Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Hear My Story, And Learn From It! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hear My Story, And Learn From It! (5496 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Beosten(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
ogoloray:
If you were as smart as you claim, you wouldn't need my 180k to make your millions...

You are Mr perfect, that have not made any mistakes in your life before...

I shared this story for people to learn, its immature to be abusive about something like this....

Its not a necessity for you to comment, thanks!

That comment is a format from scammers. They are now sending him PM.

2 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Norman4real(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Men when will you learn... Long distance relationships never work. If you commit to a long distance relationship and she's okay with it then you can be sure that she's getting the sex and pleasure from someone else.
I have had the pleasure of being that other guy that f*cks a woman while her boyfriend is in Dubai hustling to get money and sending her some for her upkeep so while I enjoyed her I also felt bad for him at the same time. To make it all worse there was another guy I knew who was also f*cking her during that time so I decided to let go of her since I didn't want to end up in a web of drama when her man returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Kevsmart88(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Making mistakes in life is inevitable but learning from the mistakes and putting the lessons learnt to good use paves the way for any venture to be termed successful. Last time I checked, there are still people with enviable relationships, no need to demonize the female folk, it's a phase every emotionally stable young man goes through. Pick yourself up, focus more on your career, forgive her and move on. Someday you will find your soulmate and you will only reminisce on these events and laugh it off with a glass of chilled wine with your spouse. When life gives you limes, turn it around and....you know the rest. Peace brother.

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Mcslize: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:
This is the mathematical representation of your foolishness sir(no offense).

180,000 which is about $500 which would have paid for my servers for 16 good months which would've gotten me 32 freshly monetized youtube accounts which i would've sold for 120k each and would've made N3.8 million. bros why?

Modified: Those asking about this method. I'm sorry to inform you that i do not offer anyform of mentorship nor tutorship and if for whatever reason i have to do it, you can't afford it. and as my boss ILengendd would always say - "èverything you need is on Google and on YouTube."

Modified 2: Please don't send me PMs as it will be sent to an email i do not even know or have access to nor own.

Modified 3: i am still getting PMs.. Please i do not have access to the mail associated with this account.

Why will you even think of selling a well monetized YouTube channel for a meager 120k? That amount is too small. With the current dollar rate, that's $320.

N380 × $320= N121,600

A monetized YouTube channel is a lifetime investment that will keep generating you money even when you are asleep.

Selling such is not going to be a good decision.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Neduzze5(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

180,000 which is about $500 which would have paid for my servers for 16 good months which would've gotten me 32 freshly monetized youtube accounts which i would've sold for 120k each and would've made N3.8 million. bros why?

Modified: Those asking about this method. I'm sorry to inform you that i do not offer anyform of mentorship nor tutorship and if for whatever reason i have to do it, you can't afford it. and as my boss ILengendd would always say - "èverything you need is on Google and on YouTube."

Modified 2: Please don't send me PMs as it will be sent to an email i do not even know or have access to nor own.

Modified 3: i am still getting PMs.. Please i do not have access to the mail associated with this account.

How about I invest in your biz and you give me profit, plus you teach me how to do same as well?
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by franklingud(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
gamapoy539:

Pride comes before downfall!

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mcslize:

Why will you even think of selling a well monetized YouTube channel for a meager 120k? That amount is too small. With the correct dollar rate, that's $320.

N380 × $320= N121,600

A monetized YouTube channel is a lifetime investment that will keep generating you money even when you are asleep.

Selling such is not going to be a good decision.

Hmmm, you have a point.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Neduzze5:

How about I invest in your biz and you give me profit, plus you teach me how to do same as well?
Noted... But No thanks. i don't need it at this time. But i'll sure let you know when the need arises.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by gamapoy539: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
franklingud:

Pride comes before downfall!
Noted. Any other inconsequential nonsense you'd like me to know sir?
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Oyiboman69: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
ogoloray:

I'm much better now, but not yet fully recovered, I still have trust issues, and wonder if I can be committed to anyone again. So that my story people. Bye for now!
Its a shame you have to learn from your bitter experience than to learn from other's mistake.
You just have to pickup the pieces of your broken heart...betrayal is hell.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Kaykay999(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
ogoloray:
My name is Raymond, and I'm sharing this story, not to attract sympathy, but so that young men can learn from it...

I was in my final year at the university when I met Anita. She on the other hand was a fresher, we met at a campus event, and I immediately took a liking to her, not only because she was beautiful, but also because she came across as intelligent, and we also seemed to have a lot in common, as she was from a broken home just like me, with an unconcerned father...

We developed a fondness of each other, which quickly spiralled into a romantic relationship. It didn't take very long to fall deeply in live with her, even though my friends kicked against it because I was about leaving the school. I ignored their warnings, because Anita was humble, caring, and very well mannered. This was a combination you hardly find with beautiful girls in my school.

To cut long story short, I went for nysc in katsina, and we became miles apart from each other. We managed to keep the relationship alive, and promised each other that distance will not be a barrier, because we felt really committed to each other. I got a job at a microfinance bank in katsina after service, so I had to stay back as I felt it was a good opportunity to begin life and start my journey of independence, but then Anita lost her mom who was her pillar, and only real form of support.

The loss was so devastating for her that she started contemplating leaving school since graduation was still far away. But I wasn't having any of that, I promised I would support her and we'll pull through together.

So as you can imagine, I started squeezing out monthly allowances for her out of my meagre 42 thousand naira salary, but it still wasn't enough because there were times when she would need to buy academic materials and other things. The financial burden became so bad that I had to lie to my mom at one point, that I misplaced bank money and I was facing arrest, and she sent me 180,000 to settle the debt, money of which I used to settle Anita's rent, and part of school fees.

I had really missed her, and finally the chance came for me to see my girl, my mothers family wanted to share a landed property, so she wanted me to appear with her at the meeting. I didn't tell Anita about this cause I wanted to surprise her...

Upon arriving delta state, I made a quick stop at our university, and my first surprise came after I discovered she wasn't living at the location I thought I had sent money for, but this didn't really bother me cause I felt she might have moved for some important reason.

Finally I got her address from one of her neighbours, and I saw my Anita with heavy pregnancy, and it looked like she would be due for delivery at any time soon. For a moment I couldn't breathe, my heart was pounding so fast, and I was worried I might fall down. The worst part is that she was living with another male student. She sounded very normal, and asked me when I got back. I turned around to leave immediately with my bread I carried.

It was on my way home I started to realize why she never posted any pictures on social media, and always felt uncomfortable with video calls that always lasted a few seconds.

I felt sad not because of the support I gave her but the betrayal really hurt me. My mom noticed something was wrong with me, so I told her everything. She smiled and told me its how life can be, surprisingly she laughed hard when I told her what I really used her 180k for.

I'm much better now, but not yet fully recovered, I still have trust issues, and wonder if I can be committed to anyone again. So that my story people. Bye for now!

Chaii sorry bro
Her chapter is over in your life.
“That girl u dey pamper like egg another man dey fry em”

You will heal fast with a pet(dog)
Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by ogoloray(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
I thought as much...

Thanks pal!
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wetin dey to learn from here now
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Zabiboy: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020

These are the kind of stories that should be making Front Page..
Not those thrash snake and nonsense news they put up there..

3 Likes

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Your story won't change anything. Men would still not learn. Never date a student wey no be virgin

1 Like

Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Onego(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankicent:
Bro pele ooo.. Na no go learn..

Always follow the rule... My own rules

1: If she's a good girl with an almost perfect attitude. Get her pregnant or marry her ASAP

2: Never spend what you can't afford to lose on a woman... If you can afford 5k give her and forget it. If you spend more than your pocket. Because you claim to love her on your own oo.

3: Never ever ever pay for a lady school fee or send her money for rent or stuff like that. Let someone else do it. Am not asking you to be stingy.. Spend wisely.

4: If you lose a good girl, apologize and promise her you'll here to stay. If she doesn't response. Send her a text or call. If she still didn't response. Ignore her and move on... You've should her you indeed sorry. No turn mumu for love.

5:Never risk your career or business for love

6: Never tell woman the truth. The truth should be 20% out of 100%. Am not saying you should live a fake life... Be sincere sometimes and watch her mood. If she's not comfortable with the truth.. Continue liein. Women don't like truth.

7: Don't have one girl in your life... Ladies of now aday f*ck up a lot.

8: Ask God to give you a better woman

9: Family first over everything

10: Always be prepared so that when f*cked hit you. You will stand up smile and walk away without turning back.

11. Run physiologically test on woman. Most will fail this test.

na you go spend pass
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some will never learn from you.
We'll see their lamentation threads very soon.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Ningen(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sarcasm please undecided
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by antidisestablis: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
ogoloray:
My name is Raymond, and I'm sharing this story, not to attract sympathy, but so that young men can learn from it...

I was in my final year at the university when I met Anita. She on the other hand was a fresher, we met at a campus event, and I immediately took a liking to her, not only because she was beautiful, but also because she came across as intelligent, and we also seemed to have a lot in common, as she was from a broken home just like me, with an unconcerned father...

We developed a fondness of each other, which quickly spiralled into a romantic relationship. It didn't take very long to fall deeply in live with her, even though my friends kicked against it because I was about leaving the school. I ignored their warnings, because Anita was humble, caring, and very well mannered. This was a combination you hardly find with beautiful girls in my school.

To cut long story short, I went for nysc in katsina, and we became miles apart from each other. We managed to keep the relationship alive, and promised each other that distance will not be a barrier, because we felt really committed to each other. I got a job at a microfinance bank in katsina after service, so I had to stay back as I felt it was a good opportunity to begin life and start my journey of independence, but then Anita lost her mom who was her pillar, and only real form of support.

The loss was so devastating for her that she started contemplating leaving school since graduation was still far away. But I wasn't having any of that, I promised I would support her and we'll pull through together.

So as you can imagine, I started squeezing out monthly allowances for her out of my meagre 42 thousand naira salary, but it still wasn't enough because there were times when she would need to buy academic materials and other things. The financial burden became so bad that I had to lie to my mom at one point, that I misplaced bank money and I was facing arrest, and she sent me 180,000 to settle the debt, money of which I used to settle Anita's rent, and part of school fees.

I had really missed her, and finally the chance came for me to see my girl, my mothers family wanted to share a landed property, so she wanted me to appear with her at the meeting. I didn't tell Anita about this cause I wanted to surprise her...

Upon arriving delta state, I made a quick stop at our university, and my first surprise came after I discovered she wasn't living at the location I thought I had sent money for, but this didn't really bother me cause I felt she might have moved for some important reason.

Finally I got her address from one of her neighbours, and I saw my Anita with heavy pregnancy, and it looked like she would be due for delivery at any time soon. For a moment I couldn't breathe, my heart was pounding so fast, and I was worried I might fall down. The worst part is that she was living with another male student. She sounded very normal, and asked me when I got back. I turned around to leave immediately with my bread I carried.

It was on my way home I started to realize why she never posted any pictures on social media, and always felt uncomfortable with video calls that always lasted a few seconds.

I felt sad not because of the support I gave her but the betrayal really hurt me. My mom noticed something was wrong with me, so I told her everything. She smiled and told me its how life can be, surprisingly she laughed hard when I told her what I really used her 180k for.

Sorry for what you have been through, most ladies out there are not loyal, similar thing has happened to me, which I posted on this forum.
Once again sorry for what happened, a very loving and loyal lady is on your way.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by oodua1stson: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
blackboy:

The guy who was got her pregnant is not a scum bah? You telling me he didnt know she didnt have someone but he still decided to shook head. Any greedy and unfaithful boy/man is a scum also likewise for gals
can't you see I'm joking? What's my own and some stupid relationship stories. The op is the mumu here. Took money from his mom to sort a broad.if he were a dog he'd be put down
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by ogoloray(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amen, and thanks!
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by DontBullshitMe: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
The word "commitment" and the handler of this nairaland account are miles apart.

TeamPumpAndDump
TeamSmashAndRun

grin
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by jumpampass(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Frankicent:
Bro pele ooo.. Na no go learn..

Always follow the rule... My own rules

1: If she's a good girl with an almost perfect attitude. Get her pregnant or marry her ASAP

2: Never spend what you can't afford to lose on a woman... If you can afford 5k give her and forget it. If you spend more than your pocket. Because you claim to love her on your own oo.

3: Never ever ever pay for a lady school fee or send her money for rent or stuff like that. Let someone else do it. Am not asking you to be stingy.. Spend wisely.

4: If you lose a good girl, apologize and promise her you'll here to stay. If she doesn't response. Send her a text or call. If she still didn't response. Ignore her and move on... You've should her you indeed sorry. No turn mumu for love.

5:Never risk your career or business for love

6: Never tell woman the truth. The truth should be 20% out of 100%. Am not saying you should live a fake life... Be sincere sometimes and watch her mood. If she's not comfortable with the truth.. Continue liein. Women don't like truth.

7: Don't have one girl in your life... Ladies of now aday f*ck up a lot.

8: Ask God to give you a better woman

9: Family first over everything

10: Always be prepared so that when f*cked hit you. You will stand up smile and walk away without turning back.

11. Run physiologically test on woman. Most will fail this test.

Physiologically bawo cheesy cheesy... psychological ni ojaree
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Hed0nist: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The word "commitment" and the handler of this nairaland account are miles apart.

TeamPumpAndDump
TeamSmashAndRun

grin

Smash and Dash rhymes better. grin
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Frankicent(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Onego:
na you go spend pass

See this one. Come carry the money way dey pocket
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Onego(f): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Frankicent:

See this one. Come carry the money way dey pocket
I know your type
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by MedicH: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Frankicent:

Bro tell me how to make this online cash

He said everything u need is in Google and YouTube and u still come under to ask how u will make money. How do u guys breathe?
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by MedicH: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
ogoloray:
If you were as smart as you claim, you wouldn't need my 180k to make your millions...

You are Mr perfect, that have not made any mistakes in your life before...

I shared this story for people to learn, its immature to be abusive about something like this....

Its not a necessity for you to comment, thanks!

How many times did u send ur family money from ur salary instead u carry give girl u don't know still dupe ur innocent mama join. Ordinary pant self u no see comot. Better go and tell th new man to give u back ur mama 180k or else war go start lol.
Re: Hear My Story, And Learn From It! by Frankicent(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
MedicH:

He said everything u need is in Google and YouTube and u still come under to ask how u will make money. How do u guys breathe?

Through your Pa nose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Free Kpekus Full Town Now Guys. Thanks To Godwin Emefile / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.