Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test (73257 Views)

Tinubu Undergoing Medical Checkup At Paris Hospital / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

oh you're even a farmer

It's making sense now

Your dad should have info

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adiola:
your friend doesn't know who the danger his or her kids are on

It’s people like you that are dangerous to God and Humanity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

don't write in Yoruba to me I'm not dumb

Ask Kemi, IPOB Miscreants

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

tinubu is one of the biggest thief in Nigerian political history

U right, Like your 2 Oji and Ipeazu that exchange your destiny for kerosene.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Beremx(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
You’re not serious. How does that mean anything?
sarrki:

Here you are

I keep this for the records
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
PentiumPro:

Prior to 2015, that region thought it has returned back to prominence in Nigeria politics, but Tinubu and his own group kicked out the man that gave them that prominence, how do you think they will view Tinubu ? Certainly not with love but death wishes

They can go to hell if they don't know how to play politics, their ranting can't get them anywhere, they should continue putting all their eggs in PDP basket, as if there is no PDP in southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Yebosola(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Adiola:
your friend doesn't know who the danger his or her kids are on

Can u hear this hatred idiot?the person u quoted forgot u swim in hatred ,haters are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by DATACUG00000(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lols
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Mightyhaiz: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

Instinct and experience
I think its obsession and varied complexes..
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
I think its obsession and varied complexes..

It’s not

I know

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Corrinthians(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has the UK govt conducted autopsy test on late lamidi cownu's corpse? I understand this COVID 19 is ravaging the Black in UK.

May he rest in peace. angry

Sarrki

corrinthians, what do you suspect could have killed our ohamadick?
Egbon, you ask questions I can not answer. Maybe Gidgiddi can tell us what killed the great Leader of ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by OriginalZombiE: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
see as hin head be like hot amala cheesy
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Kemistri4(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has the UK govt conducted autopsy test on late lamidi cownu's corpse? I understand this COVID 19 is ravaging the Black in UK.

Sarrki

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beremx:
You’re not serious. How does that mean anything?

I will tell you the interpretation later

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lalasticlala have you seen this ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by lukui: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Even if you die, bad belle will still have something to say, (like Abba kyari), people can't just leave someone or something alone,

Even God gets criticised by people, fear people, nothing they can't criticize with their mouth.

No wonder God will padlock our mouths on judgement day!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Andyinnaz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Coro help us

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Amdoyin(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who owns this head collecting the sample?

The head looks like Mutiu Adepoju’s head
ha! Laugh wan kill me oooo. I swear the head look like mutiu head oooo
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by edoairways: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

Sarrki

Nnamdi is alive
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
JAGABAN!

The man that made history in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by mangojuice(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
sarrki:

May his soul Rest In Peace

Kanu is gone
You will rape your mother to death after listening to his address tomorrow. Stay tuned
Re: Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test by solmus: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jagaban jagaban Jagaban jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia / Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.