Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys (44521 Views)

52 Passengers On A Flight From India To Hong Kong Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by thegloor: 1:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Oluneutral:
That's good, if it works on monkeys, it'll most likely work on humans too.

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?

We dey lockdown dey look
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by jayaim: 3:08am On Apr 29, 2020
But u funny sha. Dullard wey just sit down 4 aso rock, the wait to collect loan spend & clueless governors u the wait 4? 9ja no get working system na, u forget
Oluneutral:
That's good, if it works on monkeys, it'll most likely work on humans too.

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by afrika(f): 3:48am On Apr 29, 2020
So why do pipu eat monkeys if scientists regard monkeys closa to humans?

I can't eat a human being, yet u delight in monkey killing and its meat.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Deeminents(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
meanwhile Nigeria is producing Ankara nose mask

Aboki don de sell am
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by sledge001(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2020
All these noise about vaccines hmmm! I think what we need is a cure and not a vaccine. My opinion though.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by mosco09: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Na akamu full ur brain abi people are dying in mass and you are saying why the rush��
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
JasonJidenna:
The APC should be magnanimous to donate Oshiomhole for the experiment... It will be for the good of the country.

By the way, My attention has been drawn to the fact our very own super moderator, lalasticlala has been posting topics frequently this period and the same time doing the work of a moderator... It is not an easy task, and I must commend you for your hard work.

Like our people say; "The Snake Lizard that jumped from a high Iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one did" But I Jason will praise you...

Ji si Ikè Nnàm.

If he didn't do his job ,who will do it?

Abeg, nothing special..
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Daddysidhan: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2020
The Chinese are lurking around doing nothing about the cure but immediately the cure has been found by all this research oriented western countries, the communist china will be at the forefront of production and be acting like boss.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by es144000: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one

but Monkeys are not humans
they share similar biological properties with human beings

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2020
so true grin grin grin
Truthchiz:
Ours na to siddon look. Call everything evil, 666, anti-christ while others are seriously working to impact humanity positively. Tomorrow they will say their prayers stopped covid-19 not vaccine/treatment. Lost breeds! Efulefu!!
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2020
sledge001:
All these noise about vaccines hmmm! I think what we need is a cure and not a vaccine. My opinion though.

If 'cure' were that easy for viruses, HIV, HBV, HCV, Ebola, lassa fever, HPV, etc, would have long been gone.

Vaccines are the best you can get for now, and will still take long to be ready.
After the animal phase of trials, the next will be the clinical/human phase that will still take time to be completed.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by omojeesu(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Good! But what type of vaccine? What is in it?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by omojeesu(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
so true grin grin grin

Time will tell!
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by DATACUG00000(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
angry
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
u b monkey?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Hahjascho(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Uncle Lalasticlala, my signature doesn't display...help me pls! (From you boy grin)
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Hahjascho(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
@Uncle Lalasticlala, my signature doesn't display...help me pls! (From you boy grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.