Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys (44523 Views)

52 Passengers On A Flight From India To Hong Kong Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
This same week 3 cats were found infected in New York, Yes animals can be infected.
I was reading just yeasterday that there are 3 Indian pharama companies and 2 research institute hardly working on them, and they are confident to go for second phase Human trail and vaccine by Jan 2021 max. Indeed good news.
Tookool:
I thought animals can't contract the virus ...how's the vaccine going to be tried on a monkey? undecided
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by andriods: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
wilemer:
take it easy na

Is this the most meaningful comment you can offer on this thread ? undecided
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by imagrg(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
A good start!
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by skedman(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Vivianmuka07 post=88960891]you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank[/quote
Madam how are we going to help your situation now the face and body shape is not well constructed
It is only aboki man that can manage it .
Keep begging the Lord is your strength
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by byinks(f): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Amanda4life:
I trust India than chin co

Don't allow that sick megalomaniac to get his hands on it, he will pollute it for sure.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by fortune1968: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
In Nigeria , nothing is happening . Only useless predictions from the so called useless pastors .

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by kanayoNickel: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Donate Oshio plz
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
undecided
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:
That's good, if it works on monkeys, it'll most likely work on humans too.

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?

Leaders that are fighting for who should have the largest loot?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Its not a joke when Germany, Sweden, Australia, India, USA, Britain, France, Canada all trying.
Only one British, American and two Indian companies are able to get success in First phase trial. BTW Honestly you was expecting something so advanced from this continent? Google Bio Level Safety Lab, You need BSL-3 or higher Level lab and machines to deal with such dangerous things. Only 8 Countries in the world have BSL-4 Level labs.

After this news, I just Googled Serum Institute India and i was just astonished. 243 Research papers in one year by their researchers. I doubt if even a single (Real) Research paper can come out from this continent in next 20 years as well. Indians are light years ahead and Trump, Britain, Israel were requesting to India to open Medical and Ventilator supply.

Kudos to India , i wish they will supply this continent with subsidize vaccine like they are doing till now. Our leaders must be happy now cause they must be worried about corona as they could not travel to India, Germany due to their tarvel lockdown. grin

Oluneutral:

BTW, where are our micro biologist professors and medical researchers. What type of vaccine should we be expecting from them?
Our leaders, how much have you invested in developing our own vaccine, abi na siddon dey look, dey expect from other countries we sabi?

3 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Kerfuffle: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
As usual, one siddon-look country which refused to fund her science labs will be the first to borrow to buy the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by AreaFada2: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Oluneutral:

After they will say oyinbo want to experiment vaccine with black people.

But after oyinbo have experimented on themselves and produced the vaccine, we will
be crying that they are racists for not giving us for free after going to them with a begging bowl.

Better don't be a beggar, be serious to do our own things meticulously and not have to rely on oyinbo.

3 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Its a milestone, I just went to google web newspaper from India and yes there are two institutes and 3 companies succeeding with good results and they are now seriously thinking of achieving this by November or Jan feb next years. i pray
annyz:
I am tired of hearing corvid-19 vaccines developed for monkeys. When are going to hear of similar vaccines for humans?
We want to hear when the one for humans have been developed so we can cheer you up.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by blowjohn(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one

but Monkeys are not humans

But many humans r monkeys.
E.g kidnapper Evans
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Invest millions.
Reap billions

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Tookool(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
rationalhuman:
This same week 3 cats were found infected in New York, Yes animals can be infected.
I was reading just yeasterday that there are 3 Indian pharama companies and 2 research institute hardly working on them, and they are confident to go for second phase Human trail and vaccine by Jan 2021 max. Indeed good news.
Thanks for the info. I for give you thumbs up but the emoji no dey

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by freemi(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
meanwhile Nigeria is producing Ankara nose mask
small India. R u sure?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Gerrard59(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tomorrow, people expect blacks to be seen as equals in the world? grin

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by freemi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
meanwhile Nigeria is producing Ankara nose mask
small India. R u sure? Even USA were begging em to supply drugs

2 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by j1mmy: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with anything u have.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank

Give me your toto make i suck am drink all your toto cream then i can help you
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by cybriz82(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
Oga no talk wetin u no know na.

Guy just kip shut off u don't something u better ask...Google is ur frnd use it wisely...u dey call Indian small Indian..shake my head for u.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
First basic school Bio labs
Then University Bio Labs
Then Research Institute Bio Lab (BSL-1 Level safety) Present condition: Not available
Then Research Institutes Bio Lab (BSL-2 Level Safety)
Then even think for BSL-3 Lab in next 25 years
I dont have hope for BSL-4 Level for next 100 years. (USA has 8 , India has 6, Australia has 3, South Korea has 1)

Playing with Pathogens and Viruses is not joke , Even BSL-1 Labs are not available and you people are talking about developing Cures??

Nairalandmonika:

The govt is not even creating and enabling environment for private companies to thrive.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Raalsalghul: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gerrard59:
Tomorrow, people expect blacks to be seen as equals in the world? grin

Black man, black mentality: very backward and selfish race.

2 Likes

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one
but Monkeys are not humans
But ya Country never produce one ....

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by olamy7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
A monkey is not a human, but well I hope it works out well
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Sagay212: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vaccines should be tested on terrorists in jail. There is no point using monkeys. Some of the ISIS terrorists should be used and boko Haram terrorists as well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) / Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.