Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? (365 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by smartest2020(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2020
I am a student and i teach in our local area! There is a pretty young lady! She greats and smiles at me whenever she sees me! Even if i am among my friends! I feel loving her! What should i do?
Re: What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by Mcuzy(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Talk to her
Re: What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Just chop her Toto and move on.
Love doesn't exist.

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
smartest2020:
I am a student and i teach in our local area! There is a pretty young lady! She greats and smiles at me whenever she sees me! Even if i am among my friends! I feel loving her! What should i do?
Respect yourself too..
She respects you. Stop thinking rubbish.
Re: What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by Davash222(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Guard your pocket diligently.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean! Love Or Respect? by smartest2020(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
NockMedia:
Respect yourself too.. She respects you. Stop thinking rubbish.
ok

(1) (Reply)

For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year / Things You Are Enjoying And Enduring About Your CurrEnt Bf/ Gf? / Sacrifice? Animals Seen Helping Themselves (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.