Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today (49094 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by apexx6266: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 2533663[/color]
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by tuzle(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
nnadychuks:
Just one pic, but below is a 30 seconds video of how I spotted a 3ft live snake and killed it while it was trying to crawl into my yard. What specie is this and is it venomous?
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScUw5n5wwps[/url]
guy I salute u for killing that snake. While brushing my teeth(at the back my house) this morning, I saw something crawling very close, I decided to adjust my head towards that direction to confirm what it was. I saw a small green snake crawling towards my direction, I didn't know when I found myself inside my house. As the only man present in my house, I am deeply ashamed of myself that I could even kill that small snake.

2 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

That's not a black mamba. Mambas are not black, They got the name from inky black colour of the inside of their mouths.
Black Mambas are mostly grey.

Have seen a live giant olive green mamba.

The mouth gave it the name BLACK MAMBA, does not stop the body from being black too.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Mightyhaiz: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
adecz:
sad

This is a regular non poisonous
house snake; it loves rats & small
lizards.
house snake ke cheesy

Snakes should be extinguished from earth angry
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Bizgold: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Black mamba in Nigeria?
Zenithpeak:
Black Mamba I guess undecided
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Mightyhaiz: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
tuzle:
guy I salute u for killing that snake. While brushing my teeth(at the back my house) this morning, I saw something crawling very close, I decided to adjust my head towards that direction to confirm what it was. I saw a small green snake crawling towards my direction, I didn't know when I found myself inside my house. As the only man present in my house, I am deeply ashamed of myself that I could even kill that small snake.
you could have stoned it to death.. Not healthy having these things around..esp it there are kids around
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by apexx7280: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 4205064[/color]
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by gulfer: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
This your compound sha, e get as he be angry angry angry
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by micxwell(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

No, They don't fly nor jump. But they are very swift in delivering bites and their accuracy in spitting is top notch.
Ose! Heir of Salazar Slytherin cheesy,

2 Likes

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by apexx4242: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
[color=#] 3160888[/color]
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by apexx4242: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by missimelda01(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
RonaldoVido:

If you see a snake that looks like it's flying or jumping, it's a black mamba.

It's the fastest moving snake in the world.

It's scary if you see a big one alive.
Reading this sent chills down my spine embarassed
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

No, They don't fly nor jump. But they are very swift in delivering bites and their accuracy in spitting is top notch.

They obviously cant fly cos only winged animals fly. but they certainly jump or don't you watch wildlife documentaries? So many times snakes can be seen jumping from tree to tree.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by apexx8922: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Zenithpeak(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
thundafire:
shut up black mamba is rarely seen in Nigeria or is not even der,and a native of south Africa and it has a brown skin with a dark mouth,dats were dey name came from do research b4 u type nonsense
It's like that your paranoia has come calling again or what is so offensive in my comments that warrant your outrage I will advice you to call NCDC for test because your case requires to be isolated from right thinking people
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ahmEenu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
cjudy:
He's the snake man
do u know him personally.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by ignis: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Now, at this point, I would like to find out what planet you're from, lady.

Are you a Martian? smiley

Goodnight
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by nnadychuks(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
tuzle:
grin grin if I don’t kill it now it might come back bigger and stronger to bite someone else. So I had to grin
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

They obviously cant fly cos only winged animals fly. but they certainly jump or don't you watch wildlife documentaries? So many times snakes can be seen jumping from tree to tree.
yes, But NOT Cobra.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

Goodnight

Yeah. Sweet dreams. smiley
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by egorov(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Not all cobra spit sir. Spitting cobra is one of the numerous species of cobra we have, there's also king cobra, cape cobra, forest cobra etc
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Mopolchi: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin Severe Anus Shape, it's been a while. grin
SeverusSnape:
Looks like a Cobra. My hatred for snakes is out of this world.

I'm Ophidiophobic.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by peacettw: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Looks like a Cobra. My hatred for snakes is out of this world.

I'm Ophidiophobic.

And yet your name contradicts your beliefs.. I am sure the Harry Potter films must have enlightened you on your choice of username

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Itimkpataka: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
sad

You're always causing trouble.
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Itimkpataka: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
SeverusSnape:

yes, But NOT Cobra.

My man.. Longest time
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by letitrainnow(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
� Good

shocked
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Itimkpataka:

My man.. Longest time
Bros, I salute sir.
long while indeed. Good to meet you again.

1 Like

Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Jidkidz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
nnadychuks:
A What? shocked It was Really quick and almost bit me
so wat now happen after dat
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by hrpvl3: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
That's a black mamba, the most venomous snake in Africa, and the fastest land snake in the world.

lol, you dont just see black mamba anyhow and he cant just kill black mamba just like that holding a camera and making a video..... the snake isn't black mamba, for the fact that the snake is black doesn't make is black mamba, black mambas are majorly gray
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by hrpvl3: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
thundafire:
shut up black mamba is rarely seen in Nigeria or is not even der,and a native of south Africa and it has a brown skin with a dark mouth,dats were dey name came from do research b4 u type nonsense

please help me tell them oooo....
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by nnadychuks(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jidkidz:
so wat now happen after dat
What happened after is why you viewed the post undecided
Re: Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today by Zezco(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
All of una wey dey kill snake up and down, na inside bush u dey live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.