Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88291 Views)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
pls join Yahoo, it's the best job in town.
Proudly a Yahoo boy

grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Samakus(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.

No be today you and the OP beef start aswear cheesy

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by trutht828: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

First test ursef... U will. Bliv mi

You mean the same way you tested positive for dumbness and stupidity?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by SexytorresE(f): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eiyaa
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes..I know u r broke.. U can't send it....

Na just mouth u get... Broke Lactating frustrated evening newspaper.

Go meet ur mother
You wan use me start your yahoo job ba? grin you wey brain dey run from wan do yahoo. grin

As I dey see you, you get laptop so? Abi nah your 3310 you wan use. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by HolyTitus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
So? Was that why you were sulking and frustrated?? Iwo nah fe lo shey Yahoo tori pe ki obinrin le like ee abi ?? Mtchew! I cant wait to read the aftermath of that girl of your dreams in love with a G-Boy and you making it reaalll big at last at what they called "Tailor". #IreOoo
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
You wan use me start your yahoo job ba? grin you wey brain dey run from wan do yahoo. grin

As I dey see you, you get laptop so? Abi nah your 3310 you wan use. grin grin

Was ur father a yahoo boy b4 he married ur mother
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Samakus:

No be today you and the OP beef start aswear cheesy
No be beef, I just dey mood to whine the guy ni grin grin. I no dey keep beef with people let alone monikers. That's madness nah! grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by KaptainAfrika: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
I dedicate this song to you. You don’t know the bullet you just dodged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vTm96LPk5c

ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by pansophist(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Money cant buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything. Go hustle bro. Just no kill yaself, she no wan do. Na by force ? grin

Edited.

Cc. Ariza

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Was ur father a yahoo boy b4 he married ur mother
E pain am. grin

For the last time, send your details. tongue
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by baysol: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me
Look at you you are about to regret for the rest of your life if you dare join the band wagon of evil doers whose life will soon be ruined. As to the girls good riddance to bad rubbish. They don't deserve you and they have proved unfaithful in little thing how will they hold on to big thing as marriage. As to your awkward friends please stay away people who can take your girlfriend and feel nothing can take your life without any qualms. Stay away and one day your true heart will find you. Improve your fashion business and you will see the light at the end of the tunnel. I repeat don't join the league of mofos as you are on the road of destruction.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Galactico4ever(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
In what world will the average lagos girl pick a tailor over a yahoo boy?OP i've seen your previous posts and unless you start taking yourself serious, you'll continue meeting Oloshos

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

So, you live on a street of yahoo boys, but you aree the only honest tailor there and all the ladies you have met, constantly leave you for yahoo boys.

Anyway, many yahoo boys have become millionaires with the right direction, so, wish them well and face your tailoring work until someone who would prefer a tailor comes around.

You people just make up idiotic stories, so Nairaland boys can use ten pages to insult women and tell you how you will one day be rich and better than the yahoo boys. Clear your mind, because e fit no happen.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Daboomb: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Your First Name is Stupid, your Middle Name is Stupid and your Lasy name is Stupid!
If l ever hear you come here to complain again, i will order Coronavirus whip for you.

*Made-up story though.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rickbronze:
It will always beat me every time as to why a man who hasn't achieved financial success is worrying/thinking about women. That's why I love naija girls, they'll put you in your place so fast your head will spin.
he might be a succesful tailor..u never know cheesy
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
pansophist:
How can you be sad you lost a leech of a women? She and your yahoo friend both deserve each other, let them be and face your hustle. Their relationship is built on a sinking sand, he is a glorified thief that enjoys some kind of honour due to how fu.cked up Naija had become. Also, dont just be sad about girls leaving you, but understand that they are the one that gave a honest reason why they left, many will just hide it and cite reasons such as incompatibility, irreconcilable differences etc.

How about upping your skills? Start posting on Instagram, inventing new styles, look for handsome men and beautiful girls to flaunt with your designs on social media, advertise and scout for more clients to notice you. Register register business, make business cards and share it to companies. Look at what others in your field are doing better than you and be better. Take a course on entrepreneurship on udemy/YouTube if you need, and grow big. Tailoring sounds low and stagnant, how about fashion designing?

You'll make so much money and meet far quality people that way. You're probably lacking with women, that makes you feel bad that a leech left you, really ? Bro, I tell you honestly that if you've experience what true love is from a woman, you wont even be attracted to them in the first place. A woman that loves you will love you with your dirts. Loving someone is wholesome, not selective. She probably will leave or be extremely bitter with her internet criminal of a bf when his money dries up, and he lacks the skills to make money.

Story

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
safarigirl:

So, you live on a street of yahoo boys, but you aree the only honest tailor there and all the ladies you have met, constantly leave you for yahoo boys.

Anyway, many yahoo boys have become millionaires with the right direction, so, wish them well and face your tailoring work until someone who would prefer a tailor comes around.

You people just make up idiotic stories, so Nairaland boys can use ten pages to insult women and tell you how you will one day be rich and better than the yahoo boys. Clear your mind, because e fit no happen.

Enemy of progress, stay away
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
E pain am. grin

For the last time, send your details. tongue

Broke girl...... Go feed ur baby

He is nt happy with u

I know u r broke n u just trying to hide it

Can u send me 10k to prove u ain't broke??

Let's see how u will chicken out..

10k is equivalent to ur life gringringrin

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
pansophist:
How can you be sad you lost a leech of a women? She and your yahoo friend both deserve each other, let them be and face your hustle. Their relationship is built on a sinking sand, he is a glorified thief that enjoys some kind of honour due to how fu.cked up Naija had become. Also, dont just be sad about girls leaving you, but understand that they are the one that gave a honest reason why they left, many will just hide it and cite reasons such as incompatibility, irreconcilable differences etc.

How about upping your skills? Start posting on Instagram, inventing new styles, look for handsome men and beautiful girls to flaunt with your designs on social media, advertise and scout for more clients to notice you. Register register business, make business cards and share it to companies. Look at what others in your field are doing better than you and be better. Take a course on entrepreneurship on udemy/YouTube if you need, and grow big. Tailoring sounds low and stagnant, how about fashion designing?

You'll make so much money and meet far quality people that way. You're probably lacking with women, that makes you feel bad that a leech left you, really ? Bro, I tell you honestly that if you've experience what true love is from a woman, you wont even be attracted to them in the first place. A woman that loves you will love you with your dirts. Loving someone is wholesome, not selective. She probably will leave or be extremely bitter with her internet criminal of a bf when his money dries up, and he lacks the skills to make money.
You dey fall hand Pan.
Look at how the guy ignore sensible comments but replies jabs quickly, that should show you he is only trolling. grin

He may not even read this comment of yours grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Enemy of progress, stay away

You are your own enemy, how can you progress when you cannot face your front and move ahead? Sit down inside your shop and keep analyzing who left you for yahoo boy, they will contact you to sew asoebi for their wedding
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Samakus(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
No be beef, I just dey mood to whine the guy ni grin grin. I no dey keep beef with people let alone monikers. That's madness nalh! grin

Now, that's class!!!

I like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
post=88967363:
Keep doing your job and try as much as possible to forget her.

She go meet her own for front.

END OF THREAD
lol she did nothing wrong.she said she did not want to date a tailor.its her choice.its just the same way some graduates will refuse to date a housegirl
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
pansophist:

You'll make so much money and meet far quality people that way. You're probably lacking with women, that makes you feel bad that a leech left you, really ? Bro, I tell you honestly that if you've experience what true love is from a woman, you wont even be attracted to them in the first place.

A woman that loves you will love you with your dirts. Loving someone is wholesome, not selective. She will cherish you, and gaze at you like a work of fine art. You'll feel respected and grounded, and her love will motivate you to become a better man. It is sad that this generation of people haven't experienced what true love is hence, they become sad and chase after leeches that clearly denounced them.

She probably will leave or be extremely bitter with her internet criminal of a bf when his money dries up, and he lacks the skills to make money to reboost her materialistic love. Do your thing, and at the end, he who laugh last, surely do laugh best.

Noted bro
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Fine bt go for corona test... U look positive
see how you spoil thread. Acting like a baby and replying mentions you should not have.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
ProfDview1:

Can u send me 10k to prove u ain't broke??

Aaa ahhhh we are getting there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by karnap(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
you sound like a loser
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by omojesu316(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sir, the situation you are in is sad and I emphasize with you.

Please, I want to discourage you from thinking of yahoo. It is a crime, just like armed robbery. I do not think you will ever consider becoming an armed robber, will you?

Alternatively, you can learn some digital skills and offer them online. You will still get clean, legit money.

I pray that you find the woman that will want you and not just go for the highest bidder.

Stay safe. smiley

ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
Aaa ahhhh we are getting there. grin grin

I knew it... U will surely chicken out.. 10k is too much for u.... Giving out 10k is like Giving ur life out for sale gringringringrin

How many have u helped in this period?

With ur church mind, say the truth.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
You dey fall hand Pan.
Look at how the guy ignore sensible comments but replies jabs quickly, that should show you he is only trolling. grin

chai someone actually wrote that epistle for this guy.
ProfDview1:

Noted bro
You noted nothing, only quoted to save face. Yes or Yes? grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by pansophist(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ariza:
You dey fall hand Pan.

He did. Hallelujah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo / South Africa Ranked Highest Porn Online Watchers In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.