Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183708 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 3:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Prodigy777:
Congrats, brother. More sales.
Your sold name on get variations. Like that Estezie now, are they not worried about copyright cos the name is somewhat to yours and can get people confused.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2021
Owned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bifrox.com
Flurax.com
what of Flurox grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
fergusen:

what of Flurox grin
Try Fluroc too grin

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bifrox.com
Flurax.com

King of 6L domain o smiley
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jaymidas001:

King of 6L domain o smiley

grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Flacen.com
Hi, please l can't submit names on squadhelp after going to my account = get started= click on the middle =submitting standard domains.

I'm to to verify website set up. Below is add new listing.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
kalu61:
Hi, please l can't submit names on squadhelp after going to my account = get started= click on the middle =submitting standard domains.

What kind of name do you want to submit? Registered or unregistered names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
kalu61:

Is it a registered or an unregistered name? And why standard listing?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 12:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Is it a registered or an unregistered name? And why standard listing?
Unregistered name. l'm only seeing a)submit for premium and b) standard listing
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2021
fergusen:

What kind of name do you want to submit? Registered or unregistered names?
unregistered
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:41am On Mar 05, 2021
kalu61:
Unregistered name. l'm only seeing a)submit for premium and b) standard listing
Go with premium and choose unregistered
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 7:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Go with premium and choose unregistered
Thanks man
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2021
on alter I notice they accept good keywords+Swan

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
James39:
on alter I notice they accept good keywords+Swan
i think you're right. They just accepted one of my own now. Yet to register it though.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
1 undecided

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
PropertyAndKey. Congrats, boss.
fergusen:
Sold Prop***And key/com
SH reg $1949 got my 25% comm. cool

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
fergusen:
Sold Prop***And key/com

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
fergusen:
Sold Prop***And key/com

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
fergusen:

Who told you it's property grin grin

Thanks!
Lolol. I don't think it is. He should have known you can't just hide property with that cheap asterisks. But if it is, why hide it? Lol. It is an easy giveaway.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lolol. I don't think it is. He should have known you can't just hide property with that cheap asterisks. But if it is, why hide it? Lol. It is an easy giveaway.
He might be right. embarassed

Many times I do this things intentionally sha. grin grin
Anyone who frequents SH marketplace dashboard would easily figure out what name it was...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
fergusen:
Sold Prop***And key/com SH reg $1949 got my 25% comm. cool
Congratulations
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
If you don't want people you made a sale on SH,don't say anything about it or mention the price. It's easy to figure on latest SH sales.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
meetme01:
If you don't want people you made a sale on SH,don't say anything about it or mention the price. It's easy to figure on latest SH sales.
grin grin
Na only me know why I do am like that.
I know It's very easy to figure out.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
After a while. SH with their yanga as always

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
islamics:
After a while. SH with their yanga as always

Congrats.
Is it SH owned?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Congrats.
Is it SH owned?

Yes oooo. Yet to register any name and submit to SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2021
islamics:

Yes oooo. Yet to register any name and submit to SH.

Ok, that means there's still hope, bcus I haven't had any luck with that yet.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2021
l submitted 10 names on alter last weekend. Only 1 got pending verification while others were declined.

Can l try the declined ones with SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2021
kalu61:
l submitted 10 names on alter last weekend. Only 1 got pending verification while others were declined.

Can l try the declined ones with SH?
Of course. See question o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.