Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" (4338 Views)

How Prophhet Kingsley Foretold The Death Of Great Evangelist Pat Robertson / Pat Robertson Dies At 93 / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
I always knew u are useless n wicked ,but I called u because I saw atum in ur name n I thought u are one of d followers of otem but u are just one idiotic creatu.re, no good being and an empty vessel, I no I will be banned but no problem
Otems do not have followers. They lead lazy fuqs like you, though the intention is that you lead yourself. But do not worry. Even lazy fuqs like you can be raised up.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by iluvMAMAV: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

Otems do not have followers. They lead lazy fuqs like you, though the intention is that you lead yourself. But do not worry. Even lazy fuqs like you can be raised up.
Which kind of human are u , u talk without brain. Yes I have started using my head just dis 2weeks , u are even a Moslem 1000times worst Dan christianity..
Useless being
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by iluvMAMAV: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

Otem, I think this lazy fuq needs to learn about Christianity before being able to understand atum, but I will have faith in your wisdom.
bastard I have done a lot for Christianity even breaking n burning shrine at my town don't insult my intelligence ,or I will curse u now
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
Which kind of human are u , u talk without brain. Yes I have started using my head just dis 2weeks , u are even a Moslem 1000times worst Dan christianity..
Useless being
I am not a Moslem iluv.

Try using your brain more instead of making things up in your head to justify your laziness.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
bastard I have done a lot for Christianity even breaking n burning shrine at my town don't insult my intelligence ,or I will curse u now
I am not aware that Christianity involves "breaking n burning shrine". Do you think you can show me where it says that is how you should be a Christian please, if you are not a lazy fuq, that is?
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by jared007: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I realise that you are also a disciple of Pastor Chris. Please tell us why you think the earth is far older than 6,000 years. undecided
Funny you. What has pastor got to do with what I posted? Pastor always encourages us to study and do researches for ourselves. We are not rubber stamp members. I discovered this through my personal study and not Christ embassy.

I hope Petra has answered you with scriptures or is there any question still bothering you?
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by iluvMAMAV: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

I am not aware that that Christianity involves "breaking n burning shrine". Do you think you can show me where it says that is how you should be a Christian please, if you are not a lazy fuq, that is?
I was a catholic charismatic! We do that with fr mbaka n co,but my eyes are open now! because I have been searching 4 truth! Sorry I insulted first
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
petra1:

Well , It was judgement. And It will still happen again. He judged the world by destruction In the days of Noah. He's still going to repeat it after the tribulation and still reign in the new world that will exist over the piles .

"And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day" (Genesis 1:31).

The passage of creation is in the Genesis account where God said He created a perfect world and it wouldn't have been perfect if death existed before the sin of Adam and that would be an attack on Jesus' death on the cross.

petra1:

There's no place for such in the future. There wont be an extinction of life . In the battles of armageddon or the battles of Gog and magog. Animals won't be destroyed totally. There will be people that we will rule over in the new earth. So there wont be fresh creation . There will only be political change

If you say death is good why then did Jesus die on the cross? If you're interested see the link below.

https://answersingenesis.org/creationism/old-earth/examination-hugh-ross-creation-passages-jeremiah-to-zechariah/
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
iluvMAMAV:
I was a catholic charismatic! We do that with fr mbaka n co,but my eyes are open now! because I have been searching 4 truth! Sorry I insulted first
I love you!

Sorry I insulted you back. And may our eyes open even more so we may find the truth.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

I don't need to tell you the earth is billions of years old because I'm very content with you holding on to your ignorance. I'll even help you ignore Wisdom calling out to you in the public square and at the city gate because it is obvious you hate knowledge and delight in mockery and love your simple ways. I'm just glad you constantly fail in inflicting it on too many others.

I knew you will come unstuck when it comes to explaining how the earth is millions or billions of years. Thank God that it is now nairaland threads you are quoting and not the Scriptures. tongue

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by petra1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day" (Genesis 1:31).

The passage of creation is in the Genesis account where God said He created a perfect world and it wouldn't have been perfect if death existed before the sin of Adam and that would be an attack on Jesus' death on the cross.

If you say death is good why then did Jesus die on the cross? If you're interested see the link below.

https://answersingenesis.org/creationism/old-earth/examination-hugh-ross-creation-passages-jeremiah-to-zechariah/

I didn't day death was good. I said the death was judgment. What God referee to as good was the re creation. I will check your link.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
jared007:

Funny you. What has pastor got to do with what I posted? Pastor always encourages us to study and do researches for ourselves. We are not rubber stamp members. I discovered this through my personal study and not Christ embassy.

I hope Petra has answered you with scriptures or is there any question still bothering you?

Since you claim that you studied and researched scriptures by yourself why join issues with Petra? You might as well see my response to Petra and tell us what you think of it. If death is very good why then did Jesus die on the cross? undecided

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
petra1:

I didn't day death was good. I said the death was judgment. What God referee to as good was the re creation. I will check your link.

If God said all His creation was very good are you then saying that He was lying since, as you claim, death actually existed before Adam sinned? Christ's death on the cross would have been a waste if sin existed before Adam sinned.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I knew you will come unstuck when it comes to explaining how the earth is millions or billions of years. Thank God that it is now nairaland threads you are quoting and not the Scriptures. tongue
I can't quote scripture for what one can see with one's own eyes if one checked the evidence and assuming your own misunderstanding of a book written 2000 years ago is more scientifically valid than all the evidence we have been able to amass since then is just plain stupid and beyond me as Pat Robertson who also reads and preaches the exact same book is telling you.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by petra1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If God said all His creation was very good are you then saying that He was lying since, as you claim, death actually existed before Adam sinned? Christ's death on the cross would have been a waste if sinned existed before Adam sinned.

What do you say about the serpent and satan then . Were they not Gods perfect creation ?

Genesis 3:1
​ Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, . . . .

This was before the fall of Adam if we have to go by your perspective

If all things God created was good . Why would good Lucifer and good serpent destroy Gods plan in man
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

I can't quote scripture for what one can see with one's own eyes if one checked the evidence and assuming your own misunderstanding of a book written 2000 years ago is more scientifically valid than all the evidence we have been able to amass since then is just plain stupid and beyond me as Pat Robertson who also reads and preaches the exact same book is telling you.

Do you mean you can see the evidence of the age of the earth with your own eyes or in your imagination? shocked

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mean you can see the evidence of the age of the earth with your own eyes or in your imagination? shocked
Actually, yes, but I can see how that is way beyond blind you who refuses to engage with evidence.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
petra1:

What do you say about the serpent and satan then . Were they not Gods perfect creation ?

Genesis 3:1
​ Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, . . . .

This was before the fall of Adam if we have to go by your perspective

If all things God created was good . Why would good Lucifer and good serpent destroy Gods plan in man

Creation in the book of Genesis gave account of the creation of the earth not the creation of angels even though I believe the angels were created within the 6 day period and by the time God completed His creation on the 6th day everything He created was perfect, including Satan and the serpent. It was the sin of Adam that brought death into the world and mankind and as a result Jesus had to die on the cross to give life to mankind. If Adam did not sin Satan through the serpent would not have been able to inflict destruction on God's creation.

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

Actually, yes, but I can see how that is way beyond blind you who refuses to engage with evidence.

atum, I will appreciate it if you can show us the evidence of how the earth is millions of years. cheesy

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

atum, I will appreciate it if you can show us the evidence of how the earth is millions of years. cheesy
I should educate you? Sorry, I refuse. I've already informed you that I am very content with you holding on to your ignorance.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
budaatum:

I should educate you? Sorry, I refuse. I've already informed you that I am very content with you holding on to your ignorance.

I pity those who you will misinform with your blind faith. undecided

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by iluvMAMAV: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

I love you!

Sorry I insulted you back. And may our eyes open even more so we may find the truth.
dis one u said" I love u " are u are female? .

Y I believed otem 120% is that all d teachings there are like am d one they are talking 2 , ask people who knows me I have complained of dis holiness of a thing, I av done good to people even fighting for people but all is waste because I can't pray properly, people will tell me prayer is d key , n I shud be born again ,wen I love people n pity people a lot,
If anyone calls this truth demonic that person shud know am demonic 2 ,
.. people now say I am an Antichrist because of dis but I do not bother, I Have been a truthful person to an extent that I hate people telling me they love me ,because I know hate is sweet , me n my last babe broke up because I told her to stop telling me ,she loves me, that's me 4 u " I am an epitome of truth" am working to Christianity for playing ball with a great person like me , they will regret turning me to a fool " nonsense
And pls don't call me lazy am from aguata anambra is a curse to call someone lazy ,is better some1 is dead than to be lazy,
I am a hard-worker without blessings from Jesus or watever but now I know d truth , I will be that god I always dreamt off
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by madegreatbygrace(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=88988574]

Of course, God personally wrote the Bible and handed it out to humans in a language they can understand. If you call on Him He will speak to you in accents clear and still. cool

It is not entirely true to say God personally wrote the Bible. If He did, there won’t be half truth, contradictions and the like in the scriptures.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by madegreatbygrace(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=88985868]

Who is correct, Pat or Ken? :

I’d rather lean towards Pat than Ken. Pat’s submission is more compelling.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
I should let Otem tell you, but you are not to abandon one set of beliefs for another set of beliefs. In the Christian book it is written that satan also believes, so it can't exactly be pious to emulate trembling satan despite all the verses that ask one to believe in the same book. So try seeking understanding instead. Its hard work, but you've shown you are up to it.

My love for you has nothing to do with gender. I love you because you apologised for being rude and proved you are not a lazy fuq after all. I read it and love water was in my eyes. buda is genderless.

iluvMAMAV:

Y I believed otem 120% is that all d teachings there are like am d one they are talking 2 , ask people who knows me I have complained of dis holiness of a thing, I av done good to people even fighting for people but all is waste because I can't pray properly, people will tell me prayer is d key , n I shud be born again ,wen I love people n pity people a lot,
.. people now say I am an Antichrist because of dis but I do not bother, I Have been a truthful person to an extent that I hate people telling me they love me ,because I know hate is sweet , me n my last babe broke up because I told her to stop telling me ,she loves me, that's me 4 u " I am an epitome of truth" am working to Christianity for playing ball with a great person like me , they will regret turning me to a fool " nonsense
And pls don't call me lazy am from aguata anambra is a curse to call someone lazy ,is better some1 is dead than to be lazy,
I am a hard-worker without blessings from Jesus or watever but now I know d truth , I will be that god I always dreamt off
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by PervertProphet: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://christiannews.net/2020/04/28/pat-robertson-again-asserts-no-way-earth-is-6000-years-old/

Dr. Hugh Ross, A Christian and an Astronomer also have a different view on this.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by PervertProphet: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
iluvMAMAV:

Una no dey get these kind power to attack Islam.
Na only Jesus Christ Una dey fit attack because the satanic seed inside Una know say Jesus remains the Word of God.

Cowards. If e reach Muslim. Una go piss for body close mouth dey look. Them don arrest Mubarak Bala. We don't know if he has been killed by now. None of Una dey talk or protest on your social media.

Hahahaha!
Dawkins puppets.

1 Like

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by budaatum: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Them don arrest Mubarak Bala. We don't know if he has been killed by now. None of Una dey talk or protest on your social media.
https://www.nairaland.com/5824188/biafran-army-best-africa#88982919
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
madegreatbygrace:

It is not entirely true to say God personally wrote the Bible. If He did, there won’t be half truth, contradictions and the like in the scriptures.

It is only Satan that gives half truths and contradictions not the Bible.
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
madegreatbygrace:

Who is correct, Pat or Ken? :

I’d rather lean towards Pat than Ken. Pat’s submission is more compelling.

The Bible is correct. cool

Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
PervertProphet:

Dr. Hugh Ross, A Christian and an Astronomer also have a different view on this.

Have you read how all his views were debunked in the suggested link? undecided
Re: Pat Robertson Again Asserts: "No Way Earth Is 6,000 Years Old" by PervertProphet: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Have you read how all his views were debunked in the suggested link? undecided

Please share me the link I want to read up on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / Will Jesus Come Back? The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ, And / '90 Minutes In Heaven': How Don Piper 'came back tolife' And What He Saw 'there'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.