Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

If Your Exgf Block You On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Exgf Block You On Her Whatsapp Status (546 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Exgf Block You On Her Whatsapp Status by Bobolof343: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you notice she block you on her WhatsApp status if she need your favour Will you render it
Re: If Your Exgf Block You On Her Whatsapp Status by Oluromantic: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Stop dating small girls una no go hear. Women who block have psycho. If you call someone your ex, all you need do is delete his contact. When he sees you don't reply him anymore, he will throway you comot. Blocking is a low self esteem action.

I don't expect her to come for help cus I date working class ladies. If she comes back, she will render help to my pocket and on my bed.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men Says These 13 Qualities In Women Make Them Wife Materials.... / Pregnant Ciara Flaunts Her 'bumpin' Baby Bump In A Sexy Bikini (photos) / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.