Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (94886 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
jaz:
And woman too
When I said man, I didn't base it on gender. I meant mankind as a whole > the entire human race.men and women alike.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by BigBashiru: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
this Rasaq fellow and his wife must be suffering from COVID-MADNESS
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by cpmconsultingltd: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
watch the video below, for you to know how to avoid getting possessed by demons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZwlJ5EvCM0
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Arewa1408: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

Jealousy mixed with tribalism always result to insanity.

Youre still not using your head. This Narration is FROM ONE ARINZE. Who is there to collaborate all the information including the one you quoted Insanity is believing information narrated by one person who has a history of lying, hate, blame game, and most likely biased.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
if we respond now, they will say tribal war.

what crime did emeka commit now?

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
MarieAnn2012:

Why are Yoru.ba people so wicked
why don't you tell your brother's to stay in their land?
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by edoairways: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
slyfox35:

How many eyes should we turn upon him before he knows there is a pandemic on earth
God is still on the throne. This pandemic is warning signal to humanity that the great tribulation is at hand
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by edoairways: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr

I must say this story doesn't hold water

Anyway there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant own version
2) the accused own version
4) the true story

Let me continue to smoke my weed while i wait for the remaining two version
Absolutely how it doesn't justify attempted murder
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Adgideon(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bloody amd wicked afonja man Igbo man do something wey good, instead to support him, na to kill and destroy dey ur mind ur wife wey push u na where she dey now oti salo, idiot afonja man, tunder fire you dire

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by edoairways: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
bestman09:

Thank God that they didn't succeed.

Meanwhile, 2020 should be fast. We had seen enough already in just 4 months
Expect more in latter years
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tonyfj2020:
I am sorry to say this oooo. Why are Yoruba landlords so dubious? Majority of Lagos non indigene complain of them. Why?
because its our land.. if you can't cope, get the fvck out
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
GGirll:
No matter what you do for the persons that hate you, they will still hate you....wicked tribe always hating on Igbo people very stupid, dirty, filthy with criminal minds n full of envy....I prefer to co habit with the Hausas than these two tongued rogues.....Mr Anozie next time look for Hausa beggers n feed them cos these hateful bunch doesn't deserve any iota of sympathy.
start by telling your people to stop travelling to the SW for trade.. all this ranting here no hokd anything..
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
arinze198:
Police operatives from Idimu Division in Lagos have arrested one Rasaq Babalola while his wife identified as Mama Raheem fled after they allegedly conspired and paid assassins to eliminate his neighbour, Emeka Anozie, over Covid-19 palliative during the current lockdown....When Rasaq was contacted, he admitted that he hired assassins including the armed soldiers to attack Mr. Anozie and blamed everything on his wife and in-laws, who he said arranged the whole thing.

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/man-wife-pay-assassins-to-eliminate-neighbour-over-covid-19-palliative/

Arewa1408:

Youre still not using your head. This Narration is FROM ONE ARINZE. Who is there to collaborate all the information including the one you quoted Insanity is believing information narrated by one person who has a history of lying, hate, blame game, and most likely biased.

It is from the source.

Tribalism and envy is very bad.

Believe whatever you like, if you continue being envious and tribalist, you won't escape the fate of Mr Rasaq.

I never noticed you moniker sef, Mr Arrewa, Welldone.

4 Likes

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol.. what kind Bloody lie is this? grin grin grin
Does this story makes sense at all?
Hire assasins to kill a man for sharing cooked food? grin grin
Useless flat.head journalist cheesy cheesy
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by dfrost: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Thanks lol.. will modify grin

You are welcome, mate.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
why don't you tell your brother's to stay in their land?

You have not gathered the balls to tell that to the Fulani herdsmen destroying your people.

Jealousy and tribalism is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Pacesetter123(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
bamasite2:
Jesu!

Someone suffering for his benevolence. He did not even ask for anyone to join him. Why are people so wicked?

May we never reap evil or suffer for our good deeds!
That's why some public spirited individuals find it difficult to help others.In many black men mentality,u never can tell....
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Smartwave: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
No matter the tribe or state that you come from, please fear "whoever bow five times" particularly if you leave with or near them or rather work with them.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
Lol.. what kind Bloody lie is this? grin grin grin
Does this story makes sense at all?
Hire assasins to kill a man for sharing cooked food? grin grin
Useless flat.head journalist cheesy cheesy

Don't pretend as if don't understand the Theme [/b]here.

[b]Jealousy and tribalism!

If it still doesn't make sense to you, give it your own sense.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Instead of them to use the money to feed in this lockdown, they are using it to intimidate an innocent man, it's just envy and jealousy that's worrying them.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Kennyswag: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

You have not gathered the balls to tell that to the Fulani herdsmen destroying your people.

Jealousy and tribalism is bad.
are they not killing your people too?
This story I fake.. does it even make sense to you?
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ridwanlawal: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
ignis:
This is the wickedness of wicked man to fellow man.

COVID-19 also as a result of such wickedness.

God and the Angels in heaven are watching in awe.
Sometimes the Devil himself do sit down to learn wickedness from Man
Na only apple devil persuade Eve chop o
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by wiseoneking: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=slyfox35 post=88957206]
How many eyes should we turn upon him before he knows there is a pandemic on earth[/quotep] Yes this a lovely hymn to a lovely God, who cares if you are not ready got Him.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by ScoobieRogers(f): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr

I must say this story doesn't hold water

Anyway there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant own version
2) the accused own version
4) the true story

Let me continue to smoke my weed while i wait for the remaining two version

When you won't read. That is how you guys go about choosing bad leaders for the rest of Nigerians. The accused did not deny the fact
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Arewa1408: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:

It is from the source.

Tribalism and envy is very bad.

Believe whatever you like, if you continue being envious and tribalist, you won't escape the fate of Mr Rasaq.

I never noticed you moniker sef, Mr Arrewa, Welldone.

Arewa means "North". I am a middlebelter. Well, with the PM news, you have a strong point, i agree. However i will need more proof. It's our system my broda. Its not just tribalism, its history as well. I have Ibo friends i know and trust absolutely. However, if a Hausa man i don't know tells me something and an ibo man i dont know tells me otherwise, i will believe the hausa more than the Ibo, its based on experience and history. Its sad but that is our reality.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Manageme: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, people are evil ,you can not help and someone that offered to give you want to kill. This people should not be allowed to go free o.
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by sirbass(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
wicked human being
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Jflex07(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

You hate igbos from the way you typed
Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by Supan(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewa1408:

Arewa means "North". I am a middlebelter. Well, with the PM news, you have a strong point, i agree. However i will need more proof. It's our system my broda. Its not just tribalism, its history as well. I have Ibo friends i know and trust absolutely. However, if a Hausa man i don't know tells me something and an ibo man i dont know tells me otherwise, i will believe the hausa more than the Ibo, its based on experience and history. Its sad but that is our reality.

Oh you are being sincere now. This is still what I am saying. Tribalism!

And you are still praying for a better country, I believe? Just prepare to leave a worse country for your kids. Remember they will reap whatever you sow too.

It's better to always keep shut than spew this.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative by GGirll: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kennyswag:
start by telling your people to stop travelling to the SW for trade.. all this ranting here no hokd anything..

What stopped you lazy lots from trading? Let me remind you idiots....Lagos was a former capital of Nigeria n was developed by federal govt than other states ok. Tell d govt to dredge river Niger alone for us to have our sea port n see if you will smell one Igbo man in your touts n agbero infested state ok. And if it so pain you drive them now idiot of d highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.