Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today (49092 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by pk2me: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
thundafire:
shut up black mamba is rarely seen in Nigeria or is not even der,and a native of south Africa and it has a brown skin with a dark mouth,dats were dey name came from do research b4 u type nonsense
You can equally abuse me but I want to tell you notwithstanding that the snake is not a Black mamba doesn't mean that black mamba is not in Nigeria.
I have seen one and a very big one up to 8foot.

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by kamez(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
i commot cap for you snake killers....i'd rather battle it out with a lion than dare to kill a snake....

anywhere i hear the word SNAKE!! i don run reach junction without seeing the snake sef...

any babe calling me to come and help her kill snake in on a serious long thing!! better to call ur better call ur 90 year old grand mother because she has a higher probabilty to kill the snake than me
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by adecz: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
house snake ke cheesy

Snakes should be extinguished from earth angry

Snakes are an important part &
parcel of any ecosystem; they keep
the population of disease carrying
rodents down.

Rats were the major carriers of
AF the bubonic plague pandemic
back in the days.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley

Nairalanders should we tell him? grin
let's welcome him fes grin
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by LegalOpinion: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
If I give you a pen and paper, what can you write in your statement as the offence of this innocent and peace loving creature?
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by sparkyJ: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

It is a symbol of "machismo". Kill and post.

Me, I'm searching for an boa constrictor so that I can kill the bloody thing and post it here. Wanna join the club so bad and earn my respects.

You should do the same.

you must be one of those Prof Lala's students studying Slitherinology. We cant wait to celebrate ur final project. Pls make sure the Boa is very big so we can have enough pepper soup as palliative. I trust Prof Lala (The snake deity himself) wud give u an " A".

By the way, where is Macsjebs?

2 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Georgekyrian(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:
The guy above me sha smiley

Nairalanders should we tell him? grin

No don't tell him, he can continue guessing

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by bizzibodi(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
u did well brother!chop knuckle. grin grin grin
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by yusluvad(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Obe de
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by MrFly(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
ask lala
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by jubrilELsudan: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2020
THIS IS AN AFRICAN TILAPIA SNAKE COMMONLY FOUND IN THE YARD OF PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO FVCK TOO MUCH.

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by guy222: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2020
I killed a snake that was about entry my room two days ago. Uptil this moment when ever i think of the snake my head will be heavy as if i am carry load then my body would shiver as if their is electric in my body.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2020
snake in Nigeria shadow
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by thundafire: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2020
pk2me:
You can equally abuse me but I want to tell you notwithstanding that the snake is not a Black mamba doesn't mean that black mamba is not in Nigeria.
I have seen one and a very big one up to 8foot.
sorry I didn't mean that to tell u shut up ok am sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by alexsoftwork(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Looks like a Cobra. My hatred for snakes is out of this world.

I'm Ophidiophobic.

People that now like snake, what's there phobic?

Lalaticlala phobic?
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by WiseStarr(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2020
The rate at which i hate snakes, i always pray they never come near me and my properties, i hate snake with passion
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by CuteYvonne777: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by DavSagacity(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2020
SeverusSnape:

I'm Ophidiophobic.
U mean u are " Lalaphobic "
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by DavSagacity(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2020
SeverusSnape:

I'm Ophidiophobic.
U mean u are "Lalaphobic " "
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by DATACUG00000(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.