Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" (4713 Views)

How Prophhet Kingsley Foretold The Death Of Great Evangelist Pat Robertson / Pat Robertson Dies At 93 / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2020
budaatum:

There is indeed one God, deg, which makes me wonder why you'd create an imaginary dead god of fear in your own head and ignore the loving God.

What you don't know is that the God of love is equally The Judge. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. shocked

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What you don't know is that the God of love is equally The Judge. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. shocked
It is those who are naked like you are that fear God and fall into God's hands.

Those who trully worship God can not possibly "fall into the hands of the living God" nor should they feel the need to fear!

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2020
budaatum:

It is those who are naked like you are that fear God and fall into God's hands.

Those who trully worship God can not possibly "fall into the hands of the living God" nor should they feel the need to fear!

You need to hear the full gospel. smiley

1 Share

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You need to hear the full gospel. shocked
No I don't "need to just "hear the full gospel"! One should try to understand the Word and see the love of God in it and not just hear it and tremble in fear like satan must!

Perhaps your problem is an inability to read. Here's a copy of the ESV. All you need to do is spend some data and it's your's. Listen to it read to you then maybe you too might understand and preach the Love of God instead of your god of fear that you tremble to.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2020
budaatum:

No I don't "need to just "hear the full gospel"! One should try to understand the Word and see the love of God in it and not just hear it and tremble in fear like satan must!

Perhaps your problem is an inability to read. Here's a copy of the ESV. All you need to do is spend some data and it's your's. Listen to it read to you then maybe you too might understand and preach the Love of God instead of your god of fear that you tremble to.

What do you do when you see the love of God in the Bible, do you obey Him? undecided

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:20am On May 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What do you do when you see the love of God in the Bible, do you obey Him? undecided
Why will I be looking for the love of God in the Bible degbu? Is the Bible God, or are you just choosing to disobey God?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11532389_20200514153004210_jpeg_jpeg25276a6081669ec11d0ac1f7e26f6a85
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2020
budaatum:

Why will I be looking for the love of God in the Bible degbu? Is the Bible God, or are you just choosing to disobey God?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11532389 _20200514153004210_jpeg_jpeg25276a6081669ec11d0ac1f7e26f6a85[/img]

How did you know about the love of God if not from the Bible? undecided

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 1:24am On May 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How did you know about the love of God if not from the Bible? undecided
By seeing others love, deg, and by being loved myself and by then practising loving others after reading numerous books about love too.

Unlike some, deg, I do not live by bread alone nor do I merely believe. I use my senses at every opportunity the Good Lord places before me so that I may grow and develop and aspire to at least be better.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2020
Gordon Sylvester in response to the depiction below:

Here is the problem when Christians try and reconcile the false belief of evolution with the Bible.

If evolution were in fact true, then there would have been death from the beginning.
If there was death from the beginning then death didn't enter at the fall of man.
If death didn't enter at the fall then death is not the result of sin and there is no need for a Saviour.

But evolution isn't true, it isn't even a true theory since is can be duplicated not is it observable. It is therefore just a hypothesis.

When God said He made man in His image, that was instant creation, He said He created every creature and plant according to its kind.
There was no goo-to-you that occurred.

Adaptation is a whole other thing but a canine while adapting remains a canine for example.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/ 12 May at 17:02

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

By seeing others love, deg, and by being loved myself and by then practising loving others after reading numerous books about love too.

There are many kinds of love, what kind of love are you referring to?

budaatum:

Unlike some, deg, I do not live by bread alone nor do I merely believe. I use my senses at every opportunity the Good Lord places before me so that I may grow and develop and aspire to at least be better.

It is high time you started using your revelation sense when your physical senses fall short. cool

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:50pm On May 16, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

There are many kinds of love, what kind of love are you referring to?
That's the lie you tell yourself when you lack love in your own heart.

If you go back over this conversation you'd know we are talking of the love God has for you.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
budaatum:

That's the lie you tell yourself when you lack love in your own heart.

If you go back over this conversation you'd know we are talking of the love God has for you.

How will you know it's the love of God if it does not come from the Bible?

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:01am On May 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How will you know it's the love of God if it does not come from the Bible?
I know the love of God because I receive love from God.

When God is fulfilling the wonderful plan God has for me because of the love God has from me it does not come from the Bible but from God. If it did come from the Bible, I would be bowing down to the Bible like one who reads the words but misses its spirit as you do.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2020
budaatum:

I know the love of God because I receive love from God.

When God is fulfilling the wonderful plan God has for me because of the love God has from me it does not come from the Bible but from God. If it did come from the Bible, I would be bowing down to the Bible like one who reads the words but misses its spirit as you do.

Is this 'love of God' tolerant of your sin? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 5:46pm On May 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is this 'love of God' tolerant of your sin? undecided
Did God tell you I had sin?
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2020
budaatum:

Did God tell you I had sin?

Are you saying you have no sin? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 10:22pm On May 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying you have no sin? undecided
Of course I have sin. And yes, God must love me.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2020
budaatum:

Of course I have sin. And yes, God must love me.

Again I ask. Does this love God has for you tolerate your sin? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 10:46pm On May 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Again I ask. Does this love God has for you tolerate your sin? undecided
God does not tolerate any sin. God just loves his creations despite their sins.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
budaatum:

God does not tolerate any sin. God just loves his creations despite their sins.

If you say He loves you despite your sins, what does He expect you to do with those sins? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:46am On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If you say He loves you despite your sins, what does He expect you to do with those sins? undecided
You must have it in your head that I go about committing sin when I don't. That's why I don't fear God like constantly sinful you.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

You must have it in your head that I go about committing sin when I don't. That's why I don't fear God like constantly sinful you.

By your own admission, you have sinned. My question to you is; What does your loving God require of you to do with your sin? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 11:24am On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

By your own admission, you have sinned. My question to you is; What does your loving God require of you to do with your sin? undecided
Have sinned. Past tense. God has lovingly shown me the errors of my ways and lovingly taught me to go and sin no more. [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+18%3A12-14&version=NIV]God is so loving and merciful[/url] like that.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

Have sinned. Past tense. God has lovingly shown me the errors of my ways and lovingly taught me to go and sin no more. [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage /?search=Matthew+18%3A12-14&version=NIV]God is so loving and merciful[/url] like that.

Time does not forgive sins. If a human judge would not forgive crimes because it was committed in the past how much more a just God? No sinner will go unpunished. The moment God allows a sin to go free without being punished He ceases to be a Just Judge.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Time does not forgive sins. If a human judge would not forgive crimes because it was committed in the past how much more a just God?
God is not a "human judge". A human judge does not forgive 70 times 7 times before throwing your guilty ass in jail.

God is a lot more forgiving than humans.

1 Like

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

God is not a "human judge". A human judge does not forgive 70 times 7 times before throwing your guilty ass in jail.

God is a lot more forgiving than humans.

God is infinitely more just and holy, and He warns that He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

God is infinitely more just and holy, and He warns that He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.
Yet, God is loving and merciful and constantly forgiving of even the most guilty and sinful.

You should try loving God with all your heart and mind and soul and being, then God will comfort you and you too will fear no more.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

Yet, God is loving and merciful and constantly forgiving of even the most guilty and sinful.

You should try loving God with all your heart and mind and soul and being, then God will comfort you and you too will fear no more.

Why should God forgive the most guilty and sinful? If a human judge forgives every convicted criminal would you say the judge is a good and judge? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why should God forgive the most guilty and sinful? If a human judge forgives every convicted criminal would you say the judge is a good and judge? undecided
God is not a human judge!

If God was a human judge he would have burnt or flooded or turned all humans to salt a long time ago, but because God is loving and merciful, despite humans continued sinful nature, God sent his only begotten Son to teach us Godly ways, and though humans crucified him, God has not forsaken us because God is indeed infinitely loving, merciful and wise.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
budaatum:

God is not a human judge!

If God was a human judge he would have burnt or flooded or turned all humans to salt a long time ago, but because God is loving and merciful, despite humans continued sinful nature, God sent his only begotten Son to teach us Godly ways, and though humans crucified him, God has not forsaken us because God is indeed infinitely loving, merciful and wise.

If a criminal who is rapist and a murderer who had raped and murdered a loved one of yours stands before a human judge and the human judge has pity on the convicted criminal and then says I forgive you, I commute your sentence thereby setting you free because I pardon you. Would you say that this human judge is such a loving and merciful judge? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Atheists/humanists Have No Morals, Mr Anony? / The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.