Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son (11221 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by KingAzubuike(f): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
you at know first he started in the first episode and played some few scene and stop...at 2018 when hiptv interview him and also ask him why he stop acting in the sitcom and he said was so busy with other production...lie!. lol when emenike the footballer because he's close friend to paw paw and others good friends of his ask why he didn't act with aki in the Johnson paw paw said and I quote " I can't ask such movie because I have passed that level"
And his initial excuse was that “I didn’t continue because their schedule didn’t go well with mine. They were always packing together so I couldn’t cope, said the actor.”

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by hopara1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
aki is a loving person..that guy is sweet. .lol no homo
No be only you know Aki... He is not an Angel as you're painting him, though he is somehow better but he kind of a person that gives you bucket and sponge and leave you to figure out how to get water and soap!
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by rs172(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
em527:

they don't live together, aki leave in Lagos while paw paw leave in owerri..and it may surprise you that they don't relate that much..they just respect their space

Woww, i thought with the roles they've played movies, their bond will be strong ooo
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
rs172:

Woww, i thought with the roles they've played movies, their bond will be strong ooo
Nah
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
hopara1:
No be only you know Aki... He is not an Angel as you're painting him, though he is somehow better but he kind of a person that gives you bucket and sponge and leave you to figure out how to get water and soap!
if person give you bucket and sponge for free e no try?...e get some may no go do anything at all bro

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Yeah true. Forget their movie roles and collabos down the years. They don't really relate that much in real life. Everybody just dey hin dey.
yea sure
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Yeah true. Forget their movie roles and collabos down the years. They don't really relate that much in real life. Everybody just dey hin dey.
yea
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by phenzy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
hopara1:

Baba abeg decode this metaphor abi wetin dem dey call am grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by DeusMagnus: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
em527:
which mafia? person may no get mind na only for movie but for real life na juventus..only gun may some mopol fire for air na him run enter guest toilet go hide. ..lol na just him boys dey give am morale and those boys sef don taya for am because him no dey realises hand
Lwkmd... Nwa easy abeg
Re: Osita Iheme [pawpaw] Share Lovely Photo's Of His Son by lenghtinny(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
This are scenes from a movie he did with that Nina girl from bb9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“i’m A Witch” Nollywood Actress, Camilla Mberekpe Confesses! / Eedris Abdulkareem To Youths: Avoid APC, Declare For Presidency / The Kambari Tribe Where People Still Walk Naked In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.