Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today (49090 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by whytediamond(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
X
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
nnadychuks:
Just one pic, but below is a 30 seconds video of how I spotted a 3ft live snake and killed it while it was trying to crawl into my yard. What specie is this and is it venomous? [/url]
Put your finger in his mouth. It's not venomous
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Ivimilly: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chei

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ignis: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
The snake is not even big.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
So far you don kill am...praise the lord
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Sultty(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Looks like black mamba. Definately dangerous
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by SeanBeezy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Black Mamba
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by DropsMic(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Food is ready
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by sonnie10: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Animal cruelty
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Hectorkin: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why does snakes make it to FP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by kerry57: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why is snake killing a show off thing on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adekunle550:
Why do you guys mention Lala or Lalasticlala? Is he the snake right activist of this forum?

You must be the new guy.

5 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Tunex252(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley

Nairalanders should we tell him? grin
leave him jare, Na JJC

2 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by dukeprince50: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
lalasticlala, y do u like pushing snake threads to front page na.
killing those creatures are bad, they are used for research purposes but here u are making it looks sweet.
from the pic, it shows that guy went to the bush and hunt for snake knowing u will push it.
Wetin snake use offend u for ur previous life na?
I, today who studied environmental related course and like to maintain this wildlife, standing on the existing protocol, I apologize on behalf of all crawling reptiles. They are deeply sorry
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Hollywayglobal: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Have u noticed that the rate of scam on the internet is high? Many people are afraid to close deal online due to scammers. Then the most painful thing is that no well known middle man is available to ensure that both buyers and sellers are safe of their money. Buyer is afraid to send seller money before goods arrival and seller is afraid to send buyer goods before he gets paid. What's the solution?We are Hollyway Global Investment Int'l Ltd, an agro allied product middle man. You want to buy any agro products and u are afraid to pay before goods reach u, you can send to us to get it for u delivered to ur door step. You want to send agro products but afraid of your money not being released by buyer when get products, send to us and we deliver product to the buyer location. You receive payment alert and we release goods to the buyer.

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
OP, is that snake really 36 inches

Doesn't quite look so to me from the pic.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by zedegit: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by helinues: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
I doubt if we still have snakes again in Nigeria
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
gather here if you know you have killed a snake in a confined and dark space before...

it was not easy for me that day.

na God save me.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Roon9(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
You even do video
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by EdiskyHarry: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
That's a black mamba, the most venomous snake in Africa, and the fastest land snake in the world.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Roon9(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
DominusPrime:
This one wey came with video girl def reach front page.

D guy no wan take chances sir
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by brainfordetails: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Snake stew is really delicious. tongue tongue tongue

I remember then in Anambra.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley

Nairalanders should we tell him? grin
noooo..by the time he see the next two snake post,he will understand himself

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
kerry57:
Why is snake killing a show off thing on nairaland?

It is a symbol of "machismo". Kill and post.

Me, I'm searching for an boa constrictor so that I can kill the bloody thing and post it here. Wanna join the club so bad and earn my respects.

You should do the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Makavelli25: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adekunle550:
Why do you guys mention Lala or Lalasticlala? Is he the snake right activist of this forum?
I desperately wana tell you
But i wont
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hate snakes. Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.