Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye (5620 Views)

We Are In Support Of Yoruba, Biafra Admission Into UNPO —middle Belt President / Yoruba, Biafra UNPO Membership: Risk Of Nigeria Breaking Up Now Higher / UN Has Admitted Biafra As 46th Member Of UNPO — Uwazurike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by gidgiddy: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

I can see Ipob that has been shouting for God know's when achieve their biaforu, infact they are now independent.

Well at least they are shouting, these ones are joining organisation because they cant even shout

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by jneutron4000: 1:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Sunky200:

Ogoni is also a member
that's great
I see possibility in collaboration of the western side of the Niger River
Ogoni is a member, this further shows that the Igbo biafra is a fraud that seek to appropriate others homeland. Others Ethnicities within the SS wants their separate Nation and freedom but Igbos are forcing them to be part of their biafra so as to dominate them the way Fulanis is currently dominating in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by UmuezeOzoagba: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

Ipob have been shouting, screaming, joging and dancing skelewu for enternity without achieving shit! You people wan't us to be behaving like Ipob miscreant and we say no is it by force

I didn’t see any oduduwa membership flag either. This could just be a mere propaganda. However I know IPOB is a member of Organisation of Emerging African States (OEAS), they work hand in hand with UNPO

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/04/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum-within-90-days/
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Iceberg3: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Gross foolishness is when you keep on attacking someone, other people whereas,when in actual fact and according to Lagbaja, "NA WETIN YOU DEY FIND I DEY FIND!!!"

Other way see south should pray for these abominable people and wish them luck,for the sake of our unborn children
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Sctests: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Covidodo:

Rotten akpu people are the ones running from pillar to post just to be in Aso Rock in 2023 .

A Yoruba man spent 8 years there already while another one is presently enjoying Ikokore and waiting to spend another 8years.

No flat..headed osu mai gala would ever occupy Aso Rock .

Lemme burst your bubble , a Yoruba man would still be in Aso Rock beyond 2023 .

If I were an Osu iPod , I would start preparing for another round of fruitless jogging in the name of Biafravd restoration come 2023.

Where's Atiku , Sarathief and the uncouth Dino today ??
Any political project supported by the lepers of the East is doomed for failure .

If you yorubas are so confident, why didn't you make Awolowo president? Why did you forsake him and force him to take the 'ratak' route to the land of the spirits? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Iceberg3: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

Ipob have been shouting, screaming, joging and dancing skelewu for enternity without achieving shit! You people wan't us to be behaving like Ipob miscreant and we say no is it by force

It is not by force, infact nobody invited you to be/do like anyone in the 1st place.

But what about you people,why carry ipob matter and their methods for head like Agege bread? Why don't you people leave ipob alone in their quest for emancipation? Is ipob now the problems of Yoruba?!
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by wingmanIII: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2020
solmus:
cool

we no dey make mouth, we make moves.. big boys move

Odua a gbe wa oo

Self determination is not about insulting everybody and breaking bridges its about applying wisdom in a sophisticated method... After 2023 - 2031 Yoruba Presidency, then our time to plan a new course

While they were making noise all over the place we silently made our Amotekun working and operational with full legal backing

What of Ondo state? Herdsmen have recently sacked communities and murdered some indigines.
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Iceberg3: 6:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Sctests:

If you yorubas are so confident, why didn't you make Awolowo president? Why did you forsake him and force him to take the 'ratak' route to the land of the spirits? cheesy
That's the truth,they've never made any of their own president! They sold a whole popular ACN away to a less and unpopular CPC and made a northerner president!

They mention Obj today but heaven knows they rejected him during 1999 elections. Today both obj and the man they supported 1999,Falae,are more or less villains to them!!!!

Is it not foolishness,that I'm attacking you whereas it's what you are looking for that I'm also searching for?!?!

These people are a huge abomination to us other south.
Fyi,I'm Edo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Sctests: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

That's the truth,they've never made any of their own president! They sold a whole popular ACN away to a less and unpopular CPC and made a northerner president!

They mention Obj today but heaven knows they rejected him during 1999 elections. Today both obj and the man they supported 1999,Falae,are more or less villains to them!!!!

Is it not foolishness,that I'm attacking you whereas it's what you are looking for that I'm also searching for?!?!

These people are a huge abomination to us other south.
Fyi,I'm Edo

I dey tell you my brother, they give another region 500K votes for the first time, begin beat chest say na dem be kingmakers. grin

Why dem never make themselves kings since 1950s?
Yoruba funny no be small. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by gwafaeziokwu: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Balogunodua:

[s]Osu show prove that Ipob is a member of UNPO before spew[/s]ing tra
[s][/s]sh.

No time for mentally unstable e rats. Gbafuo dia
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by gwafaeziokwu: 6:57am On Apr 29, 2020
jneutron4000:
Ogoni is a member, this further shows that the Igbo biafra is a fraud that seek to appropriate others homeland. Others Ethnicities within the SS wants their separate Nation and freedom but Igbos are forcing them to be part of their biafra so as to dominate them the way Fulanis is currently dominating in Nigeria.

grin grin

I am really laughing out hard on the hypocrisy on display. I will save this thread for posterity.

Meanwhile, UNPO is not a UN appendage like your mind is telling you. It is just a non profit secessionist vehicle funded by individual members. Just like so many other non profit out there that emerging nations that want independence have joined in other to strengthen their agitation. Biafra is in many of them eg OEAS.

Your true colour have been revealed, the question is why the pretense all along.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by adekolaelect(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Covidodo:

Rotten akpu people are the ones running from pillar to post just to be in Aso Rock in 2023 .

A Yoruba man spent 8 years there already while another one is presently enjoying Ikokore and waiting to spend another 8years.

No flat..headed osu mai gala would ever occupy Aso Rock .

Lemme burst your bubble , a Yoruba man would still be in Aso Rock beyond 2023 .

If I were an Osu iPod , I would start preparing for another round of fruitless jogging in the name of Biafravd restoration come 2023.

Where's Atiku , Sarathief and the uncouth Dino today ??
Any political project supported by the lepers of the East is doomed for failure .

Thank you .it is their destiny to be slaves which they must accept.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by jneutron4000: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin grin

I am really laughing out hard on the hypocrisy on display. I will save this thread for posterity.

Meanwhile, UNPO is not a UN appendage like your mindis telling you. It is just a non profit secessionist vehicle funded by individual members. Just like so many other non profit out there that emerging nations that want independence have joined in other to strengthen their agitation. Biafra is in many of them eg OEAS.

Your true colour have been revealed, the question is why the pretense all along.
Why are you forcefully attaching ethnic groups in the SS who do not wish to be part of you Despite the fact that some of them has expressed that willingness to have their own Nation. Why are you afraid or scared to have only Igbo speaking Nation

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:
Gross foolishness is when you keep on attacking someone, other people whereas,when in actual fact and according to Lagbaja, "NA WETIN YOU DEY FIND I DEY FIND!!!"

Other way see south should pray for these abominable people and wish them luck,for the sake of our unborn children
Yes o, we are praying for the abominable igbo and wish you luck.
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2020
wingmanIII:

What of Ondo state? Herdsmen have recently sacked communities and murdered some indigines.
Oga sharap, my state is not your coward enugu
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2020
This is how to do it.

People, sit up and learn from the sophisticates.
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by EvilSpirit5: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
This is how to do it.

People, sit up and learn from the sophisticates.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Na wa ooo

What exactly are you afraid of. All states that want independence are vocal about it.

Why carry one naija for head but deep inside you want freedom

Goodluck to getting independence with flowery words and long grammar

It's win win for us cool

I can feel your pain through my phone right now.

How does it feel like to be scammed by your director?

He was busy jumping from the UK to Israel to US and Italy, gallivanting and enjoying the money you all donated, yet he couldn't even register you guys in an international organization that mattered.

Even the Ogonis are registered there.

You can drop your phone now and weep bitterly. I would do the same if NnamdI Kanu scammed the hell out of me.

Oh and by the way we don't make noise. We ACT.
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Standing everywhere but not standing anywhere.

The term for double face in their locality is sophistication.

Wait a few days and see if any group from the north call them out on this development

You will start seeing distancing, dissociation, outright denial.

It's a familiar game cheesy

When is your Criminal Republic of Biafra going to take off dear?
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by EvilSpirit5: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I can feel your pain through my phone right now.

How does it feel like to be scammed by your director?

He was busy jumping from the UK to Israel to US and Italy, gallivanting and enjoying the money you all donated, yet he couldn't even register you guys in an international organization that mattered.

Even the Ogonis are registered there.

You can drop your phone now and weep bitterly. I would do the same if NnamdI Kanu scammed the hell out of me.

Oh and by the way we don't make noise. We DO.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by EvilSpirit5: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

When is your Criminal Republic of Biafra going to take off dear?
[/s]
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
XANDERBOY85:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

When an excited Banji Akintoye makes to hand over the acceptance letter to the dudes you just listed, they'll derisively look at it with corner-eye without even bothering to touch it, and one of them will say, 'wetin be this....we send una message? better return that nonsense, abi you no see say we dey happy for 'one Nigeria'? oloriburuku like you!' smiley
[/s]

I detect pain here.

Even Ogoni is listed as a member.

Tell us, what did Nnamdi Kanu do with the funds y'all have been sending to him?

I guess now that he's dining with Ojukwu, those funds are non recoverable.

What a pity. Wipe your tears.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Iceberg3:

[/s]

Wipe your tears dear.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

This is how its done? Joining a little known organisation that has no weight? If you like join all the organisations in the world, unless you come out to agitate against the oppressive authority that is holding you down, then you haven't started

Some people see the rhetoric and actions of IPOB such as denouncing Nigeria, protesting on the streets, waving flags, asking for referendum and massmobilisation as foolish but these are non violent ways of struggling for self determination. Those people cant do what IPOB does because they dont have the backbone to do what is difficult, they have the backbone to enter a worthless organisation because it is easy

Lets not kid our selves. The Yoruba nation has no interest in self determination, they are content with being politically relevant in Nigeria and producing the president of Nigeria from time.
I thought I was the only one who saw through their shenanigans. grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by stanluiz(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2020
World igbo congress is also admitted into United Nations.

So there is nothing to chestbeast about this thread.
Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Balogunodua(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Iceberg3:

It is not by force, infact nobody invited you to be/do like anyone in the 1st place.

But what about you people,why carry Yoruba matter and their methods for head like Agege bread? Why don't you people leave Yoruba alone in their quest for emancipation? Is Yoruba now the problems of Ipob?!

Ipob carry yoruba matter for head like gala singing and dancing skelewu shouting afonja forgeting biaforu in their quest for freedom.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Difrent: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Five years from now you will start hearing about how they first registered before the Igbos.

They have first class in history distortion. But then that is why we are here to set the records straight. cool

IPOB IS NOT A MEMBER OF UNPO.......... and if you say otherwise PROVE IT

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Balogunodua(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2020
UmuezeOzoagba:

I didn’t see any oduduwa membership flag either. This could just be a mere propaganda. However I know IPOB is a member of Organisation of Emerging African States (OEAS), they work hand in hand with UNPO

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/04/biafra-oeas-demands-snap-referendum-within-90-days/
They just join oga wait and see them been included and stop spewing trash, so go mourn cownu death.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Difrent: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Some people see the rhetoric and actions of IPOB such as denouncing Nigeria, protesting on the streets, waving flags, asking for referendum and massmobilisation as foolish but these are non violent ways of struggling for self determination.

No one would have bothered or felt insulted if it were only the above you engage in, but you are engaged in revisionism, backbiting , hating other tribes, polluting the cyberspace with insults on other tribes ALL BECAUSE YOU LOST ELECTIONS AND THEREFORE FEEL IF YOU ARE NOT THE ONES THERE YOU BETTER LEAVE...... above all YOUR GREED is nauseating

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye by Balogunodua(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well at least they are shouting, these ones are joining organisation because they cant even shout
Yes!
We can't!

I don't see Scottish in the UK shouting, jog, or dancing everyday, and i can't see them insulting or calling anyone cowards i also can't see them demanding for anybodies head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ex-bayelsa Governor Is Dead / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassTinubuOutOfOffice: (Photos) / Military Regime Vs Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.