Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today (49089 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Joefat: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hope u don't waste the precious snake..
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Norphiee:
So far you don kill am...praise the lord

Why should he errr... "praise the lord"?
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by seanjy4konji: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bad snake man...

Bad snake.

Make God no let us jam agbako
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
The snake is not even big.

It doesn't have to be.

The only thing needed is for it to be able to dole out big bites and that's all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by zedegit: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kimbelly:
You get mind keee snake kai
So one day I will have children and I will be the man of the house that will kill snake? Oooooouuuooo

Snake pass snake o.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Prechy08(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

That's not a black mamba. Mambas are not black, They got the name from inky black colour of the inside of their mouths.
Black Mambas are mostly grey.

very correct, maybe we should spend more time on Nat geo wild

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Excelento(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Boy, you wicked ooo
See the small Snake ,
Imagine the heave wood.
Snake way you for just picked
with your bear hand.
I no sure you sabi book for school o
that's how you wrote JAMB over ten times
before you finally make it.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Mhimi007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Its a more of a cobra
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by adecz: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
sad

This is a regular non poisonous
house snake; it loves rats & small
lizards.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kimbelly:
You get mind keee snake kai
So one day I will have children and I will be the man of the house that will kill snake? Oooooouuuooo

It's not so hard.

Just go prepared. That's all.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley

Nairalanders should we tell him? grin

No oooo
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by thundafire: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Zenithpeak:
Black Mamba I guess undecided
shut up black mamba is rarely seen in Nigeria or is not even der,and a native of south Africa and it has a brown skin with a dark mouth,dats were dey name came from do research b4 u type nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by iamdapsyj(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

That's not a black mamba. Mambas are not black, They got the name from inky black colour of the inside of their mouths.
Black Mambas are mostly grey.
and green
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Spyerp101: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
I hate snakes!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by vr0xen: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adekunle550:
Why do you guys mention Lala or Lalasticlala? Is he the snake right activist of this forum?

Lala is d creator of the habitat of slithery creatures
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ahmEenu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
cjudy:
Straight to Promise Land
please u guys wey dey always call lala. do u know him in person. I dey curious why everything about snake. u guys call lala . who is he and why.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Andyinnaz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Its called meat
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Makavelli25: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
ahmEenu:
please u guys wey dey always call lala. do u know him in person. I dey curious why everything about snake. u guys call lala . who is he and why.
He is a superermod that moves threads to frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by cleanenergysun: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
The next one week is settled. wink
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by tyup(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
nnadychuks:
A What? shocked It was Really quick and almost bit me

seriously? shocked
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by cleanenergysun: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
No small snake oo
mansakhalifa:

It doesn't have to be.

The only thing needed is for it to be able to dole out big bites and that's all. smiley
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by cjudy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ahmEenu:
He's the snake man
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by tyup(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley
Nairalanders should we tell him? grin

JJC grin grin
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ATTemi: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
People who eat at mama put be like: Madam put rice, beans with spaghetti.
Lala be like: madam put rice, beans, 1 green snake, 1 black snake, 1 Kpomo with anaconda head as homework!
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by FatherBona: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
noooo..by the time he see the next two snake post,he will understand himself
No be lie
Nobody tell me o, na as I join dey see thns na so I take sabi why snake thread dey always reach front Page grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ignis: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

It doesn't have to be.

Really ?

Do snakes bite? Do they have teeth?
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Lanruze: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are very brave and bold.

The video shows you killed a Cobra.

Highly venomous and very aggressive. Hunters take time in killing it cos it actually jumps to your direction when cornered. I have witnessed that before.

Next time you kill a snake please ensure you chop-off it's head immediately cos it may still pull a bite string and can be dangerous.

It's also spits accurately in your face.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by chocboi78(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Whats with nairalanders and snake sef...itx becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Velvetv2: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
So na snake una dey kill for here abi
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by chukasson(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
in d last 5 weeks, dem don kill like 8 snakes 4 dis our nairaland,......
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Do cobras really fly abi jump? Like in the movies

If you see a snake that looks like it's flying or jumping, it's a black mamba.

It's the fastest moving snake in the world.

It's scary if you see a big one alive.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

Really ?

Do snakes bite? Do they have teeth?

Now, at this point, I would like to find out what planet you're from, lady.

Are you a Martian? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.