Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (56715 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Nigeria Police Arrest Acclaimed Atheist, Mubarak Bala, For Alleged Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Terrorist and paedophile unah abeg choose one grin

Who arrest that dwarf of kadanu after he blasphemy against Jesus Christ our savour

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by JAMO84: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Even you have insulted Jesus. Everyone knows Jesus is insulted everyday with no consequences. Ask Charlie hebdo what happened to him. Ask innocents in Kaduna who died cause of a cartoon in Denmark. Bloodsuckers!!
You've made two references to where Mohammed was insulted by Christians, can you give me a single reference to where Jesus was insulted by Muslims?
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Lamiri(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

Ha until you read about the crusaders, Queen Mary, the 100 year war, the persecution of Jew's and Muslim's. Man the Christians were hot in the previous centuries. Islam just dey show face now. They no even fit compare.
Thanks my brother, soft drink or beer choose one grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Christianity has evolved? Really. If your religious fanatical brothers have their way even today, they will kill a gay person and will fill justified. In fact it happens on daily basis and they feel that they arer doing Jesus work. Most of you Nigerian Xtians too will support such move. So pls save be the BS.
If, if, if.... From people who practise same religion with shekau

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Lamiri(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ausrichie:

Go back in time and check out what happened. If not for Locke Christianity and Rome would have been worse than the terrorists you experience today.
Even the Refomation led to loss of lives in Europe not to talk of the 30 years war
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Lamiri(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
SexytorresE:
I think I will open new Facebook acct for this . He is also my frd on Facebook, I’m an atheist, but I rather talk in the areas I was indoctrinated to . This boko haram Muslims are something else, fighting for someone u were told existed without prove . U fight for someone that couldn’t fight or end coronavirus talk more of telling people how to end or prevent it , instead scientists are the ones leading so far. Why can’t the said person they talked about defend his or herself to prove he or she is real? Nonsense and religion. It will nevr end here in Nigeria until they stop being religious and putting religion aside and face reality lipsrsealed
Sexy Atheist
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
You've made two references to where Mohammed was insulted by Christians, can you give me a single reference to where Jesus was insulted by Muslims?
Check El-Rufai's twitter page. And your Nairaland comments too...
And point of correction. Charlie hebdo magazine is an atheist magazine not Christian while the Danish newspaper never insulted Mohammed not to mind that it has no affiliation with Christianity. Stop being blinded by hate and ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by ridwanlawal: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Aidejay:
I agree with your point a bit, but this does not in any way add or invalidate the fact that in the 21st century, I.e today the present people are still being arrested for blaspheme a crime that attracts a death sentence.
Religion is different so as our undividual personality or character. I am a muslim but there are some procedure to follow before sharia law or death sentence for the blasphemer

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felyyaks:

You have been spilling out thrash from the beginning of this thread, God!! You are so bitter. Mr historian

E dey pain you han?

Instead of you to be thanking me for telling you facts that your pastorprenual slave master will not dare tell you, you are here bitching like a 2 cent hoe.

Get the FVCK out of the kitchen of you can't stand the truth/heat.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by semyman: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
kaycee125:
Terrorist religion, religion of piss.
Gullible sheep
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by emmaitive(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:
Christianity has done what Islam will never ever do when it comes to terrorism and killings .it just got reformed over time because the Europeans that invented got tired of it and it's nonsense.

The transatlantic slave trade was founded on Christianity. That's just one example of the evils of the religion and how it hurt and killed millions of people here in Africa.

Christianity did more worse in the 18th century and down.

I guess you do not know much about Christianity and its spread throughout the World.

In a bid to spread and convert people Christians killed millions of people.

Religion itself unleashes terror where ever it goes.
Oga shut up jor

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

I beg, without Europeans you won't even know jack about Christianity. Christianity was considered a cult until a Constantine A roman king adopted it as his religion. Jesus was a joke among the Jews until the Roman kind adopted the religion. The bible was written by the same Romans to fit their own ideology and yes there are verses in the Bible were killing is justified. And many millions have been killed over the years in regards to Christianity.

Leviticus 24:15–16
“Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. And whoever blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death.”

Since you like derailing the topic and quoting what has no correlation to the life of Jesus Christ. Let me now show you why sensible people like Mubarak Bala after living as Muslim. Have discovered that Muhammad is a Pedophile clown.

Let me show you small biography on the life of Muhammad:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ، عَنْ زُهَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، قَالَ لَيْسَ أَبُو عُبَيْدَةَ ذَكَرَهُ وَلَكِنْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ الأَسْوَدِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَتَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْغَائِطَ وَأَمَرَنِي أَنْ آتِيَهُ بِثَلاَثَةِ أَحْجَارٍ فَوَجَدْتُ حَجَرَيْنِ وَالْتَمَسْتُ الثَّالِثَ فَلَمْ أَجِدْهُ فَأَخَذْتُ رَوْثَةً فَأَتَيْتُ بِهِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخَذَ الْحَجَرَيْنِ وَأَلْقَى الرَّوْثَةَ وَقَالَ ‏

‏ هَذِهِ رِكْسٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرِّكْسُ طَعَامُ الْجِنِّ ‏‏
Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad (narrated) from his father that he heard 'Abdullah say:

"The Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to defecate, and he told me to bring him three stones. I found two stones and looked for a third, but I could not find any, so I picked up a piece of dung and brought them to the Prophet (ﷺ). He took the two stones and three away the dung and said: "This is Riks." Abu 'Abdur-Rahman (An-Nasai') said: Riks is the food of the jinn.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 42
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 42
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاَهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ هِلاَلِ بْنِ يِسَافٍ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا اسْتَجْمَرْتَ فَأَوْتِرْ ‏"
It was narrated from Salamah bin Qais that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"When you clean yourselves (with stones, after defecating), use an odd number."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 43
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 43
Sunan an-Nasai

Muhammad fainted due to his epilepsy during when the Kaaba was constructed in his time and not by Abraham as Muslims lie:

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْحَنْظَلِيُّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمِ بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ، جَمِيعًا عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ بَكْرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، وَاللَّفْظُ، لَهُمَا - قَالَ إِسْحَاقُ أَخْبَرَنَا وَقَالَ ابْنُ رَافِعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، - أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي عَمْرُو بْنُ دِينَارٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ لَمَّا بُنِيَتِ الْكَعْبَةُ ذَهَبَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَعَبَّاسٌ يَنْقُلاَنِ حِجَارَةً فَقَالَ الْعَبَّاسُ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم اجْعَلْ إِزَارَكَ عَلَى عَاتِقِكَ مِنَ الْحِجَارَةِ ‏.‏ فَفَعَلَ فَخَرَّ إِلَى الأَرْضِ وَطَمَحَتْ عَيْنَاهُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ثُمَّ قَامَ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ إِزَارِي إِزَارِي ‏"

‏ ‏‏ فَشَدَّ عَلَيْهِ إِزَارَهُ ‏‏ قَالَ ابْنُ رَافِعٍ فِي رِوَايَتِهِ عَلَى رَقَبَتِكَ ‏‏ وَلَمْ يَقُلْ عَلَى عَاتِقِكَ ‏‏

Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported:

When the Ka'ba was constructed the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and Abbas went and lifted stones. Abbas said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Place your lower garment on your shoulder (so that you may protect yourself from the roughness and hardness of stones). He (the Holy Prophet) did this, but fell down upon the ground in a state of unconciousness and his eyes were turned towards the sky. He then stood up and said: My lower garment, my lower garment; and this wrapper was tied around him. In the hadith transmitted by Ibn Rafi', there is the word:" On his neck" and he did not say:" Upon his shoulder."

Sahih Muslim 340 a
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 93
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 3, Hadith 670
Sahih Muslim

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا رَوْحُ بْنُ عُبَادَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا زَكَرِيَّاءُ بْنُ إِسْحَاقَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ دِينَارٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَنْقُلُ مَعَهُمُ الْحِجَارَةَ لِلْكَعْبَةِ وَعَلَيْهِ إِزَارُهُ فَقَالَ لَهُ الْعَبَّاسُ عَمُّهُ يَا ابْنَ أَخِي لَوْ حَلَلْتَ إِزَارَكَ فَجَعَلْتَهُ عَلَى مَنْكِبِكَ دُونَ الْحِجَارَةِ - قَالَ - فَحَلَّهُ فَجَعَلَهُ عَلَى مَنْكِبِهِ فَسَقَطَ مَغْشِيًّا عَلَيْهِ - قَالَ - فَمَا رُؤِيَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ عُرْيَانًا ‏.‏
Jabir b. 'Abdullah reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was carrying along with them (his people) stones for the Ka'ba and there was a waist wrapper around him. His uncle," Abbas, said to him: 0 son of my brother! if you take off the lower garment and place it on the shoulders underneath the stones, it would be better. He (the Holy Prophet) took it off and placed it on his shoulder and fell down unconscious. He (the narrator) said: Never was he seen naked after that day.

Sahih Muslim 340 b
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 94
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 3, Hadith 671  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Muhammad crushes someone's head with stones:
Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنِي يَحْيَى بْنُ حَبِيبٍ الْحَارِثِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدٌ يَعْنِي ابْنَ الْحَارِثِ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو كُرَيْبٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ إِدْرِيسَ، كِلاَهُمَا عَنْ شُعْبَةَ، بِهَذَا الإِسْنَادِ ‏.‏ نَحْوَهُ وَفِي حَدِيثِ ابْنِ إِدْرِيسَ فَرَضَخَ رَأْسَهُ بَيْنَ حَجَرَيْنِ ‏.‏
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters and in the hadith narrated on the authority of Ibn Idris (the words are):

" He (commanded) to crush his head between two stones."

Sahih Muslim 1672 b
In-book : Book 28, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 16, Hadith 4139  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Felyyaks(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

E dey pain you han?

Instead of you to be thanking me for telling you facts that your pastorprenual slave master will not dare tell you, you are here bitching like a 2 cent hoe.

Get the FVCK out of the kitchen of you can't stand the truth/heat.

Guy No one needs your facts.Gosh!! you are so bitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

You do the same please. Islam has killed just as many people. Saying no religion as killed as much as Christianity is just being short sighted to be honest.

Besides both religion has dark histories. With time one has evolved massively while the other is still holding on to the old ways.

But this isn't the point here. The point is a man has been arrested for blasphemy. Which will mean death under Sharia Law. What do you think about it? I personally think its the height of stupidity. But there is a law in the constitution that confers a sentence of 2 years for anyone who speaks badly about a religion. Have actually forgotten the exact location in the constitution.

I don't subscribe to killing anyone for whatever beliefs they choose to hold. That doesn't stop me from educating these religious brainwashed Christians in Nigeria who think that their religion is just clean because they lack the true history of the religion they claim to know so much about.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Felyyaks:

Guy!! No one needs your facts.Gosh your bitterness stinks

Lmao, yeah the facts and true history stinks you to high heaven. Good.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by MJBOLT: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
abeg shut up,how many atheists do you see preaching everyday,disturbing the peace of others,how many atheists do you see threatening others with eternal damnation,how many atheists do you use strapping bombs to blow people up because they believe in gods etc.if you religious zombies kept your religious trash to yourselves,atheists would stay in their lanes.

jikins:

I thought atheist are meant to be more enlightened than religious folks. Then why result to the same tactics as them? Stay in your lane, if they enter your lane then give them hot hot. But you jumping into their lane doesn't make you any better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

More lies. What does Saxon wars between two Europeans have to do with slave trade? The Arabs are still trading in humans till today. Tell us another story. Go and count the number of Syrian refugees in Germany plus why so many headslammer have invaded most European capitals. Why don't they go to Dubai, Malaysia, Indonesia and Qatar

Saxon wars are the wars were people were killed for refusing Christianity. Your blodas don't even know that such history exist.
Why have your blodas invaded Muslim countries such as UAE, Qatar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and so on?
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by OgaHector: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
yrex01:
Muslim terrorist doesn't match xtains crusaders in killings. But it's what they made y'all bliv. Been born in a specific religion z not ur fault but failing to question and finding all bout the religion you've born to bliv z wat they called total foolishness. Your ancestors had their hands tied behind dem, slaved n even some got killed brutally when introducing xtanity to you. Deny that fact mate.
They were sold as slave in Jesus name or in Christianity name?.. The slave traders preach Christianity and gospel of Christ? .. Go and kill Mubarak for your Allah and his fake prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:
[s][/s]

You asked and you shall be given -

Blind brainwashed religious retarded olodo, here are some readings for you to do. I just hope that you have the mental capacity to read and comprehend.
It's always good to know your TRUE history instead of the water down you are being fed.

https://time.com/5171819/christianity-slavery-book-excerpt/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/the-bible-was-used-to-justify-slavery-then-africans-made-it-their-path-to-freedom/2019/04/29/34699e8e-6512-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

“And the sons of Noah that went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole world overspread. And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: and he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s unclothedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.”

Should you desire more information on how the Bible was used to justify enslaving and killing your forefathers for over 300 YEARS, pls let me know and I'll do the honor of recommending more readings for you.

Ignorance is the biggest VIRUS in Nigeria.
You're a miserable ignoramus. How does slaveholding become slavery in your book. You don't realise it was the Brits who did slave trade not Americans. They simply sold them to Americans. Besides, your link points out that same Bible was used by the slaves for their emancipation. Compare with Mohammed who fought wars to get slaves and encouraged sexual abuse of slaves. You have failed at your first attempt. Try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by McBluemoon(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Who ever wrote this is a goat..

HIbreed:
Christianity has done what Islam will never ever do when it comes to terrorism and killings .it just got reformed over time because the Europeans that invented got tired of it and it's nonsense.

The transatlantic slave trade was founded on Christianity. That's just one example of the evils of the religion and how it hurt and killed millions of people here in Africa.

Christianity did more worse in the 18th century and down.

I guess you do not know much about Christianity and its spread throughout the World.

In a bid to spread and convert people Christians killed millions of people.

Religion itself unleashes terror where ever it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Turantula(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr i don't support this
They should release him

And we should all stop this fuckkking argument on slave trade
Not necessary
Although it started with Christianity
But later Both religion were guilty of that shit.

You all should seek for knowledge
Slave trade never started with Christianity, mohammed (phd) had both sex slaves(female & male) and labour slaves

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Blitzerz: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lamiri:
Olodo, transaharan not transatlantic
Sharrap my friend.
Either way, u r still wrong

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Saxon wars are the wars were people were killed for refusing Christianity. Your blodas don't even know that such history exist.
Why have your blodas invaded Muslim countries such as UAE, Qatar, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey and so on?
Saxon wars were expansionist wars between Europeans. Why are you crying for the Europeans. Ask uthman Dan fodio for the meaning of jihad. Say hi to the sultan for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're a miserable ignoramus. How does slaveholding become slavery in your book. You don't realise it was the Brits who did slave trade not Americans. They simply sold them to Americans. Besides, your link points out that same Bible was used by the slaves for their emancipation. Compare with Mohammed who fought wars to get slaves and encouraged sexual abuse of slaves. You have failed at your first attempt. Try again.

Rubbish, you must lack proper comprehension.
Go back and read again. British and others started slavery but it was the Americans who eventually took over made it into big businesses.
Plantations in SE of the United States were in dire need of slave laborers and they eventually embarked on their own missions to West Africa to capture, transport and enslaved millions of Africans.
Whe. Some objected to the trade, they used the bible to justify the trade. That's not even in question. Everyone agreed that it happened but you were trying to rewrite history.
American slave trade and the use of thr bible to justify it is a open book, you don't even need a scholar to lecture you on it unless you are dumb dumb like you.
You are a dumb SOB with the brain of a chicken. Dumb motherlover can't even read simple articles and comprehend. What if recommend full books for you.

Pls STFU and get LOST.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Hadsty23(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
That's all of your problem... who actually knows the true religion should actually come forward. All I know is that no matter what religion you into. Either Xtian, Islam or Traditoonal your purest state of mind, kind to humanity will be the judgement. The honest and purest sate of our mind is religion.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Saxon wars were expansionist wars between Europeans. Why are you crying for the Europeans. Ask uthman Dan fodio for the meaning of jihad. Say hi to the sultan for me.

Saxon wars were wars fought in order to convert German pagans into Catholicism. Go and read and get proper understanding then come back for more.

Just Google saxon wars, it's right on the internet. Done and tired of spoon feeding all these blind religious fanatical dumb dumb.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Lamiri(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blitzerz:

Sharrap my friend.
Either way, u r still wrong
make your research please
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by jikins(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
abeg shut up,how many atheists do you see preaching everyday,disturbing the peace of others,how many atheists do you see threatening others with eternal damnation,how many atheists do you use strapping bombs to blow people up because they believe in gods etc.if you religious zombies kept your religious trash to yourselves,atheists would stay in their lanes.

Lol why are you so easily triggered. How many Christians do you see preaching every day, disturbing the peace of others? How many Christians do you see doing all those other stuff you mentioned? I certainly don't.

There are athiets who won't let me rest everyday, I personally know 2. Anytime I post something on my status they quickly jump on the it.

But I think in the heat of your triggered emotions you missed my point so lemme come again. Its not every post on religious that an athiets should jump on especially when they were not referred to or addressed. Respect should be given to peoples religious belief. Same way you will definitely want others to respect your atheism. Enjoy your belief no one is fighting it with you. But jumping on every religious topic is unnecessary. It makes you just as bad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Lamiri(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by jikins(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

I don't subscribe to killing anyone for whatever beliefs they choose to hold. That doesn't stop me from educating these religious brainwashed Christians in Nigeria who think that their religion is just clean because they lack the true history of the religion they claim to know so much about.

Lol its not only Christianity that Nigerians are ill informed about. Many are ill informed about Islam, pandemics, and so many other stuff. So don't take it personally.

But while you educate try not to exaggerate and over emphasise on one religion. Religions generally have bad histories not only Christianity and Islam.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Rubbish, you must lack proper comprehension.
Go back and read again. British and others started slavery but it was the Americans who eventually took over made it into big businesses.
Plantations in SE of the United States were in dire need of slave laborers and they eventually embarked on their own missions to West Africa to capture, transport and enslaved millions of Africans.
Whe. Some objected to the trade, they used the bible to justify the trade. That's not even in question. Everyone agreed that it happened but you were trying to rewrite history.
American slave trade and the use of thr bible to justify it is a open book, you don't even need a scholar to lecture you on it unless you are dumb dumb like you.
You are a dumb SOB with the brain of a chicken. Dumb motherlover can't even read simple articles and comprehend. What if recommend full books for you.

Pls STFU and get LOST.

Typical of headslammers to brandish insults about when spewing lies. They've been taught to get violent and aggressive when one disagrees with them. That's why they end up imploding. Knucklehead osi. The pain of hunger is making you lose control. I'm not the reason for your hunger. Ask Muhammed why. Slave trade was abolished in the 18th century you ignoramus. But slaveholding continued which is what your articles were talking about. You can mention the countries Americans came to in Africa to carry out raids in search of slaves. Buffoons like you will get half knowledge and think you know everything. Go and read the history of Sierra Leone and Liberia and why Liberia has an American looking flag and also when emancipation of slaves started in the US by Lincoln. Bumbling idiot. Dumb head.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.