Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (56682 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Nigeria Police Arrest Acclaimed Atheist, Mubarak Bala, For Alleged Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 12:15am On May 01, 2020
Firebomber:

Ooo really but you sound more like you are an illiterate. Oloriburuku leleyi sha, who perform genocide on the original inhabitant of Egypt? when did black Egyptian be com white Muslim Arab? This idiot is talking about Christians dark age to just if his brothers present behaviors. I guess those that I mentioned above are article not event. Hopeless troll.
Rubbish Egyptians have been Berber Arabs for years chai just forget you don't read history period. And PS I am not a Muslim go through my posts. I am an atheist I don't like Christianity or Islam I just say the truth if you don't like it don't comment. Egyptians were not really black I read an article were some scientists tried to know if there has been genetic continuity and they simply said yes it's the same even from the photos of one of the mummies Queen Hatshepsut she had auburn hair for bleeps sakes. Illiterate? ha I've spoken with more cultured words than you I haven't even called you anything past a fool but you are boiling with so much hate, I know this is not how Christians are.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 12:20am On May 01, 2020
cuteeme:

Shutup all that was in the past, yet terrorism has been associated with you people in the ancient times and in the now, can you kindly explain that to us, dnt come with google crap, we all know what is there, christians are more informed than y'all. Show face ko, show leg ni.
Of course it was in the past that was my point my brother. Religion is dangerous we should instead sought out peaceful paths like philosophy instead of hugging religion that has been the cause of mass massacres since time immemorial. You just need to read the Bible and be disgusted by the mass massacres and oppression and also the useless Quran the same thing. Man Buddhism should have been the world's religion not all these useless abrahamic religions.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by pacespot(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2020
Which kind arrest be this? I am humanist too. Humans before religion bigotry anytime anyday.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2020
Firebomber:

You are just a complete waste of space. So because it have been long that Arab perform genocide on Egyptian now mean it doesn't exist right? Or what are you instigating, what a shame. Well I won't waste my time with you.
https://medium.com/@dwomowale/how-egypt-became-arabized-2450847c3d4e

You can educate yourself when you are done trolling.

Smile you are an atheist that chose to attack Christian because one of your atheist member was about to be killed in the north by Muslim, but instead of condemning the act and look for a way to rescue your brother you are busy trying to justify it with Christian history, don't you see how dumb you sound?

grin grin grin Egyptian are not really bad? You are kidding right? Oooh I guess they are white and yellow, hopeless troll. You read article writing by your fellow brain dead troll.

So your reference is a painting��� you expect them to paint in black in those century, are you serious?���

You guys have started again oo, I guess this is a complementry word from you.

I did not mention any paintings there I simply said a group of scientists tried to check if there was a change in genetics and they said no change. Well I guess nairaland is the same let me report you self.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
Firebomber:

You are just a complete waste of space. So because it have been long that Arab perform genocide on Egyptian now mean it doesn't exist right? Or what are you instigating, what a shame. Well I won't waste my time with you.
https://medium.com/@dwomowale/how-egypt-became-arabized-2450847c3d4e

You can educate yourself when you are done trolling.

Smile you are an atheist that chose to attack Christian because one of your atheist member was about to be killed in the north by Muslim, but instead of condemning the act and look for a way to rescue your brother you are busy trying to justify it with Christian history, don't you see how dumb you sound?

grin grin grin Egyptian are not really bad? You are kidding right? Oooh I guess they are white and yellow, hopeless troll. You read article writing by your fellow brain dead troll.

So your reference is a painting��� you expect them to paint in black in those century, are you serious?���

You guys have started again oo, I guess this is a complementry word from you.

Rule 2

cc Seun lalasticlala
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by NairaMaster1(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2020
Ausrichie:

Go back in time and check out what happened. If not for Locke Christianity and Rome would have been worse than the terrorists you experience today.

Cry me a river.

Truth is bitter
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by cuteeme: 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
dorox:

The Arabic word for slave is Abeed, and the word for a black person is also Abeed.
Hmmm so if i get you clearly, they mean Abeed equals black person equals slaves?, chai so does black shiny skulls in the north are now referred to as...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.