Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (58944 Views)

We Are Worried About Movement Of Almajiris Into Our Region - SouthEast Governors / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Senate Wants Integration Of Almajiris Into Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by RZArecta(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
fawaz050:

Any proof their journey down south was backed by their respective state governments??
it was backed by Scooby-Doo and Papa Ajasco sir cool
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by SharonLoveth(f): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Algold:
Those you called Christians are not but traditional worshipers disguising as Christians.

It's more in islam than Christianity, for example masquerade worshipers are Muslims

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Emmyandy27: 9:56pm On May 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by airoport: 10:21pm On May 04, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
All these draconian rules, there are river state citizen in other states

Are the Rivers people in other states on the streets?. Truth is bitter. Those children ought to be taken care of by their parents, this no time for a minor to be roaming about in search of food. Imagine the rate of infection amongst those tested so far. They're are a danger to themselves and others. They ought to be in their homes.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by fireback: 10:54pm On May 04, 2020
Yenefer:
Our people need to reduce giving birth to children that they cannot take care of. Alamjiri is a hausa thing not islamic. I'm always ashamed of seen this little children begging. Imagine this criminal, alcoholic rubbing it on our faces

PS people saying Almajiri is a Muslim things named any Muslim countries with Almajiri besides nigeria.
whether you like it or not, ALMAJIRI is a MUSLIM thing.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
Rgade:

Wike has become a SE governor, just so that you can stay true to your moniker.
Abi o.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Thanks for the emotional and religious blackmail, even Jesus destroyed the goods of people selling around the synagogue, did they not act like enemies to the church, what did he do?, he scattered their narket and said what?, "this is my Father's house do not desecrate it", if its so he would have left them, Jesus no dey take rubbish just know.Draw your right ear and say after me, "next time i won't talk rubbish again". Good boy so run go and buy me onions.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 7:52pm On May 10, 2020
uvie66:
So what is the legal backing for his decision because how can you deport a Nigerian in Nigeria and come to think this Man trained as a lawyer and his wife is also a judge. People are entitled to move freely within a state as long as they hold citizenship of that state. This is enshrined under S41 of the Nigeria constitution.

The problem with we Nigerians is that we accumulate letters after our name but are unable to practice what the letters stand for. We still behave like primitive mammals but pretend to be civilized.
Shut up your hole, did you challenge the north for deporting almajiri, is it constitutional. You are one of the problems of this country.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 7:57pm On May 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I'm no hypocrite....ok...
Besides I don't have any idea that others have done that.....so I gave my opinion based on what I think.... Are they too much that they can't be taken care of in the state?
Mma activist, i greet u. Why can't the north themselves take care of them, remember that north has more states than east, west and south. Afterall, Almajiris are not too much to be cared for are they?

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Without okoros.. yes! cool
Wow, automatically, you yoruba lots turn to proper fulani-hausa ass-wipes... Pls and pls dnt come crying to us to save ur ass
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by 1willywilly: 8:22pm On May 10, 2020
very nice move from Wike.
Almajiri must go back.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 8:27pm On May 10, 2020
Sagay212:

Yes..the igbos are living in mansions in lekki and banana island...even the ones selling gala and fan yogo in traffic.
So modest of you to paint them in a good way, hustling well.... Igbos are the most hardworking set of people, that no matter how u pple hate us, yet you hate to watch us leave. AaaYes, the yorubas are living in mansions and banana island... Even the ones doing agbero in motor parks and joining street cults everywhere.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
kingthreat:

Fashola who governed Lagos had roots in other yoruba states so do I. Nwachukwu and Okoro want to leave their erosion land and start dragging other people's land with them.
Channel this same awesome energy to your hausa fulani masters, no come dey prove for ibos ibos are not the source of ur calamity. We do not lead u, capish?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 8:52pm On May 10, 2020
Sheriman:

NOTE :Islam didn't turn them to that, is what Hausa culture has turn them to.. Islam doesn't appreciate poverty Islam warns us against poverty.. Islam encourage people to Ward off poverty by working and praying not by begging.. Islam hate begging..
Uncle, if u have so many children as stylishly encouraged by islam, is either poverty will be ur portion, or u fight dirty to join and remain in politics, to loot so hard to train ur kids.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Can you just hear this idiot, chestbeating, just because of this ur statement now, you can render thousands of Nyamiri homeless. Maybe na their father land you go tell me.
See this aboki wey no get house, dey chuk mouth for land matters... Better till greed sgud not push afonja to sell their father's compound just for a plate of porrige.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:01pm On May 10, 2020
Jurncj:

If ibos get Biafra...who the f*ck needs Afonja to survive. We made Lagos,and only Lagos. All other afonja land is a mess. Idoit I will help u sound like one
Yes we fucking made Lagos, if we are told to leave with all our assets even fixed asset, afonja land will be naked, even banks will close up and follow flattees to where ever they go even if na desert. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:05pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

you as a Yoruba man, do you own half plot of land in Lagos?

lubbish
Thank you, Yes we fucking made Lagos, if we are told to leave with all our assets even fixed asset, afonja land will be naked, even banks will close up and follow flattees to where ever they go even if na desert. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:09pm On May 10, 2020
Lukay99:

Why blame Islam? Almajiri is more of a cultural thing and not Islam(The most misunderstood religion)

The Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings upon him, regarded begging which is taken as an occupation as disgrace and said:

“Some among you do not ever abandon begging. Finally, on the Day of Resurrection, that dishonorable person will meet Allah with no flesh left on his face.” (Muslim, Zakat, 103)

“Whoever continues to beg people for their property in order to accumulate much property, surely asks for a piece of fire…” (Muslim, Zakat, 105).

“It is better for one among you to bring a load of firewood on his back and give charity out of it (and satisfy his own need) and be independent of people, than that he should beg from people, whether they give him anything or refuse him (Muslim, Zakat, 107)

Islam does not deem Muslims who do not work, who sit idly, make do with a morsel and a coat, and who pose burden on other People as good Muslims. As is understood in the hadiths above, it is strictly forbidden to beg and to take begging as an occupation.

Almajiri is not common in most Muslim countries including the southwest Nigeria.

Spare me the long epistle, the quran encourages alms giving is it not?, if it does, won't there be people to collect?, Does it not stylishly support it? , why not say assist in time of need. Must one person have TIMES of need?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Finnese001: 9:14pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

Thank you, Yes we fucking made Lagos, if we are told to leave with all our assets even fixed asset, afonja land will be naked, even banks will close up and follow flattees to where ever they go even if na desert. Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's your only hope, IGBOS should go and leave all their assets to you lazy afonjas

we will buy all your lands, build on them and make una our tenants

EOD
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
Lukay99:

it's more of a cultural thing and definitely have nothing to do with Islam.
Really, dat means u do not know the origin of almajiri... If its to b blasting xtians una be A1 but to have indepth knowledge of ur faith is a problem... Go and research and come back humble.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:23pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

that's your only hope, IGBOS should go and leave all their assets to you lazy afonjas

we will buy all your lands, build on them and make una our tenants

EOD
Well am ibo tho... I can never claim afonja. I wasnt @ing u ok?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Finnese001: 9:31pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:
Well am ibo tho... I can never claim afonja. I wasnt @ing u ok?

not my biz where the bleep you come from bro

but we cool like that
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by uvie66: 9:32pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

Shut up your hole, did you challenge the north for deporting almajiri, is it constitutional. You are one of the problems of this country.
No need to be rude, all you had to do was put your own point across...so in essence of someone is heavyhanded you should respond in the same manner ?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:35pm On May 10, 2020
Wickedfact:

Beggars also add nothing to their just states. Almajiris are beggars. Igbo beggars were deported from Lagos and Igbos were crying and accusing everyone of marginalisation.

It is hypocrisy to condemn deportation of Igbo beggars but applaud the deportation of Almajiris.
Hate has finished u, where did u see igbo beggars, did they show u ID or what?, stupidity will still never leave u, and there's nothing i can do abt it.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

We have tried to enlighten them but to no avail, maybe you should try and see how yours will turn out, they said we are infidels and our enlightenment is haram, even when I went to teach them about domestic violence and their rights, right to education and all that they warned me not to try it, that I am teaching them to go against Islam, my ear full that day they said domestic violence and beating women especially is allowed in Islam (Koran 4:34, abandon the woman, beat her until her behaviour improves) so telling them anything otherwise you are trying to spoil their women for them the Kain flog we would have received ehn.
Ohhh, no wonder many of their women elope with good christian lovers and like marrying soldier men... Because soldiers are not allowed to beat their wives in the miltary. Later these women will come out in public and praise their fanatic men. Thanks jare.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 9:43pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

not my biz where the bleep you come from bro

but we cool like that
Then u shud try and be civil, am not the cause of your auffering bye.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Finnese001: 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

As stupid as u r, u still didnt see F after my name, wow... Pained Nigerian

lol, you're the pained one here

NDO

Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Finnese001: 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

Then u shud try and be civil, am not the cause of your auffering bye.

eeya

this thing really pain you, don't take it personal please

I apologise for being rude, hope you forgive me

For real I'm sorry
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Sagay212: 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

So modest of you to paint them in a good way, hustling well.... Igbos are the most hardworking set of people, that no matter how u pple hate us, yet you hate to watch us leave. AaaYes, the yorubas are living in mansions and banana island... Even the ones doing agbero in motor parks and joining street cults everywhere.

Lol...na glo you dey use? You just dey wake up?

Igbos are billionaires and own 99% of properties in africa. What else do you want?
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 10:14pm On May 10, 2020
Switch07:

You got me rolling on the floor ��� the I'm from the south south the ibos are doing fine in lagos from amuwo Odofin to ojo the ibos have done a great job in this two local govt areas in lagos making landed property and real estate business lucrative....deporting the yoruba 4rm there ancestral land will be almost impossible
Hahahahahaha but where will they stay if they keep selling their father's house in the name of omonile?, na rson wey chop beleful na im get strength to fight
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by cuteeme: 10:16pm On May 10, 2020
Finnese001:

eeya

this thing really pain you, don't take it personal please

I apologise for being rude, hope you forgive me

For real I'm sorry
I wish it pained me, but ur matter is too small to do just that. Ok, keep ur sympathies.
Re: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State by Finnese001: 10:19pm On May 10, 2020
cuteeme:

I wish it pained me, but ur matter is too small to do just that. Ok, keep ur sympathies.

I'm truly sorry dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.