Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? (351 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by prinxemmanuel(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2020
We all get into arguments. Some words are usually spoken and regretted immediately they are said, most especially in relationships.
So yes my people, what's the lowest you've gone?

Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Which kind op is this one
Say your own first now angry
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hm.. If I say mine, nairaland go shake. So let me keep it concealed.
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by dingbang(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ladies will always say demeaning things. angry
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by lilmax(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Got so angry, I burnt the 100k I gave her
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by prinxemmanuel(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Which kind op is this one
Say your own first now angry

As I no con remember nko grin
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by Fidelismaria: 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hxpvusoguduf
Re: What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument? by Fidelismaria: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
lilmax:
Got so angry, I burnt the 100k I gave her

Hanhan

Bros

angry

(1) (Reply)

The Next Time You Think Of Breaking Up With A Bae. THINK AGAIN !!! / I Want To Change Lives / Only For Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.