Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son (11162 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Classicdexy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
So this guy later see wife marry,, that's cool thou
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by vvvbobby205(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
This pictures are from a home movie Na

BABYSITTER

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by X0012(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nawa for this kind of people o..
So you see yourself as the better
or perfect person abi?

Maybe because him no give me money nai make you dey talk all this shit about another person?
That dark mentally won't do you good.

em527:
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Tookool(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
fake new o...paw paw no get pikin o...that should be the adopted son. I know that guy reach house even work for him and one thing I need you all to know paw paw is not a happy person, funny in movie but a mean, snobby, greedy and ungrateful person in real life. Aki is far better than him in real life. aki is kind and loving person. I can go on and on about paw paw even him boys may dey follow am don tire for him
I know your type .....
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
X0012:
Nawa for this kind of people o..
So you see yourself as the better
or perfect person abi?

Maybe because him no give me money nai make you dey talk all this shit about another person?
That dark mentally won't do you good.

lolzzz..mumu
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tookool:
I know your type .....
okay
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Terrible, terrible amateurish blogging

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
I've heard similar stories about osita iheme (pawpaw). They said the guy na something else. He's a sadist and very bitter. Some of these actors are totally the opposite of what they appear like in movies. I once lived in festac around 2003, Nkem owoh (Osouofia) also lived in that street. The guy na something else then. Always shouting at everyone and everything, complaining here and there. Everyone hated him.

6 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Dimmatic(f): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
The guy is very stingy, I remembered when he was building his house at area R new owerri opposite East high school, all the guys working for him then were always complaining of his stingness.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I've heard similar stories about osita iheme (pawpaw). They said the guy na something else. He's a sadist and very bitter. Some of these actors are totally the opposite of what they appear like in movies. I once lived in festac around 2003, Nkem owoh (Osouofia) also lived in that street. The guy na something else then. Always shouting at everyone and everything, complaining here and there. Everyone hated him.
..you heard right bro...I laugh at some of us here who don't have a clue of who he's and quick to say rubbish to me because I spill out some truth about him
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
vvvbobby205:
This pictures are from a home movie Na

BABYSITTER
Cc em527
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rs172(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
..you heard right bro...I laugh at some of us here who don't have a clue of who he's and quick to say rubbish to me because I spill out some truth about him

Really can you tell us more about him,

He is my favourite ooo
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dimmatic:
The guy is very stingy, I remembered when he was building his house at area R new owerri opposite East high school, all the guys working for him then were always complaining of his stingness.
Well it's inappropriate to call someone stingy Sha.

He might just be economical and the fact that boys ask him for tips and he doesn't give shouldn't warrant the "stingy" tag. Na him money. But one thing for sure is his attitude. He's a snob, a mean and bitter fellow. I've heard this from 2 people close to him. I think part of his frustration is his inability to sire a child. It has driven him mad over the years.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dimmatic:
lolzzz..you know am well and his hotel is not far from his house. ..do you reside in owerri?
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

He might just be economical and the fact that boys ask him for tips and he doesn't give shouldn't warrant the "stingy" tag. Na him money. But one thing for sure is his attitude. He's a snob, a mean and bitter fellow. I've heard this from 2 people close to him. I think part of his frustration is his inability to sire a child. It has driven him mad over the years.
he's someone who's not happy the way nature has made him and he doesn't want to accept that fact and that alone brings the anger and mean attitude, do you know why aki is a happy person? he's accept the way nature kept him and he's making life beautiful for him by being happy. ..the day you meet aki you understand what am saying, that guy (aki ) is a loving person

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
rs172:

Really can you tell us more about him,
He is my favourite ooo
I can say more and more about that cunning midget
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
I can say more and more about that cunning midget
The guy really offend you o this one you just dey vex like this.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The guy really offend you o this one you just dey vex like this.
my sister God help that guy say I no carry am reach heart if not men for turn pole for am, my mom just advice me to forget the issue if not
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by DeusMagnus: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
probably because he's not married yet
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by DeusMagnus: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
hardcore007:
I’m sure he got the mean and snobby OT from Naco.
who's Naco
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
DeusMagnus:
probably because he's not married yet
girls sef don gree for him talk more to marry..lol
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
No difference between him and the son self grin
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by DeusMagnus: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
em527:
girls sef don gree for him talk more to marry..lol
Pawpaw looks like a mafian sha.
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Pawpaw looks like a mafian sha.
which mafia? person may no get mind na only for movie but for real life na juventus..only gun may some mopol fire for air na him run enter guest toilet go hide. ..lol na just him boys dey give am morale and those boys sef don taya for am because him no dey realises hand

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by finalboss(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
So even to call him pawpaw nah wahala ?
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2020
finalboss:

So even to call him pawpaw nah wahala ?
you don't dear and if you're a fan or outsider and you called him so he will ignore you except you be better big boy

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:37am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You don dey sabi talk sensible talks o. Abi na just me?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Jabarzee(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:

You sure about this
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by zedegit: 3:14am On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
when he grows and start watching his father's movie,
I can't imagine what his reaction will be.

To that ewu up there ranting that paw paw is bad, he has worked for him yenyenyenyen bla bla bla bla.
That guy has made a name and carved a niche for himself, that's why you could work for him and not for yourself.
Do same and let's judge you our own way too.

Incoming!!!

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rOsy247(f): 3:26am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
he's someone who's not happy the way nature has made him and he doesn't want to accept that fact and that alone brings the anger and mean attitude, do you know why aki is a happy person? he's accept the way nature kept him and he's making life beautiful for him by being happy. ..the day you meet aki you understand what am saying, that guy (aki ) is a loving person

Is Akin married with kids?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Imade Osawaru Leads Mission Feed Foundation To Celebrate Christmas / See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours / #bbnaija – Big Brother’s Real Face Exposed – See How He Looks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.