Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! (1630 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Xsem(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
So finally Vanessa got admission to study history of Ghana in unilag, though she's a ghaian but so in love with nija. This is a good thing for her father as she will help him in his pastoral duty, spreading gospel further. Albeit, rumor from( Biafranbushboy and ayoadalaragbe) has it that she doesn't only spread the gospel but it's none of my biz, so far she spreads for me, haters can die in budgeon and acrimony. shocked

XSEM: So Bae, what is your response apropos to my request from you?

NESSA: yah, it's a good thing you remembered it oo, because I had already forgotten.
XSEM:so?

NESSA: OK, I will accept and reciprocate your love only if you will pay obeisance to my commandments

XSEM: OK, go on(very antsy, anxious and excited) embarassed

NESSA:No exchanging of nudes, whether half or full!!

XSEM:ha! But I like to be seeing your chocolate cream land nah, you know it giveths me life eternal Bae.

NESSA:sorry but I won't accede to your sweet talking. I fear it being exposed like one Asian whose broke ass bf exposed hers. This so guy is rumored to be abiding under one bridge in porthacourt and has none existing 18 mill.

XSEM : You don't mean it Nessa! (now skeptical)

NESSA:Hmmm,the worst is that some dudes still self serviced with that scrawny engorged repugnant eyesore of a urinal orifice. She fall below standard to the extent that she was unfit for proudtobemumu and retiredmumu. sad

XSEM:gooey!!!(nauseated and vomited a little)

NESSA:sorry I shouldn't have said that, and my fears is that one retrogressing artist might use my nude to shine and brighten his already flawed music career. He has been looking for my attention but none was given to him my love.

XSEM: I trust you. People can be jobless oo. Thanks to N power shaa. OK, let's go to my guy's shop, he is a professional popcorn seller.

NESSA:No! that woman wrapper (Casanova).I get uncomfortable with the way he looks at girls and ukwu. He also can stalk for Aflika. shocked

XSEM:Must be why he's still a popcorn seller at his age. Fear women and lubricious lifestyle. They dried him to the core like Lagos crayfish.

NESSA: please another thing I hate is asslicking. Please don't do it unless you end up a deadrat in my life

XSEM: Yes Bae, so are you done?
NESSA:For now, maybe in due time things will unfold by themselves.

XSEM:Finally my dreams have been fulfilled like one guy told me.
NESSA: Reminds me of billyonaire
XSEM:wow,so you also know him?
NESS: yah, he is superb but weird.

XSEM:forget that, can I have just a kiss?

NESSA:No!!!first time ?Anty queenlovely and Benita27 will call me cheap. Let's go grab some snake meat at Lalasticala 's restaurant.

XSEM:hope you ain't a financial woman shaa, but we will follow short cut.

NESSA:No,i don't want NwaAmaikpe to see me, his bad mouth is out of this world,obontami hmmm, he will say lewd things that I don't know anything about and chiefpiiko, he won't allow me to rest,pursues everything on skirt.

XSEM:He should be wary of transgenders shaa."Okay darling, anything for your love, we can even go through the religious, education, politics and romance thread just to meet Lalasticala, all because of you. smiley
Curtain drawns!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27 smiley
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
IamSINZ:
Beni.ta27 smiley
Good morning.
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
Good morning.

No smiley? shocked

When are you going to agree to my own proposal?

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

No smiley? shocked

When are you going to agree to my own proposal?
Is it by force to use smiley?. grin

Rumours on the streets of NL have it that you're a player. cheesy I don't want to get played. tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
Is it by force to use smiley?. grin

Rumours on the streets of NL have it that you're a player. cheesy I don't want to get played. tongue

Na for where you dey I wan hang boot sad
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Bossontop(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2017

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

Na for where you dey I wan hang boot sad
Abeg, never hang boot. You never reach retirement age. cheesy
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Prefola: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm...xo sum1 just wake up in the mawin,and the only thing he thinks of is this??..
and a wise chinese man ones said "when you have brain busting wet dream in the night before,you wake up with an 'ejaculated' flaccid brain"...

well i almost smiled at the part of the portharcourt guy and asian gf part sha...GM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
Abeg, never hang boot. You never reach retirement age. cheesy

"He who finds a wife findeth a good thing..
and obtains favour from the Lord."

I want to obtain favour from the Lord. grin
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

"He who finds a wife findeth a good thing..
and obtains favour from the Lord."

I want to obtain favour from the Lord. grin
LOL. grin I'd like you to keep playing. Bleep as much as you could, and we can discuss the "He who finds a wife findeth a good thing..and obtains favour from the Lord." in 5yrs. Can you wait?.
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
LOL. grin I'd like you to keep playing. Bleep as much as you could, and we can discuss the "He who finds a wife findeth a good thing..and obtains favour from the Lord." in 5yrs. Can you wait?.

5 years is eternity without you babe cry
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

5 years is eternity without you babe cry
SINZ. Abeg, I want sleep. grin
Talk later, have a nice day.
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by sKeetz(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Is this section cursed with attention seeking and joblessness ?!?

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by IamSINZ(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Benita27:
SINZ. Abeg, I want sleep. grin Talk later, have a nice day.

Have a nice day, mami grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by pu7pl3(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Deborah we need this grin
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Very nice piece. The niggaas you featured their characters i know them all.. Thumbs up.. You're very constructive.

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Wiziman:
Very nice piece. The niggaas you featured their characters i know them all.. Thumbs up.. You're very constructive.
you know me?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
you know me?? cheesy cheesy
Why not.. Double Cheif lol
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Wiziman:
Why not.. Double Cheif lol
that's my nickname for real

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 19, 2017
sKeetz:
Is this section cursed with attention seeking and joblessness ?!?
I tire.
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Xsem(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Chybeibe:
I tire.

As if you no enjoy am nah. Lol undecided
Re: Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Very creative human person. Bad market for iamj

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Because I Told Her That She's Stingy / Saw These Funny Pictures On Facebook / Nairalanders Please Judge Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.