Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182844 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Ok, that means there's still hope, bcus I haven't had any luck with that yet.
There is hope; just keep tinkering with names till you get it. Watch the newly approved and recent sales; they might trigger one or two combination.

We all have lots of rejected names. My sh portfolio na still single digit.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lol. The idea behind this name: Was thinking of industrial enzymes like Lipases, Cellulase and then Maltase, lol. Trying to flip them all but only this worked.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by toby345(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Maltox.com. Lol. The idea behind this name: Was thinking of industrial enzymes like Lipases, Cellulase and then Maltase, lol. Trying to flip them all but only this worked.
wow more like maltose u should be a science student right

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
toby345:
wow more like maltose u should be a science student right
Yeah there is maltose but it was actually Maltase that gave me the idea. Science student for sure.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is good. Reminds me of Maltina, maltex, etc. Another brand of malt drink loading grin grin, congrats.
Sapiosexuality:
Maltox.com. Lol. The idea behind this name: Was thinking of industrial enzymes like Lipases, Cellulase and then Maltase, lol. Trying to flip them all but only this worked.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
This is good. Reminds me of Maltina, maltex, etc. Another brand of malt drink loading grin grin, congrats.
Lolol. Like you know what's on my mind. It should be easy picking but with brandables you can't be sure of anything.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Reggaemich(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
safetim:
The way SH is doing me these days ah no just understand.
A name that has not been approved is having views already. Is it normal??
Gave me a different logo to a different name. Until I complained.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hi guys. I got this from alter after submitting 10 unregistered names and one was approved.

"In order to list xxxx.com on our marketplace, you must verify that you own the domain and forward it to our site by changing its nameservers to the following:
NS1.ALTER.COM
NS2.ALTER.COM
Once you have changed the nameservers at your domain registrar, please click on the button below.""

I want to ask, is it registered names that alter accepts?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Shey alter name submission get limit?? Abi na with coin?

Got it. Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2021
Testing waters with alter (since Sh isn’t smiling) and my coining ability.
Submitted 25 names (the max, I think) out of my 100+ coined names. Waiting for 24-72 hours (holding unto their words) for review.
Fingers crossed.

Na sapiosexuality be the motivation. grin

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:30am On Mar 09, 2021
kalu61:
Hi guys. I got this from alter after submitting 10 unregistered names and one was approved.

"In order to list xxxx.com on our marketplace, you must verify that you own the domain and forward it to our site by changing its nameservers to the following:
NS1.ALTER.COM
NS2.ALTER.COM
Once you have changed the nameservers at your domain registrar, please click on the button below.""

I want to ask, is it registered names that alter accepts?
It doesn't matter. But the name must be yours to verify.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
It doesn't matter. But the name must be yours to verify.
Okay, thanks. I appreciate boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Looks like Biochemist
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
kalu61:
Okay, thanks. I appreciate boss.
Smh.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
kalu61:
Looks like Biochemist
Term, yes. Me, more of health, the classroom and applied science than pure science.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ewizard(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello guys,
I submitted 3 unregistered domain names on SH, I got a notification via mail that 2 were declined.
How do I see the status of the remaining one??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ewizard:
Hello guys,
I submitted 3 unregistered domain names on SH, I got a notification via mail that 2 were declined.
How do I see the status of the remaining one??
Go back to SH and look out for Pending Review.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ewizard(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Go back to SH and looking out for Pending Review.

Thanks bro.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning great domainers... please I received a mail now from squadhelp that one of my domain was pre-approved. But when I click on the approval button it was bringing up something else.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Can I try to register the domain myself??

Please help me out, great people in the house.

Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2021
Two ways..

You can register is yourself but you have to submit with a coin

Or

You have patience, it will be fixed. I have the same issue this morning.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2021
meetme01:
Two ways..

You can register is yourself but you have to submit with a coin

Or

You have patience, it will be fixed. I have the same issue this morning.
Ok thanks Boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2021
Owned

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good morning great domainers... please I received a mail now from squadhelp that one of my domain was pre-approved. But when I click on the approval button it was bringing up something else.
The domain has most likely been registered by somebody else. same thing happened to me last month. Just check whois for the availability of the domain.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
Prodigy777:
The domain has most likely been registered by somebody else. same thing happened to me last month. Just check whois for the availability of the domain.
It was previously registered but now deleted.
It's still available at the moment.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

Bro Dem do me like that 2 times o

Think they're having issues.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

It was previously registered but now deleted.
It's still available at the moment.

Lucky. Some regged mine and listed it for $250
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Sorixa

I dey everly think how you dey write description for these domains sef

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
safetim:

I dey everly think how you dey write description for these domains sef
Lol. Brandables do not really need descriptions except they are compound words.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Brandables do not really need descriptions except they are compound words.

Wow.
Noted.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
safetim:

Wow.
Noted.
Yeah. The only logical description you can give to one worded brandables are the places they can be used with respect to how they sound. You can also give them a description based on the root and combined words.

But meaningless, pleasing sounding words cannot be really described. You can describe Malt-ox, Tox-ena or Lunar-Bolt but how do you describe Sorixa or Terixa?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. The only logical description you can give to one worded brandables are the places they can be used with respect to how they sound. You can also give them a description based on the root and combined words.

But meaningless, pleasing sounding words cannot be really described. You can describe Malt-ox, Tox-ena or Lunar-Bolt but how do you describe Sorixa or Terixa?

True.
Now I get it.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.