gala and fan yogo for traffic and live lavish for beautiful self contain. This chest beating makes you guys feel good about yourselves. It's no problem. My job is to collect Owo omo onlin from your billionaires selling gala and fan yogo.. grin grin grin grin...does that make you happy?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Modsfav: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by j1mmy: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Inside the same country or to Niger?
what of fulani herdsmen?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by pedi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:

Hajiya Mai yayi zaffi hakka
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by kitone: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
This same people will be shouting on China ill treatment of the blacks.using excuse of covid 19. I don't know when port harcourt starts having almajiri.

thespokenword:
“We have also directed the Commissioner of Social Welfare to round-up and deport all vagrants, including the almajiris, to their States of origin to protect our people from the threat they present to the transmission of this pandemic"

I mentioned that Covid-19 will help us identify who truly we are. If Almajari will be deported, so will fulani someday. I love Wike. It is time you cater for your own. And believe me , this goes beyond wike, from the pronouncements of a special taskforce in Rivers, just like The Amotekun. Nigeria is gone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.