Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys (44524 Views)

52 Passengers On A Flight From India To Hong Kong Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by baike: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
So human beings are now monkeys cheesy

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by MrPsalmist(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:
That's good, if it works on monkeys, it'll most likely work on humans too.

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?
Tell your government to professionalise microbiology first

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nairalandmonika: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Elove1:
I don't understand, are they doing vaccine competition for monkeys..oxford has the vaccine already.

This people are just beating around the bush, they should just go straight to the point nah..unless they want monkeys to take over this planet..omo na planet ape
It's thesame vaccine, it more like a collaboration. Read and understand b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Amanda4life: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
I trust India than chin co

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by dukeprince50: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
India is the world largest drug producer, Infact like 2000 miles ahead of western countries
Oga no talk wetin u no know na.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Borrowhari should do us a favour and donate all these human waste (Almajiri) up north for possible human trail, let them be useful to humanity for once

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Farki: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Don't blame our micro biologist and lab sicentist, 80 percent of them are now fashion designer, hair stylist and make up artist.

Why won't they when this is how much we care about developing vaccines in the country. Everything is either imported or done by private companies.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253420-nigerias-vaccine-production-centre-remains-comatose-despite-govt-assurances.html
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Flier: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oga no talk wetin u no know na.
Gbenu soun! Trump was on twitter few days ago threatening India not to stop exportation of chloroquine
India alone supplies more 70% of world medications

4 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by kenduline(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Gbenu soun! Trump was on twitter few days ago threatening India not to stop exportation of chloroquine
India alone supplies more 70% of world medications
Leave that guy alone he knows nothing.

5 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Sacchi1162(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
abuomaIV:
Monkey deh get corona? Which kind discovery be that? Abeg make them keep am. We need Wetin them go use human being test because monkey no deh carry Coro.

Na wetyn the monkey tell you??
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by annyz: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am tired of hearing corvid-19 vaccines developed for monkeys. When are going to hear of similar vaccines for humans?
We want to hear when the one for humans have been developed so we can cheer you up.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Farki: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The APC should be magnanimous to donate Oshiomhole for the experiment... It will be for the good of the country.

By the way, My attention has been drawn to the fact our very own super moderator, lalasticlala has been posting topics frequently this period and the same time doing the work of a moderator... It is not an easy task, and I must commend you for your hard work.

Like our people say; "The Snake Lizard that jumped from a high Iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one did" But I Jason will praise you...

Ji si Ikè Nnàm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Marcolaw: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
They will do just what they are good at, which is to wait for other countries to develop it, and then they beg for it grin
Oluneutral:

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Afobear: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oyiboman69:
your real father is an idiot... That's even if you have one.
Quote me at the detriment of your generation...

Calm your balls son . I castrate you and your family
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
What an ungrateful dumb you are, Make a vow you will never take any Critical acre medicine from India and will never take such vaccine. people like you are disgrace to humanity. I applaud there efforts and ability. what we are doing in this continent? Growing cassava tahts all. You will run fast to get that vaccine when it be brought here.

Cousin9999:
They should produce toilets, so their people stop sh****** in the street.

They should produce a better country, so their ugly people stop going to Africa.

2 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by CanadaOrBust: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:

But Maurice Iwu invented a CURE long time ago. Have u forgotten?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Cardinal2012(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
02Kebreal:

Why not produce one and use for your family? If U can't wait
Am I a pharmacist?? ���
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by JasonJidenna(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=88961496][/quote] Asslicking? What a silly talk...

For your information, lalasticlala one of my favorite moderators and I really like him alot... And I believe most Nairalanders share the same view with me.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:

It is only AGBO AND HERBAL dey are good at
GOKO CLEANSERS
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nairalandmonika: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Farki:

Why won't they when this is how much we care about developing vaccines in the country. Everything is either imported or done by private companies.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253420-nigerias-vaccine-production-centre-remains-comatose-despite-govt-assurances.html

The govt is not even creating and enabling environment for private companies to thrive.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by skedman(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
linearity:

Oya go steal, no bodi go condemn you.

I understand her situation she has to beg because no man will give her money because of that face and body shape

It was poorly designed

Assuming the body shape was well built she won't be in this situation bobrisky even get pass am
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by lomprico(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
our evil politician leaders will be praying it doesn't work, so that awoff looting will continue

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:

It is only AGBO AND HERBAL dey are good at
GOKO CLEANSERS
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Cardinal2012(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
osydennyz:
Cardinal........no offerings and tithes...why won't you be tired

Kikiki see you, do I look like a clergy man?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice move. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Sososo(f): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
It will also work on humans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.