Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money;blessing Okoro Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money;blessing Okoro Said (450 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / “your Husband Has No Business With Your Money” – Blessing Okoro Tells Women / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money;blessing Okoro Said by Theak1212: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Popular Relationship Blogger, Blessing Okoro has revealed the main reason she took a bold decision to stop sleeping with men for money.

Okoro, in an Instalive conversation with Denrele gave an account of an experience during an outing which influenced her decision while still in the university. She further stated that men who pay for sex, talk to women in a demeaning way.

According to her, an older man who she and her friends hung out with, asked her to give him a bl*w job at a hotel in a demeaning manner. She said that experience alone was enough humiliation to make her quit the ”runs” business.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t9swPxccyI
Re: Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money;blessing Okoro Said by Zabiboy: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2020

OLD NEWS...

(1) (Reply)

Mother Staging Her Daughter To A Boy Or Staging Her Small Sister To A Boy / Footballer Calls Police After Gets Tired With A Sex-insatiable Girlfriend- Video / Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.