Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys (44525 Views)

52 Passengers On A Flight From India To Hong Kong Test Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Cousin9999: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you're any kind of asian, f*** you. Go to hell.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Cousin9999: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
rationalhuman:
What an ungrateful dumb you are, Make a vow you will never take any Critical acre medicine from India and will never take such vaccine. people like you are disgrace to humanity. I applaud there efforts and ability. what we are doing in this continent? Growing cassava tahts all. You will run fast to get that vaccine when it be brought here.

You're an ugly, stupid, worthless indian who sh**s in the street. F*** you.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by LordShiva97(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nice one from India.
All the research institutions in Nigeria, what are they doing please? undecided

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by LordShiva97(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one
but Monkeys are not humans
Did anyone say that monkeys are humans?

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by LordShiva97(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one
Did anyone say that monkeys are humans?

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by kcstyle40(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
So they (scientists) can actually come up with a working vaccine for a few month old covid19

But find it very hard to develop vaccine for ancient old HIV AIDS and HERPES �����
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Farki: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Asslicking? What a silly talk...

For your information, lalasticlala one of my favorite moderators and I really like him alot... And I believe most Nairalanders share the same view with me.

My guy I just found your comment very funny. grin
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by rationalhuman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I am a Kenyan you crazy ass, But a literate one. Not ungrateful like you and not dumb who just infiltrate an important topic to talk nonsense.
People like you are the real reason why we Blacks are suffering everywhere. the same unproductive mindset.

Cousin9999:

You're an ugly, stupid, worthless indian who sh**s in the street. F*** you.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Gwagone: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bobbies007:

Almost all the drugs we use are tested with rat and monkeys, we posses like 80 DNA with monkeys
See you just need to learn, its glaring you don't know all this
Okay sir
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Cousin9999: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
rationalhuman:
I am a Kenyan you crazy ass, But a literate one. Not ungrateful like you and not dumb who just infiltrate an important topic to talk nonsense.
People like you are the real reason why we Blacks are suffering everywhere. the same unproductive mindset.

You're an asian piece of sh*t. F*** you.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by 8stargeneral: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
why September it's far
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by KenModi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one

The closeness in DNA between us and those lovely mammals is too much to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Gwagone: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
KenModi:

The closeness in DNA between us and those lovely mammals is too much to be ignored.
Okay
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by AbuAeesha: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
what's wrong if they could conduct the test on some BH guys here
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by letitrainnow(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Let's cure human.

shocked
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by walteriyke: 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
kenzosky:
The problem is who would get the vaccine first?
This can be a difficult question when there’s a limited amount of vaccine and a whole lot of demand.

Since older adults appear to be most at risk from COVID-19, it’s likely that health officials would focus on them first.

Medical professionals, who are both at high risk of exposure and are needed to care for those who are sick would likely be a priority as well.

Followed by front-line healthcare workers who are usually one of the first groups to vaccinate because they need their workforce in place.

And lets not forget that the citizens of the country that produce the vaccines will be the first people to be vaccinated

Given all the steps that are required before a vaccine can be manufactured in large quantities and before it can be sold to other countries could take up to 18 months. Then, for it to get to the African populace, make we leave story for another day.

Bottom line! Keep washing your hands, wear protective face masks, Only God will save the Black man.

just give the formula Sample to aba boys
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by wissenschaften(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one

We share over 90% DNA. So it's still good to try

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by don4real18(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kenn55:

We Africans are always hyperactive on issues we tend not to understand properly.

Human trial of vaccines are based on volunteering. At the last count, there have been up to 5 different vaccines on coro that have started human trial all over the world and guess what? the humans are not Africans. Nobody will ever force anyone to take a trial vaccine, people volunteer for it anywhere in the world. In fact, a US drug maker, some weeks ago got about 1500 volunteers for human trial under 24 hours of announcing a vaccine trial in the US.
The human trial for a vaccine in the UK was given to volunteers in the UK.

Vaccines are tested where the problem exists and that is why they are not coming to Africa to test coro vaccines because coro is everywhere. You cannot test vaccines where they problem does not exist otherwise how would you know it works?. If the problem was localized in Africa, the only place to test the vaccine would have been Africa. For example, as at the time ebola was happening in some countries in Africa, how would a vaccine developer test a vaccine in Europe where there is no ebola? If Africans start developing their own vaccines, there would not be any need for the white man to come test their vaccines in Africa because we will do the trials on ourselves with our own drugs.

When we migrated abroad, the school board checked the vaccine record for our children and told us to get our children to get 2 additional vaccines. These new vaccines they told us to get was not given to children in Nigeria because the disease they were meant to protect against does not exist in Nigeria. Do you think they came to Africa to test this particular vaccine?

We need to open our minds in Africa and develop our own solutions instead of thinking about people trying to kill us
Oga, you are too serious. I'm sure you don't engage in pre-intimacy with your woman. grin Didn't you see the smiley on my statement?
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by 02Kebreal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Cardinal2012:

Am I a pharmacist?? ���

But U think its easy na
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Kenn55: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
don4real18:

Oga, you are too serious. I'm sure you don't engage in pre-intimacy with your woman. grin Didn't you see the smiley on my statement?

Lol

hahahahahahahahaha.

No vex, wetin we dey read for nairaland these days na waa. I'm becoming allergic to stupid talks these days

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Gwagone: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
wissenschaften:
We share over 90% DNA. So it's still good to try
Good one

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Goddonsky247: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Nairalandmonika: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
rationalhuman:
That was Phase one trail of Oxford University Lab, (There are five countries Australia, Britain, Germany, India, Canada involved in that project) a combined effort of all.
Second phase they have announced. i wish they will get success

I know, I was only replying the person that said the human trail will be done in Africa.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by femi4: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gwagone:
Good one

We all belong to the homo family

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Benkingg: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Why are they focusing on producing the vaccine instead of the cure?.... I think, there is a satanic motive to that (666). The cure that will cost less to cure the 3million victim is been abandon by all the scientists fighting to get the vaccine that will cost more to prevent the 7 billion population of the world....... Maybe they will gain more from the vaccine than the cure. Fear this world, everything is now business or evil.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by ugohdignity111(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Alright!!!

What ever needs to be done should be quick before this corona virus kills every living being in Nigeria ooo

But why not test the vaccine with humans direct instead of indirectly using monkeys as the clinical trial
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by bizzibodi(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
When will the narrative be Nigeria to produce coronavirus vaccine works
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by madjune(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Next thing dem go begin try am on Africans, saying we resemble monkeys.
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Aybeez(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Next topic pls �����
Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by baysol: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unlettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by Truthchiz: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Ours na to siddon look. Call everything evil, 666, anti-christ while others are seriously working to impact humanity positively. Tomorrow they will say their prayers stopped covid-19 not vaccine/treatment. Lost breeds! Efulefu!!

1 Like

Re: India To Produce Coronavirus Vaccine That Works On Monkeys by immaculate1234(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2020
India economy will soar if they can come up with this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Doctor Said I Have A Very Low Sperm Count 2 Months After My Wife Gave Birth / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.