Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! (8116 Views)

My Friend Is Being Scammed, I Need Help For Her / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
So my friend came to my house one day asking what data subscription I use to do to download my series and I told him that I use to do Glo night sub from 12 am - 5 am, which I can do for more than 5 times and it is valid for 5 days upon activation........ He later told me that he use to do Airtel night sub but 1 gig doesn't use 10 minutes cos he uses a system, he was just telling me how frustrating it has been for him so I told him to switch to Glo but he said it will not pay him........okk I said I have Swift sim and mifi that there is this Swift plan for 3070 naira for 2 weeks which was for 1 month before and it comes with unlimited night download from 11 pm - 8 am throughout the 2 weeks ................Fast forward, he came to my house on the 26 of this month, I did the subscription for him and today been 28 today I decided to even check the data usage on my swift dashboard and I am still in shock by the result ................ My God just help us in this LOCKDOWN period ................. Lord please don't let SWIFT to come and find me bcoz of my useless friend

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
i will keep updating it till the 2 weeks complete and this is just 2 days usage, the 3 day been today just even started .................. i cant imagine what it will be when the 2 weeks complete
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bt seriously is SWIFT nt in trouble like this ?
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by ibawon(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Then it's truly unlimited and they seem true to their words.
Kudos to them una don use 1337x tire

2 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Are you sure you are not advertising for swift?

7 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Are you sure you are not advertising for swift?

and why will I do that ............... if I am really doing that then there must be sumtin I wan to sell .... it is not like I ask anybody to buy anytin
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Reknat: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:

and why will I do that ............... if I am really doing that then there must be sumtin I wan to sell .... it is not like I ask anybody to buy anytin
But surely you're indirectly promoting Swift to people without prior info about this who might just be interested in it. wink
Nice one though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reknat:

But surely you're indirectly promoting Swift to people without prior info about this who might just be interested in it. wink
Nice one though.

well maybe, that one is swift problem........

2 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:

you don't need to sell anything... Watch how people will rush their sim sad wink

1 Like

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jeffy1206:
you don't need to sell anything... Watch how people will rush their sim sad wink

ohhh okkk I grab grin grin grin well I don't no what to say

1 Like

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Xclusiveme: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:
i will keep updating it till the 2 weeks complete and this is just 2 days usage, the 3 day been today just even started .................. i cant imagine what it will be when the 2 weeks complete

Pls much did u get the mifi and how Can i do the unlimited night browsing with the 3k
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Pls much did u get the mifi and how Can i do the unlimited night browsing with the 3k

well the mifi I bought if from my friend .....hand 2 hand around 4k and d unlimited plan u need swift sim, u subscribe on their dashboard the plan that is called "swift merit new " for 3070 naira
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
and one good thing is it also comes with 10g plus the unlimited night plan bt the bad thing is it is for just 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Xclusiveme: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:

well the mifi I bought if from my friend .....hand 2 hand around 4k and d unlimited plan u need swift sim, u subscribe on their dashboard the plan that is called "swift merit new " for 3070 naira

Wow, is it just any mifi and is the swift sim sold in the market

2 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Xclusiveme: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:
and one good thing is it also comes with 10g plus the unlimited night plan bt the bad thing is it is for just 2 weeks

2 weeks is more than enough. Lol
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by jadajada: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
How much is their day plan?
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Wow, is it just any mifi and is the swift sim sold in the market

yes bt my mifi is already unlocked to use any sim card ... bt if u hv universal mifi it will work ............... bt I won't advise u to buy the sim bcoz new sim comes with data which you will also pay for, I tink d price is around 7-8 k bcoz of the data so the best bet will be to buy if from someone that has or you borrow from someone that has
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
This actually looks like an advert to me lol.. But niceone though. At least, it's good to see an ISP in Nigeria offering unlimited internet for such amount and duration too...

I would love to get this buh don't think they're here in Osogbo embarassed

6 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
jadajada:
How much is their day plan?

forget that one their day plan is not worth it
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020

1 Share

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Xclusiveme: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:

yes bt my mifi is already unlocked to use any sim card ... bt if u hv universal mifi it will work ............... bt I won't advise u to buy the sim bcoz new sim comes with data which you will also pay for, I tink d price is around 7-8 k bcoz of the data so the best bet will be to buy if from someone that has or you borrow from someone that has

Thanks so much
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by micki1: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
This is the plan I have been using for over 2 years. I use over 90GB every fortnight
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by blessedchild234(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hey op I thought they use to have a plug and play how much does that one go for ??

Does the swift modem work nation wide or they are stipulated locations its meant for??
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow i need a swift sim amd mifi, i need to download movies
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
micki1:
This is the plan I have been using for over 2 years. I use over 90GB every fortnight

omo u r still a learner when sum1 just use 2 days to gap ur high score embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
blessedchild234:
Hey op I thought they use to have a plug and play how much does that one go for ??

Does the swift modem work nation wide or they are stipulated locations its meant for??

they hv plug nd play bt I am using a Huawei unlocked mifi
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Wow i need a swift sim amd mifi, i need to download movies

LOL ............ grin grin grin grin grin bad guy

1 Like

Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by blessedchild234(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
chingle5:

they hv plug nd play bt I am using a Huawei unlocked mifi
Kk but can the network work in Abuja.
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by chingle5(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
blessedchild234:

Kk but can the network work in Abuja.

hmmmm that 1 I don't no coz I reside in Lagos state ......... if som1 close hv d sim.......... if there is network then u should b able to do it
Re: See What My Crazy Friend Is Doing .............. To ME !!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wow. Bro, that's a very good plan you've got there! The only problem is I can't seem to find anything on the Internet about whether or not they've got coverage in Ibadan. Would love to try it out. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It502 Itel's First Real Flagship / China Has Just Created A Copy Of The Iphone 6s For $ 91 / What Can I Download Before My Subscription Expires - Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.