Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (183100 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2021
IDEALCASH:
You verify by changing the DNS of the domains to that of squadhelp.
Thanks alot for the reply sir.
But how do I go about changing the Domain Nameserver (DNS)? Sorry for asking too much questions.
I'm a beginner.

Modified.
I've known my way around changing a Domain Nameserver (DNS)
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2021
Cyril009

This thread.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:00pm On May 06, 2021
What's up brandable people? Seems SH is slowing down lately
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Cyril009(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Cyril009

This thread.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2021
Isaacmacdon

Here

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Isaacmacdon

Here

Big ups boss

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by CornOak(m): 3:40am On May 08, 2021
Being a while here. cool

11 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2021
My accepted dove

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:48am On May 09, 2021
Trust everyone is doing fine here.
Below are some of my recent SH names.
Most are creative owned as I now focus more on submitting my own names rather than having SH register them.
Currently portfolio size is a 165+ premium names.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 6:54am On May 09, 2021
ikhalyfah:
Trust everyone is doing fine here.
Below are some of my recent SH names.
Most are creative owned as I now focus more on submitting my own names rather than having SH register them.
Currently portfolio size is a 165+ premium names.
Boss smiley
You're doing really well! We pray for sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2021
I want to own Cure Virus, Khalifa. Lol. Strange to see such good names available.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I want to own Cure Virus, Khalifa. Lol. Strange to see such good names available.

My thoughts exactly...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 6:38pm On May 09, 2021
fergusen:
60 cool cool .
SH has been slow with approvals. I struggled to add 10 more names. Now 70 premiums.
I've been exploring Alter also. Got a couple of names there.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2021
fergusen:

SH has been slow with approvals. I struggled to add 10 more names. Now 70 premiums.
I've been exploring Alter also. Got a couple of names there.
Good for you. Mine is now the other way round. Now have over 80 accepted on Alter. The goal was hundred. But it's now time to build my SH portfolio. The whole thing now seems very easy to me. One already accepted last week, three submitted and two of those should be accepted. Lol.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 9:35am On May 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Good for you. Mine is now the other way round. Now have over 80 accepted on Alter. The goal was hundred. But it's now time to build my SH portfolio. The whole thing now seems very easy to me. One already accepted last week, three submitted and two of those should be accepted. Lol.
cheesy
I bet you spent a considerable amount of time studying both marketplaces grin
In terms of naming style, I've seen more success on Alter with names that end with 'IX':
Example:
Root word: Patrol
Add 'IX' suffix = P.a.t.r.o.l.i.x
Getting two words brandables accepted on Alter has been next to impossible. Partly because (I think) almost all meaningful two words combos are already registered, and I usually submit unregistered names for review. I won't be surprised if majority of two words combo names on Alter are NOT recent handregs.

For Squadhelp, I have come to discover they are less strict when it comes to seller owned/registered. Since they would not be bearing the cost of renewal and other related liabilities.

About 80% of my SH portfolio are two word combos. But Alter... embarassed Those guys seems to like names like Franknol, Dettol, butol, Kubota grin. grin.
And those kind of names are not in line with my brandable investing Strategy. I like brandables with obvious keywords. They seem to sell well on SH. The SH marketplace insight (available to Silver members and above), lends credence to this fact.
Alter is trying. But I think the commission they take (10%) is limiting them from going all out in terms of marketing. That 10% is not sustainable. When you look at how much effort SH puts in getting our names out for end user view and consideration, you'll wonder if Alter can go that far, with the paltry 10% they take.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 11:21am On May 11, 2021
The longest brandable domain i have seen on alter

"ConstructionCenter//com"

fear catch me grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 11:32am On May 11, 2021
James39:
The longest brandable domain i have seen on alter

"ConstructionCenter//com"

fear catch me grin grin
shocked grin
Is it yours?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2021
fergusen:
cheesy
I bet you spent a considerable amount of time studying both marketplaces grin
In terms of naming style, I've seen more success on Alter with names that end with 'IX':
Example:
Root word: Patrol
Add 'IX' suffix = P.a.t.r.o.l.i.x
Getting two words brandables accepted on Alter has been next to impossible. Partly because (I think) almost all meaningful two words combos are already registered, and I usually submit unregistered names for review. I won't be surprised if majority of two words combo names on Alter are NOT recent handregs.

For Squadhelp, I have come to discover they are less strict when it comes to seller owned/registered. Since they would not be bearing the cost of renewal and other related liabilities.

About 80% of my SH portfolio are two word combos. But Alter... embarassed Those guys seems to like names like Franknol, Dettol, butol, Kubota grin. grin.
And those kind of names are not in line with my brandable investing Strategy. I like brandables with obvious keywords. They seem to sell well on SH. The SH marketplace insight (available to Silver members and above), lends credence to this fact.
Alter is trying. But I think the commission they take (10%) is limiting them from going all out in terms of marketing. That 10% is not sustainable. When you look at how much effort SH puts in getting our names out for end user view and consideration, you'll wonder if Alter can go that far, with the paltry 10% they take.

I agree with all you wrote. Everything.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:35pm On May 11, 2021
SH is hot with sales again. The Marketplace dashboard has been populated with fresh sales withing the last 48hrs

Make my own enter abeg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 10:18pm On May 11, 2021
fergusen:

shocked grin
Is it yours?

no
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 8:00am On May 12, 2021
fergusen:
SH is hot with sales again. The Marketplace dashboard has been populated with fresh sales withing the last 48hrs

Make my own enter abeg cheesy

Yeah. Their review time has improved too... It's now within hours/days.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2021
Hey fellow SH domainers.
I'd like to get your thoughts about this stage of registration.

Do I have to put my profile picture?
Likewise my country and street address?

I'm asking as a result of the perception of Nigerians by certain online companies.

Cc: ikhalyfah
Fergusen
Sapiosexuality

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 9:02am On May 12, 2021
SH Owned

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Hey fellow SH domainers.

I'm asking as a result of the perception of Nigerians by certain online companies.

Fergusen
Sapiosexuality

No Racism on SH. Fill your 9ja address. I believe we all did. Let's project the country in a better way..

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Hey fellow SH domainers.

Fergusen
Sapiosexuality
Yes. Put every real thing. Fear nothing.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by nkeona(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
ambitious//geek.com available for handreg Previously listed on SH
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:41pm On May 12, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Hey fellow SH domainers.

you can upload your logo as profile picture...

country and street address is important for when you make a sale and want to withdraw the money, you'll be asked to submit either national ID, international passport or driver license.. the name, country and street address have to be the same as it is on any of those documents..
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
Thanks bosses.

Cc: Sapiosexuality
Meetme01
Codemaniacs.

Another thing, who determines if a domain name should be listed as premium and not standard?
Cos, I'm trying to list a coined name and don't know if I should list as premium or standard.
Thanks.

Your responses would be appreciated.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 6:14pm On May 12, 2021
SH Owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Thanks bosses.

Cc: Sapiosexuality
Meetme01
Codemaniacs.

Another thing, who determines if a domain name should be listed as premium and not standard?
Cos, I'm trying to list a coined name and don't know if I should list as premium or standard.
Thanks.

Your responses would be appreciated.
Who determines if a domain name is listed as premium or standard ? You're the one, it's simple do you need more exposure and marketing for your name and also a high price which is only possible with premium listing ? Go for premium!

You're trying to coin a name and submit, I believe you don't own it yet and it's unregistered, simply opt for unregistered premium and submit it, once accepted or rejected, you'll be notified via email on what to do next. Go for premium!

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
Finally I finished reading from page 1.
A big thank you to the bosses and everyone that has contributed to this great thread.
My domain journey starts now. So help me God.
Goodluck and more sales everyone

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Lush100(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2021
deedee44:
Finally I finished reading from page 1.
A big thank you to the bosses and everyone that has contributed to this great thread.
My domain journey starts now. So help me God.
Goodluck and more sales everyone

I will advise against " domain journey".

It's just a "ring' to spend your hard earned money.

Forget those that says otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.