Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182740 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Already done.
Nice one.
Me no get space for now cos I already have three pending review for a while now.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
islamics:

Nice one.
Me no get space for now cos I already have three pending review for a while now.
Delete one rubbish name with am grin grin grin smiley wink
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Time to go and submit my own dove.

Lol... Dove names are really much... I think u own AppleDove...? Abi is it someone else
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Delete one rubbish name with am grin grin grin smiley wink
grin grin grin
Na so e for be just that one get this recent hot suffix "eum", another get "pillar" as keyword. If none of them come thru soon, na to free space sure pass.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Lol... Dove names are really much... I think u own AppleDove...? Abi is it someone else
Lol. Not me. But I think I now understand Brandables very much. I know what SquadHelp needs. Not all names are rejected just because they are bad, for some it could be because they don't fit current market trend. If Dove names are been accepted it means there is a great need for it. Submit it.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
islamics:

grin grin grin
Na so e for be just that one get this recent hot suffix "eum", another get "pillar" as keyword. If none of them come thru soon, na to free space sure pass.
Lol. Exactly. These days SH hate single words though. Just join two good words and you are good to go. But it may be rejected though.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
islamics:

grin grin grin

Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Not me. But I think I now understand Brandables very much. I know what SquadHelp needs. Not all names are rejected just because they are bad, for some it could be because they don't fit current market trend. If Dove names are been accepted it means there is a great need for it. Submit it.

Dove names are accepted but they don't really sell. If you want to increase the number of names you have on sh then fine. I have over 12 names that have dove as a second word.

It's better to look at the words in recent sellers section and pick words that are selling and also submit dove names to boost the amount of names you have on sh.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
codemaniacs:

Dove names are accepted but they don't really sell. If you want to increase the number of names you have on sh then fine. I have over 12 names that have dove as a second word.

It's better to look at the words in recent sellers section and pick words that are selling and also submit dove names to boost the amount of names you have on sh.
Good one but why will SH keep regging if they don't sell?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Good one but why will SH keep regging if they don't sell?

Some animal names are good to have.. I'm saying this because when I check past sales I don't see domain names with Dove

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
codemaniacs:

Thanks for this tips, it is just that if the names are not accepted, there cannot be sales. But na to dey check recent sales sure be that
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
codemaniacs:

Some animal names are good to have.. I'm saying this because when I check past sales I don't see domain names with Dove
Good one. Where do you check past sales?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
your right on point
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 5:01am On Apr 21, 2021
zzzz

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=codemaniacs post=100962451]

do you still have lookups ?[/quotes]

It's 5 pee day
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=ayomide32 post=100986325][/quote]

How many do you still have for the month?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2021
codemaniacs:

Noted
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2021
Ayomide32 I can't read mails.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2021
creative own

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ewizard(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
SH dey meant ahswear.
3 sweet names wey diz fellas reject.
And na 2 syllable words.
in fact the last name there na 5-character word. sad
Abeg where else I fit submit these names?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ewizard(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
undecided
Abi mek I use the names do giveaway ni?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2021
zzz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks to the Op and all the contibutors to this great. My fifth approved SH owned HealBreeze/king

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Thanks to the Op and all the contibutors to this great. My fifth approved SH owned HealBreeze/king

I like this name, will have regged it if I were you. Cool though
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Sh owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
xammax:

I like this name, will have regged it if I were you. Cool though
thanks bro am just learning the ropes
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
xammax:
Sh owned
congratulations
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
kkkkkkk
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
Thanks codemaniacs. splendidsolo, modify your post. Have done so to mine already
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
xammax:
Thanks modify your post. Have done so to mine already

you didn't tell splendidsolo the reason you only share logo images of the domain names. grin grin grin

lets hope g:oog:le A.I does not decode the letters in the logo
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
codemaniacs:

you didn't tell splendidsolo the reason you only share logo images of the domain names. grin grin grin

lets hope g:oog:le A.I does not decode the letters in the logo

I totally forgot to tell him the reason I only upload the logos Instead of names. As for google AI, oh well....... grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ewizard(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
codemaniacs:

no other brandable marketplace will buy the names for you but if you want to submit it the other marketplaces are

brandbucket dot com ,
alter dot com

go and sign up at nameworth (NW) . NW will give you a free account which means 20 free "look ups" per month and 5 free "look ups" per day...

search the unregistered domain names you intend to submit to S:H or other marketplaces on NW if its greater than or equal to tier-2 ( see image below ) and price is more than $12k it will be accepted by SH, if its rejected by SH at least one of the other marketplaces will accept it ... I'm saying this because one of my names that was tier-2 was rejected by SH but accepted on alter.

another thing to note, NW lists some of my domain names on SH as less than $500 so I'm not saying NW is a standard so please do not limit yourself to submitting tier-2 names like me.

this is what I wanted to tell ayomide32 and help me search one or two names grin grin grin

Wow! Wow!! shocked shocked

Bro I owe some bottle of beer.

Thanks for the tip.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenbuoy(m): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2021
Great name!

Is this a handreg, sir?
James39:
creative own

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.