Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183331 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
ayomide32:
Can we withdraw <$1k with payoneer??

yes, do you use nameworth?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
ayomide32:
Can we withdraw <$1k with payoneer??

Off course, you can

I have withdrawn less than $200 sef

The list you can withdraw from SH is $22 thereabout.

If the amount is less than that, you wont see the withdrawal button
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
It's no longer business as usual with SH, 6 names been pending since April 1, one has already been registered by another person.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
It seems SH has paused name review or what. Has anybody noticed this?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Apus:
It's no longer business as usual with SH, 6 names been pending since April 1, one has already been registered by another person.
Just what l asked now. It's not funny
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
kalu61:
Just what l asked now. It's not funny

At all boss!

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Apus:

At all boss!
Boss ke grin. Abeg o
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2021
kalu61:
It seems SH has paused name review or what. Has anybody noticed this?

SH accepted names from me yesterday and today.
Though they have been really slow with reviewing names recently.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 4:45am On Apr 17, 2021
My 1st SH owned.

10 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Glistinin:

SH accepted names from me yesterday and today.
Though they have been really slow with reviewing names recently.

Free submission or with coin?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heroclitus(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
onyanza:
My 1st SH owned.
Bro they accepted mine too this morning, how long did it take them to get you a logo and where you able to view it on their premium listings?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heroclitus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
therealMcCain:

Off course, you can

I have withdrawn less than $200 sef

The list you can withdraw from SH is $22 thereabout.

If the amount is less than that, you wont see the withdrawal button

Sir, they accepted mine too this morning, how long did it take them to get you a logo and where you able to view it on their premium listings?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Heroclitus:

Bro they accepted mine too this morning, how long did it take them to get you a logo and where you able to view it on their premium listings?

Congratulations bro! It took 2 days for them to design a logo for it. I am able to view it on premium listing.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Heroclitus(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
onyanza:

Congratulations bro! It took 2 days for them to design a logo for it. I am able to view it on premium listing.
My last questions sir
Did they notify you immediately after designing the logo or how did you know it was ready?

Also, was it after getting a logo that you were able to view it on premium listing cause I can't view mine
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Heroclitus:

My last questions sir
Did they notify you immediately after designing the logo or how did you know it was ready?

Also, was it after getting a logo that you were able to view it on premium listing cause I can't view mine

I was notified via mail Sir.
I was able to view it on premium listing before the logo was designed.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
onyanza:

I was notified via mail Sir.
I was able to view it on premium listing before the logo was designed.

Was it free submission or with coin?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Was it free submission or with coin?

Free submission
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hello, bosses in the house, I listed a name on sauadhelp wholesalemarket place @ $50. Name sold but after deductions, I was paid $48 to my Payoneer account. I tried to withdraw but they said it is below the minimum required amount. I have made Evey effort to get their Cs to know how much the minimum is but to no avail. I searched the net and was told is $50. Is actually a new account and am thinking if I should buy maybe $5 from an exchanger to make it up. Will the money be stucked guys? I need advice
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
therealMcCain:
SH owned names went for $10-20

Sir, would SH still deduct Commission after selling the name within that price range?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Glistinin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Free submission or with coin?
Free submission bro.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
codemaniacs:

yes, do you use nameworth?

Yes I do
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
ayomide32:

Yes I do

you're just responding grin grin grin grin that means you didn't start using it until I asked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
codemaniacs:

you're just responding grin grin grin grin that means you didn't start using it until I asked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol. I just respond my nairaland mentions
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Some among the recent approvals. SH owned

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by mac04: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
xammax:

Awon genius! cool cool cool.Welldone sir

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
xammax:
good job boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Another Dove name approved.

PurestDove//com

SH owned
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
ayomide32:

Lol. I just respond my nairaland mentions

do you still have lookups ?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jaymidas001:
Another Dove name approved.

PurestDove//com

SH owned
Time to go and submit my own dove.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Creative owned, logo created within a day. Acquired through DC.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Time to go and submit my own dove.
Same thing with me.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
islamics:

Same thing with me.
Lol. Already done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.