Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58937 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Bonapart(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm also a proud terrorist
there is an to every evil so also evil people. Hope you prepared to meet your 72 Male virgins as promised to you by your book
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lukay99:

you're very correct, there's nothing wrong in learning from the westerners or any body else especially if its going to be to our very own benefit as muslims as long as it's in accordance with the Quran and sunnah.

as muslims, we also have to be very careful when adopting anything from the west. take family planning of the west as an example, there are many factors that needs to be considered before adopting it. factors like abortion which is legal in the west but its definitely haram in Islam.

I personally believe the problem is way bigger than family planning or Northerners having too many kids. take polygamy for example? its was designed according to the shariah to benefit the women but the way its practices by our muslims men is mostly to benefit the man. you can easily see a jobless twenty something year old Male in the north with 3 to 4 wives and even if each wife starts family planning and give birth to just 1 or 2 kids, we are still taking of a man with 4 wives and and and about 8 kids. that's about 12 mouths to feed for one jobless man but according to the shariah a jobless is not qualified to take a second wife take less of a 3rd wife, that's why I said the problem is bigger than family planning. if they truly practice Islam according to the Qur'an and Sunnah (Shariah) then family planning will be the least of their worries

Remember there are some Christians too in polygamous family not only in Islam what we can do is that let there be policy that will contain maximum child bearing..

On the abortion you're right.. Abortion laws and their enforcement have fluctuated through various eras. In many western countries during the 20th century.. Since family planning has been introduced, abortion is ILLEGAL in western world
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by kvegas(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ewigmee:
They object to birth control, they object to monogamy & they object to modernisation . They do all for their selfish gain and want to share the repercussions with everybody.
You understood the actual problem more than millions in this country!
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Akpuoru: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Deceiving the gullible ones as always. Which almajiris is he talking about because I can't recall seeing almajiris on the streets of PH as we know them in the north. However, let's be updated on their evacuation via press video reportage, I mean I want their evacuation to be reported by AIT at least.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OyinO: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.

Almajiri means Knowledge Seeker. It's an Islamic doctrine or practice. The Christians hitting head on walls and shouting "die! die!!!!", do you see that prayer style in Europe where christian religion came from?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Remember there are some Christians too in polygamous family not only in Islam what we can do is that let there be policy that will contain maximum child bearing..

On the abortion you're right.. Abortion laws and their enforcement have fluctuated through various eras. In many western countries during the 20th century.. Since family planning has been introduced, abortion is ILLEGAL in western world

I'm not sure about having policy to specify a specific maximum child bearing, majority of Nigerians are either Christian or Muslim and both the Bible and Qur'an advocate or promotes having more children if you have the means to do it.

it will be seen by both Christians and muslims as government infringing or violating their Gods given rights by limiting the numbers of children. that will only be possible in a secular society which Nigeria is really not even though Nigerians claims to be a secular country but yet they will pay tithes/Zakat before paying taxes and building maga churches and masjid before factories or hospitals. Nigeria is far from being a secular society and that law will probably not work
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by odinga1of: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OriOko88(m): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Lostz:

you don't compare legal migrants to illegal migrants.

you can only do that when we finally share this country
Nothing like legal or illegal migrants here. They re all legitimate citizens that have the right to live in any part of the country according to the constitution. Those almajiris could actually sue the state govt for infringement of right to move and live.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lindaikeji007: 1:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Are they Almajiris?

JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lindaikeji007: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2020
ZOMBIE READ!!! cry cry cry cry cry

Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 1:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Lukay99:

I'm not sure about having policy to specify a specific maximum child bearing, majority of Nigerians are either Christian or Muslim and both the Bible and Qur'an advocate or promotes having more children if you have the means to do it.

it will be seen by both Christians and muslims as government infringing or violating their Gods given rights by limiting the numbers of children. that will only be possible in a secular society which Nigeria is really not even though Nigerians claims to be a secular country but yet they will pay tithes/Zakat before paying taxes and building maga churches and masjid before factories or hospitals. Nigeria is far from being a secular society and that law will probably not work

The Two Holy Books Advocate Having More Children As you said, but let's considered the environment. If the rate of poverty is numerous government can looks into how to make life meaningful with the resources available if it could meet with the ends of citizenry. As you know the resources to satisfy human wants are limited and to adequately utilized these limited
resources within the economy government can come with policies thereby violating God's given right in curbing maximum number of children to have in other to make the limited resources adequately utilized. Forget about God's right, after God is government oo
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by goaldynboy: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Wickedfact:

Leave him. By the time they start dealing with those doing business but not paying tax, nobody would tell them.

This have revealed that both you and the yorubaprince you quoted are not Yoruba! You are both aboki impostors pretending to be Yoruba!

The way both of you have been lamenting in this thread and crying more than the bereaved shows that you are both almajiri pained that your brothers are being deported from Rivers State!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by goaldynboy: 2:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Godons1:

[s]It's not entirely true. I'm an Igbo man from Aba. Hausa people have a larger percentage of Almajiris but, I guarantee you that there are Igbo Almajiris here in this East. The East also have Igbo MUSLIMs too.[/s]

NONSENSE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Lukay99: 2:30am On Apr 29, 2020
SharonLoveth:

The Two Holy Books Advocate Having More Children As you said, but let's considered the environment. If the rate of poverty is numerous government can looks into how to make life meaningful with the resources available if it could meet with the ends of citizenry. As you know the resources to satisfy human wants are limited and to adequately utilized these limited
resources within the economy government can come with policies thereby violating God's given right in curbing maximum number of children to have in other to make the limited resources adequately utilized. Forget about God's right, after God is government oo

I really don't believe that Nigeria as a country having limited resources is the main problem, Nigera as a country have more than enough resources to be successful as a nation, our main problem is bad management and corruption by both the government and the citizens. reducing the maximum number of children will definitely not stop or fix corruption or bad governercce. I strongly believe Nigeria biggest resource is not oil but our huge population which we failed to take advantage of. it's just a matter of time for country like China to over the U.S. as the biggest economy not because they are smarter or better but its because of its huge population (over a billion). almajiri problem is not because of limited resources, but I believe it's a problem of bad governance, bad leadership and bad citizens.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by goaldynboy: 2:50am On Apr 29, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

[s]Can you just hear this idiot, chestbeating, just because of this ur statement now, you can render thousands of Nyamiri homeless. Maybe na their father land you go tell me[/s].

You were yapping your mouth up and down this thread; but when the Igbo guy gave you upper-cut, you started crying!!

Nonsense!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Gosanzy: 4:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh Nigeria, we need God's intervention.
Bad leadership is our main problem.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by RZArecta(m): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Guk:

Please do not complain again when China deports Nigerians o, since we are doing exactly the same thing
save the drivel for Ganduje and ElRufai, how come they have rights to deport nuisance almajiri but Wike doesn’t have such right ?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DonJay95: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.

Criminal, alcoholic?? I pity man wey go marry idiot like you.

You supply him alcohol and aid his criminal activity right? Stupid fool.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DonJay95: 5:21am On Apr 29, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This man must be a naturally stubborn man......... but I still like him....
Though I am not in support of this particular decision......they should have been rounded up and taken care of by the Muslim community there...

Are you okay? How about kano deporting almajiris?

If Kano can do that why can’t Rivers do the same?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by DonJay95: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I condemn this order, I condemn it, I condemn it.

I hope the Igbos and SE will not lambasting the North when they order the deportation of all Eadterners.

This is a very wicked move. The SE Governors always acting like Tyrants. What a shame

Oga you Rivers state is in the South South not South East. Mumu man
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2020
OriOko88:

Nothing like legal or illegal migrants here. They re all legitimate citizens that have the right to live in any part of the country according to the constitution. Those almajiris could actually sue the state govt for infringement of right to move and live.

they are minors who should be with their parents not constituting nuisance all over the country.

did you complain when Kano government sent them home?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Algold: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2020
He didn't say northerners. Read well or don't you know was Almajiris is.
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Algold: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Those you called Christians are not but traditional worshipers disguising as Christians.
SharonLoveth:

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
can't you be reasonable for just once ohh !what has Igbo done now that you re including them !plz if u have nothing ro say is better u keep mute plz

Don't u want Biafra again ni? grin grin grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Kwili1:

I feel ur pain my Afonja cone headed Brown roof republic skull miners whose dead are even afraid to be buried in their region coz d skull miners wont let them rest in peace.
u mean igbos d owners of d land u called ur own should b deported from their land? no way my Afonja neighbor.
I bought ur land and become ur landlord while u become our tenant. very soon d whole of southwest will b bought by us and we will push u guys to go join Benin republic.

Is good oh musician, at least if your music is not sweet for ear, you deh hear am yourself, all this your epistles shows u are still in Aba, forming Landlord in Lagos grin grin Ode Oshi, is this how u will form Biafra from Lagos, u better go back to school and b well informed, gra gra no deh do am oh.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2020
DonJay95:

Oga you Rivers state is in the South South not South East. Mumu man

South South u say? Thought u said Rivers is part of Biafra land, day don break. All yee to your Tent grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by OdefaGirl(f): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
DonJay95:

Are you okay? How about kano deporting almajiris?

If Kano can do that why can’t Rivers do the same?

I'm okay...... make your own contributions and move on, stop looking for who's crazy or not......I'm in my house not psychiatric hospital cool
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2020
goaldynboy:

You were yapping your mouth up and down this thread; but when the Igbo guy gave you upper-cut, you started crying!!

Nonsense!!
undecided
Small boi get out from here grin
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by CuteYvonne777: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by RillJ(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Good.

Nothing special though unless one is an asslicking ignoramous.

Northern states been doing this since Adam got kicked out of Aden
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by fawaz050(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2020
RZArecta:
do you know recent deportations still being done by northern states had these almajiri sent to southern states including Enugu and my Bayelsa state, when did we start having Almajiri in Bayelsa and why are northern governors hell bent on sending these miscreants down south ? I completely support Wike on this and urge all southern governors to follow suit

Any proof their journey down south was backed by their respective state governments??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.