Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (184148 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mac04: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Sorixa

SH owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2021
mac04:

SH owned
Nice one.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Where all these kind buyers dey come from?? Oluwa locate me.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
Apus:
Where all these kind buyers dey come from?? Oluwa locate me.
That's huge. The trick is to keep submitting and accumulating good names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Owned

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Mobalix (Mobile-mobal-ix)
Hmm, the rate SH approves your name ehh
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
That's huge. The trick is to keep submitting and accumulating good names.

Yeah. Payday will come someday. This I believe

Nice names you've got bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
kalu61:
Hmm, the rate SH approves your name ehh
Lol. Who says it's SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Apus:

Yeah. Payday will come someday. This I believe

Nice names you've got bro
The beauty of brandables is that just the sale of one name covers the expenses on regging 200 names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Who says it's SH.
kpele
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
kalu61:
kpele
wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
To God be the glory.... Squadhelp finally accepted one of my domain after long days of barreness...

I submitted like 60 names before they finally accepted this one.

Saying a big thank to the gurus in the HOUSE.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats bro.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 2:26am On Mar 12, 2021
safetim:
Congrats bro.

Thanks bro... Another name got approved just now I will share the name Tommorow..

Thanks once again to all our Gurus in the HOUSE..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lloydtruth: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
To God be the glory.... Squadhelp finally accepted one of my domain after long days of barreness...

I submitted like 60 names before they finally accepted this one.

Saying a big thank to the gurus in the HOUSE.

How long will it take to get the logo?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2021
lloydtruth:

How long will it take to get the logo?

I don't really know but they sent me a message that it may take a few weeks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good morning great domainers... please I received a mail now from squadhelp that one of my domain was pre-approved. But when I click on the approval button it was bringing up something else.

whenever this happens, Check to see if the name is still available for registration, If it is available, Chat SH up and let them know of the error message and tell them that WHOIS shows it is still available for registration.

Also let them know you will appreciate if it is expedited, that you dont want to loose the name to someone else.

This always works for me.

Another thing, if you want to do followup, dont start another conversation, continue on the same Chat

BUT if the name has been registered by someone else, CASE CLOSED

Some persons registered the name themselves and got SH to list it. OThers did and SH did not accept to list it
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Hello.. great domainers, please it seems I'm getting it wrong with squadhelp when summiting names to them.

All the name I do submit are always rejected but I noticed that some of my names that were rejected are now live on their website.

Like blossomorbit.com it was rejected from me but now live on their site

Also zapdetect.com was also rejected from me and now is on their website. Just to mention but a few
Please can anyone help me please.

Do I need to write about trademark when submitting the name??

In addition to all the responses you have gotten, i will chip this in even though i have stated this before

There are names SH will reject if you chose the option of "SH should register the name" but they will accept that name if you register it or choose the dual option of SH registers or Creative registers it

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
therealMcCain:

In addition to all the responses you have gotten, i will chip this in even though i have stated this before

There are names SH will reject if you chose the option of "SH should register the name" but they will accept that name if you register it or choose the dual option of SH registers or Creative registers it

Thanks boss. Noted...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
To God be the Glory... Another name got approved by Squadhelp again.

Two names within 2days.. I felt the joy of acceptance...

Thanks once again to the gurus in the HOUSE..

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lloydtruth: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

Congrats, I feel this one deserves to sell more than $1999

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lloydtruth: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:
Good morning great domainers... please I received a mail now from squadhelp that one of my domain was pre-approved. But when I click on the approval button it was bringing up something else.
You can never tell in this kind of business, you can't trust anybody/any platform. What I think is that some names don't deserve to be submitted unregistered imagine submitting Bitcoin.com and you expect SH to be 100% fair?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

Congratulations
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
therealMcCain:

Please where do I find this dual option, because I'm sure some names they're rejecting are not bad... Yet to get a single one accepted

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
lloydtruth:

Congrats, I feel this one deserves to sell more than $1999
Thanks boss.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
kalu61:
Congratulations
Thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mac04: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

Thanks bro... Another name got approved just now I will share the name Tommorow..

Thanks once again to all our Gurus in the HOUSE..

Good morning house and happy Sunday,I submitted a domain now for review and I noticed the date on added on is 6th of feb instead of today's date.What could be the issue?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2021
mac04:

Good morning house and happy Sunday,I submitted a domain now for review and I noticed the date on added on is 6th of feb instead of today's date.What could be the issue?

Someone already submitted the name on 6th February and delisted.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
meetme01:

Someone already submitted the name on 6th February and delisted.

I thought as much...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by geedee4real(m): 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
good day great domainer, am a newbie, I just submitted some name to SH. how do I point the name to their server. am on standard list and the name are unregistered
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
geedee4real:
good day great domainer, am a newbie, I just submitted some name to SH. how do I point the name to their server. am on standard list and the name are unregistered
You don't really need pointing un-registered name to any server. You can only point registered names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
To God by the GLORY......

TWO of my names were approved by Squadhelp today Sunday..

I will share the names tomorrow..

Thanks once again to the GURUS in the house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (142) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.