Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son (11201 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2020
rOsy247:

Is Akin married with kids?
aki is married with a kid but don't know if their union is still on..well he's always private with so many things

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Jabarzee:

You sure about this
dem sure bro
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 6:10am On Apr 29, 2020
rOsy247:

Is Akin married with kids?
Aki is happily married. I've met chinedu (Aki) severally. He's cool and jovial. And he's very mature in the way he talks and behave. He doesn't take life too hard.the guy is extremely mature. hes still more active in acting than pawpaw. Aki acts the family show called "the Johnsons " along with olumide owuru (he used to feature in shuga in MTV).

em527 rightly said. You dare not call osita "pawpaw". He no go even answer you. He fit even insult you join telling you you're very stupid for that statement.)

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rhodman: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Aki is happily married. I've met chinedu (Aki) severally. He's cool and jovial. And he's very mature in the way he talks and behave. He doesn't take life too hard.the guy is extremely mature. hes still more active in acting than pawpaw. Aki acts the family show called "the Johnsons " along with olumide owuru (he used to feature in shuga in MTV).

em527 rightly said. You dare not call osita "pawpaw". He no go even answer you. He fit even insult you join telling you you're very stupid for that statement.)

Nawa oo.
undecided
Pawpaw fuçk up oo. And he is the funniest among the pair

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2020
I spill this one out. .do you know the reason he refuses to act in the sitcom? (the Johnson)..lolz
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
I spill this one out. .do you know the reason he refuses to act in the sitcom? (the Johnson)..lolz
Why?
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Angelacruz: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
No,tell us
em527:
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by kendrick93(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
Osita Iheme [pawpaw] share lovely photo's of his son

Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Osita Iheme, popularly know as "pawpaw" share loved photos of his son online.

The Nigerian movie vecteran was born February 20, 1982, is widely known for playing the role of ‘Pawpaw’ in the film Aki na Ukwa alongside Chinedu Ikedieze, he is also the CEO and founder of "Inspired Movement Africa" were he use the medium to educate and enlighten the young and citizens of Africa.

The Nigerian actor who has won many award including the lifetime achievement award at the African movie Academy award in the year 2007 and was honored by Goodluck Jonathan in 2011.

The entertainmener who shared the lovely photos of his son as follower comment and compliment his cute adorable boy.

Over the years the vecteran actor has not been feature in Nollywood movie but he reported he will be back soon to entertain his fans with his hilarious comedy's .

He took his Instagram page were he share the adorable photos of his lovely son.

This pictures were taken on a movie set...
stop spreading fake news
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by kendrick93(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

nonsense....Pawpaw is also active.
he has own movie production...
And also Paw paw is the more popular and funnier amongst the two
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by sweetrace(f): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him

Is of going on and on to bring someone down, why don’t you keep quiet if you have nothing positive to say.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him
That he is a comedic actor does not mean it should reflect in his real life. If you pay him frequently he'll switch into the Paw Paw role every time you guys meet. Not every human being is nice. It would make sense if life was so, but it's not. Suck it up and enjoy your existence.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by meobizy(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
noxy1962:
Will the boy grow tall? Experts in the house.
Of course. Paw Paw's case is a genetic abnormality so the child will grow to whatever size Paw Paw's siblings are. The mother is another factor; her genes may play a part in the child's assigned height.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rs172(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
I can say more and more about that cunning midget

He must have hurt you so much, for you to talk of him this much.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Why?
you at know first he started in the first episode and played some few scene and stop...at 2018 when hiptv interview him and also ask him why he stop acting in the sitcom and he said was so busy with other production...lie!. lol when emenike the footballer because he's close friend to paw paw and others good friends of his ask why he didn't act with aki in the Johnson paw paw said and I quote " I can't ask such movie because I have passed that level"
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Angelacruz:
No,tell us
according to him "I have passed that level" that's what he told is close friends..I was there when he said so..lol and also thinking I can't made it known to the public someday because he feels am a nobody
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2020
rs172:

He must have hurt you so much, for you to talk of him this much.
no be only me na just some of them no know the platform to take expose am...guy may use wayo take paint him hotel. .no like to pay for something all him want make u do am free and even him pay na cheap one
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Dreyton36: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
I haven't met him once but it's obvious from how I perceive him
And aki is always cool
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Dreyton36:

I haven't met him once but it's obvious from how I perceive him
And aki is always cool
aki is a loving person..that guy is sweet. .lol no homo

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rs172(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
no be only me na just some of them no know the platform to take expose am...guy may use wayo take paint him hotel. .no like to pay for something all him want make u do am free and even him pay na cheap one

That means you have once worked for him and he tried to play on your intelligence
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
rs172:

That means you have once worked for him and he tried to play on your intelligence
lol sure and if you're not smart he will cheat you.
do you know he measure his intelligence by cheating someone lol funny that how he feel he's smart

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
meobizy:

That he is a comedic actor does not mean it should reflect in his real life. If you pay him frequently he'll switch into the Paw Paw role every time you guys meet. Not every human being is nice. It would make sense if life was so, but it's not. Suck it up and enjoy your existence.
I did not only meet him but also work close to him then...lol mumu
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2020
sweetrace:

Is of going on and on to bring someone down, why don’t you keep quiet if you have nothing positive to say.
mumu..what else do you know if not to suck d*ick and bleep for a living. puta give space if don't have anything to say

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rs172(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
do you know he measure his intelligence by cheating someone lol funny that how he feel he's smart

I winder how Aki will be coping with him sha
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Angelacruz: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Dats bad
em527:
according to him "I have passed that level" that's what he told is close friends..I was there when he said so..lol and also thinking I can't made it known to the public someday because he feels am a nobody
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Kingrexyl(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don dey sabi talk sensible talks o. Abi na just me?
Who's this one again? have you ever type anything reasonable since you joined this forum

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Kingrexyl(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2020
sweetrace:

Construct your english first before you quote someone.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
rs172:

I winder how Aki will be coping with him sha
they don't live together, aki leave in Lagos while paw paw leave in owerri..and it may surprise you that they don't relate that much..they just respect their space
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Kingrexyl(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Nawa o, I thought pawpaw was the most friendly and playful.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:

they don't live together, aki leave in Lagos while paw paw leave in owerri..and it may surprise you that they don't relate that much..they just respect their space
Yeah true. Forget their movie roles and collabos down the years. They don't really relate that much in real life. Everybody just dey hin dey.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
Lol. No be you go first talk am na.. osita is naturally cunny and dubious same shit he portrays in movies (not talking about the kid and childish roles he used to play.) . The only difference is that in real life he's just a bitter and angry person. He doesn't take bullshìt and he isn't friendly at all. Chinedu ( Aki ) is far better. I've met him severally.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by sweetrace(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Construct your english first before you quote someone.

Very funny! Anyone who is busy and typing at the same time will make mistakes. So far you can get the gist of my message, then I’ve communicated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! / Sexy Photos Of Beverly Heels “flavour N’abania Fiancee” / See Cute Pictures Of Ruger Without His Eye Patch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.