Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (56700 Views)

Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (Pictures) / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Nigeria Police Arrest Acclaimed Atheist, Mubarak Bala, For Alleged Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Saxon wars were wars fought in order to convert German pagans into Catholicism. Go and read and get proper understanding then come back for more.

Just Google saxon wars, it's right on the internet. Done and tired of spoon feeding all these blind religious fanatical dumb dumb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEalF2t606s

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

Lol its not only Christianity that Nigerians are ill informed about. Many are ill informed about Islam, pandemics, and so many other stuff. So don't take it personally.

But while you educate try not to exaggerate and over emphasise on one religion. Religions generally have bad histories not only Christianity and Islam.

At least we can agree on that. Islam has many many history that today will seem very barbaric and inhumane no doubt. But a lot of Nigerian Christians are ignorant of the fact that their religion also have some very very dark history. If were to be having this discussion with a an American Christian, I wouldn't have to go down that path simply because they know the real history of Christianity and will not deny it. Nigerians are the opposite of that, hence the phrase "trying to be more Catholic than the Pope".
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Qudsi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEalF2t606s

The Saxon Wars (not to be confused with the Saxon Rebellion of 1073–75), were the campaigns and insurrections of the thirty-three years from 772, when Charlemagne first entered Saxony with the intent to conquer, to 804, when the last rebellion of disaffected tribesmen was crushed. In all, 18 campaigns were fought, primarily in what is now northern Germany. They resulted in the incorporation of Saxony into the Frankish realm and their forcible conversion from Germanic paganism to Catholicism.[1]
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Saxon wars were wars fought in order to convert German pagans into Catholicism. Go and read and get proper understanding then come back for more.

Just Google saxon wars, it's right on the internet. Done and tired of spoon feeding all these blind religious fanatical dumb dumb.
Shut your ignorant mouth up. Saxon wars weren't all about religion. It was an expansionist war. What are you going to say next. Colonialism was about religion to? You're too dumb to understand issues. Besides, I don't know how two Europeans fighting became your problem when you have uthman Dan fodio's children teaching you when to slam your head on the ground till now. Seems you're still enslaved by Islam then if we're to use your logic dummy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

The Saxon Wars (not to be confused with the Saxon Rebellion of 1073–75), were the campaigns and insurrections of the thirty-three years from 772, when Charlemagne first entered Saxony with the intent to conquer, to 804, when the last rebellion of disaffected tribesmen was crushed. In all, 18 campaigns were fought, primarily in what is now northern Germany. They resulted in the incorporation of Saxony into the Frankish realm and their forcible conversion from Germanic paganism to Catholicism.[1]

Call a toddler to explain that last part to you. Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Xandelle: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr i don't support this
They should release him

And we should all stop this fuckkking argument on slave trade
Not necessary
Although it started with Christianity
But later Both religion were guilty of that shit.

You all should seek for knowledge

Say only what you know... by the time Muhammad was keeping slaves, Christians were still a minority in Europe and getting persecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

Lol its not only Christianity that Nigerians are ill informed about. Many are ill informed about Islam, pandemics, and so many other stuff. So don't take it personally.

But while you educate try not to exaggerate and over emphasise on one religion. Religions generally have bad histories not only Christianity and Islam.
You better don't let him misinform you by mixing issues up. Those Saxon wars were expansionist wars just like colonialism. They were not strictly religious like the crusades or more especially, Muhammad's conquest of Mecca and Medina. They are two different things. An economic war with a philosophy or an all out war to propagate a religion. The former is what the Saxon wars and colonialism are about. For the latter you talk about the crusades and of course Muhammad's holy wars. Don't get things confused.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

If you are too dull to understand that they were being forced from their pagan religion into Catholicism (Christianity) then I'm done wasting my time responding to you. Your infantile comprehension is scary and sad for an adult. At least I assume that you are an adult.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by saaron(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Though the savage arrest of Mubarrak is condemnable, I'm happy it happened. This here will make Nigerians and the world see the true identity of buhari's islamic regime. Remember, buhari swore he will fight for total implemetation of Sharia all over Nigeria back in 2001. Now that he's the president, the islamic bigot has not only pursued islamic agenda against the rest of non muslims in Nigeria, he has elevated Sharia law above the constitution, no thanks to his illegal appointment of Sharia Lawyer as CJN.
If some of you here are still doubting the elevation of sharia law in Nigeria, consider this; Is the arrest of Mubarak, the humanist on grounds of ''Blasphemy'' not an indication that buhari's islamic regime has made Sharia superior to Nigeria's constitution? Which one is Blasphemy? The only law that has Blasphemy law in it is Islam's Sharia law, and muslims especially northern muslims regards Sharia law above Nigeria's constitution.
Truth is the rest of Nigeria have NOTHING IN COMMON with Northern muslims. They're nothing but a bunch of islamic terrorist fundamentalist no different from Abubabar Shekau of Boko haram. These are the same bunch of liars that will lie to you right to your face that boko haram terrorist are not muslims but won't hessitate for a SECOND to grant AMNESTY to terrorist murderers killing in the name of Islam, while the ARREST AND KILL those who dare criticize their religion islam.
The earlier Nigerians move towards the total disintergration of Nigeria the better for all of us. Let northern arewa go their seperate way and practice their total sharia since they value it more than human lives.

ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

If you are too dull to understand that they were being forced from their pagan religion into Catholicism (Christianity) then I'm done wasting my time responding to you. Your infantile comprehension is scary and sad for an adult. At least I assume that you are an adult.
I've asked two simple questions you've refused to answer. Is colonialism a religious war too? Shall we then agree that you're still slaves since uthman Dan fodio forcibly converted you guys to Islam too? Answer then we can see who the dull fool is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I guess it's safe to assume that you don't even understand the meaning of the word "Catholicism". No wonder. I beg bye bye.
Go back to night school.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by oxiide22(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba muislims sha
can I Bleep u?
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

I guess it's safe to assume that you don't even understand the meaning of the word "Catholicism". No wonder. I beg bye bye.
Go back to night school.

Lol. Dan Fodio's slave is running away when confronted with the truth. Don't go and cry o. Enjoy your life of headslamming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Who do the Christians look up to?

Jesus

Who do the Muslims look up to?

Muhammad.

Did Jesus engage in War whether Saxon or Arab while on Earth?

Nope

Did Muhammad the supposed last prophet after Jesus who was supposed to continue the peace acts of Jesus fight wars?

Yes. Plenty of them. Even Beheading 800 Jewish men in one day.

Did Jesus Christ instruct to take up arms and fight wars?

Nope. Infact, he said if you slapped. That you turn the other cheek. That you are blessed when you are persecuted for his sake as your reward with God is greater. That you even love your enemies that persecute and hate you.

Did Muhammad instruct Muslims to take up arms and fight wars?

Yes. He said Muslims should fight in the cause of Allah till everyone takes up the Shahada or pay the Jizya.

So in conclusion if someone claims to be a follower of Jesus and engages in bloodshedding.
Is he still a Christian?

No.

Did Muhammad say that Jihad is one of the utmost virtues in Islam and one of the fastest way to Islamic paradise of sex?

Yes he said it.

Proofs exist. We don't need to dig far to bring them up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Legendguru: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ih
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by clemmonce(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:
Christianity has done what Islam will never ever do when it comes to terrorism and killings .it just got reformed over time because the Europeans that invented got tired of it and it's nonsense.

The transatlantic slave trade was founded on Christianity. That's just one example of the evils of the religion and how it hurt and killed millions of people here in Africa.

Christianity did more worse in the 18th century and down.

I guess you do not know much about Christianity and its spread throughout the World.

In a bid to spread and convert people Christians killed millions of people.

Religion itself unleashes terror where ever it goes.
The Transatlantic slave was not founded on Christianity.... It was a TRADE. Our leaders and Elders were involve in the TRADE. Dont bring religion into this. Christianity brought education to Nigeria. At least you can read and write and probably your parents were also educated that is a result of Christianity. If not for Christianity they will be killing TWINS in Nigeria, People will still be killed when a King dies. If not for Christianity they will still be killing people for Witchcraft.
Christianity brought light to the World.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Qudsi:

Who do the Christians look up to?

Jesus

Who do the Muslims look up to?

Muhammad.

Did Jesus engage in War whether Saxon or Arab while on Earth?

Nope

Did Muhammad the supposed last prophet after Jesus who was supposed to continue the peace acts of Jesus fight wars?

Yes. Plenty of them. Even Beheading 800 Jewish men in one day.

Did Jesus Christ instruct to take up arms and fight wars?

Nope. Infact, he said if you slapped. That you turn the other cheek. That you are blessed when you are persecuted for his sake as your reward with God is greater. That you even love your enemies that persecute and hate you.

Did Muhammad instruct Muslims to take up arms and fight wars?

Yes. He said Muslims should fight in the cause of Allah till everyone takes up the Shahada or pay the Jizya.

So in conclusion if someone claims to be a follower of Jesus and engages in bloodshedding.
Is he still a Christian?

No.

Did Muhammad say that Jihad is one of the utmost virtues in Islam and one of the fastest way to Islamic paradise of sex?

Yes he said it.

Proofs exist. We don't need to dig far to bring them up.

Dis is the conclusion of the whole matter. How dat guy will sleep dis night I don't know. Kai!! Muhammad no do well o grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
MarysMeal:

Niger Delta oil will not allow that to happen. Bunch of hypocrites.

Imagine if the oil were to be in the North.
we should pray for the oil to finish so that everybody will find there way

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by jikins(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

At least we can agree on that. Islam has many many history that today will seem very barbaric and inhumane no doubt. But a lot of Nigerian Christians are ignorant of the fact that their religion also have some very very dark history. If were to be having this discussion with a an American Christian, I wouldn't have to go down that path simply because they know the real history of Christianity and will not deny it. Nigerians are the opposite of that, hence the phrase "trying to be more Catholic than the Pope".

I totally disagree about with your statement of American Christians. Just go on twitter and hear them talk and see that they are not all that smart or well informed. There are Nigerians Christians who are informed about the history of their religion. But you won't blame the average Nigerian or American Christians for not spending much time studying their religious history. Even some don't even know about their own national history. Because they are more interested in getting that daily bread.

Nigerians are deeply religious no doubt but so are many other people out there. An American woman was interviewed as to why she wasn't staying at home. She was like she is covered by His blood. If a Nigerian does that we will definitely blow it out of proportion.

My point is we should stop being too hard on ourselves and at the same time placing the west on an unnecessary pedicle.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by jikins(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You better don't let him misinform you by mixing issues up. Those Saxon wars were expansionist wars just like colonialism. They were not strictly religious like the crusades or more especially, Muhammad's conquest of Mecca and Medina. They are two different things. An economic war with a philosophy or an all out war to propagate a religion. The former is what the Saxon wars and colonialism are about. For the latter you talk about the crusades and of course Muhammad's holy wars. Don't get things confused.

It doesn't matter seriously. Both religion has bad past. Its unnecessary counting which is more bloody.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Nasha48: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:
Christianity has done what Islam will never ever do when it comes to terrorism and killings .it just got reformed over time because the Europeans that invented got tired of it and it's nonsense.

The transatlantic slave trade was founded on Christianity. That's just one example of the evils of the religion and how it hurt and killed millions of people here in Africa.

I guess you do not know much about Christianity and its spread throughout the World.

You forgot that there is Trans-sahara slave trade right? Islam has been a religion of violence since inception. Learn to balance your argument.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

I totally disagree about with your statement of American Christians. Just go on twitter and hear them talk and see that they are not all that smart or well informed. There are Nigerians Christians who are informed about the history of their religion. But you won't blame the average Nigerian or American Christians for not spending much time studying their religious history. Even some don't even know about their owns national history. Because they are more interested in getting that daily bread.

Nigerians are deeply religious no doubt but so are many other people out there. An American woman was interviewed as to why she wasn't staying at home. She was like she is covered by His blood. If a Nigerian does that we will definitely blow it out of proportion.

My point is we should stop being too hard on ourselves and at the same time placing the west on an unnecessary pedicle.

Well I have lived among American Christians for most of my life and I can tell you that most are not as judgmental as Nigerian Christians do. Most will also respect your religious beliefs and will not in anyway try to make theirs as superior.
There is always an exception to every rule, so I'm not saying they are all like this but most are.
I can also tell you from my own personal experiences that the deeply religious ones among them knows the history of the religion more than the average Nigerian Christian who is also deeply religious.
All these guys here arguing about the impact of the Bible on the trans Atlantic slave trade and the Saxon wars will not even be part of the discussion.

I agree though that you do make some valid points that some are as just as ignorant if not mare than some Nigerians of all religions.

Just my own personal observations over the years. Th
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Beneman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
lamentor78:
Something is wrong somewhere ,a guy insult a so called prophet that is long time dead and even not a Nigerian and penalty is death for a Nigerian citizen. Let's turn the table a man insult Jesus in Nigeria and Christians will pass their own judgement like- let us pray for him for God to touch his heart and repent
That is the difference between the two

This is 100% true. That's the difference

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

It doesn't matter seriously. Both religion has bad past. Its unnecessary counting which is more bloody.
No no. Sorry I won't agree with you on that. It's a tenet of Islam to fight jihads, gather slaves and kill infidels. Christianity has no such tenets. While Christians might have done some bad things it was surely not in the name of the religion. While Islam expressly asks its followers to kill in the name of Allah, Jesus left no such instruction.

Note that the matter of slavery is just like dat of doing something then using your beliefs to cover it up. They never said their religion asked them to do it. Some people steal in their workplace and quote "all things are mine". That's besides the fact that Americans referred to in the article were those against abolition of slavery who ultimately lost to the abolitionists. They were actually slaveholders who owned slaves but were not the traders or raiders themselves. I hope you can get the difference. It's like being asked to give up something you acquired at high cost which you're not willing to like say stolen goods.

Same for the Saxon wars. The historical hatred between the English and the Germans is well documented and didn't start with Christianity. The Germans refused to embrace Christianity which the English saw as an excuse to fight them. But it's an historical war of conquest not about Christianity like dat of uthman Dan fodio.

It is for that reason you see that down the years, core Christian states like in Europe and Americas have been more peaceful and liberal while Islamic states have remained a hotzone of wars and terrorism. It's about what you can call the tenets or building blocks.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osidazz19:

Well I have lived among American Christians for most of my life and I can tell you that most are not as judgmental as Nigerian Christians do. Most will also respect your religious beliefs and will not in anyway try to make theirs as superior.
There is always an exception to every rule, so I'm not saying they are all like this but most are.
I can also tell you from my own personal experiences that the deeply religious ones among them knows the history of the religion more than the average Nigerian Christian who is also deeply religious.
All these guys here arguing about the impact of the Bible on the trans Atlantic slave trade and the Saxon wars will not even be part of the discussion.

I agree though that you do make some valid points that some are as just as ignorant if not mare than some Nigerians of all religions.

Just my own personal observations over the years. Th
Still ignorant. Transatlantic slave trade is different from slaveholding or transaharan slave trade. Stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
jikins:

I totally disagree about with your statement of American Christians. Just go on twitter and hear them talk and see that they are not all that smart or well informed. There are Nigerians Christians who are informed about the history of their religion. But you won't blame the average Nigerian or American Christians for not spending much time studying their religious history. Even some don't even know about their own national history. Because they are more interested in getting that daily bread.

Don't mind the fool when he's lying about living among American Christians. As if some churches were still not holding services when the lockdown was still on even in New York!! Those they call evangelicals are more jealous of their Christian heritage and will not take bs from no black man talking down on Christianity. Let the guy continue to wallow in his ignorance. He's an headslammer. That's how they are.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by onlyinJESUS: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:

Before I engage you, I need to know your worldview.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Osidazz19: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Still ignorant. Transatlantic slave trade is different from slaveholding or transaharan slave trade. Stop spreading lies.

Dumb ass idiotic fool. Both trans Atlantic trade and holding of slave were both justified by the slave owners.
Let me further educate your empty skull, most large slave owners were also thr ones who sponsored and financed the transportation of these slaves to the new world. When others questioned their trade on ethical grounds, they claimed and backed up their believe in the continuation of the slave business by quoting the bible.

You can try to muddle up the discussion with your dumb, infantile, ignoramus, dumb and blind argument but it's futile and not going to work.

Now Really GET LOST.
Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Iykenuwa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:

I am sure you never read about the sahara desert slave trade. Keffi town sprung up as a result of that trade.

That trade was far worse, predated, outdated, and killed more than the trans-atlantic slave trade. That is why till tomorrow, the communities around nasarawa axis for example never recovered.

what more? the only countries where slavery exist today are Muslim countries, while Christians fought for the abolition of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by makewetalk2: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
My friend you are ignorant.
Islam did more harm to humanity.
Christianity has existed for centuries before Islam. But they did nothing close to what Islam has done and keeps on doing.
your koran urges Arabs to kill you, black devil. you are satan to Mohammed.
go and read about the caliphate and the evil they did.
If you dare to quote me, I will bare your lean stink nyarsh for the world to see. I dare you.

HIbreed:

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Emmanuelcann: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
HIbreed:

Sorry to burst your bubble but all this is simply not true! That any cult group claiming to be "Christian" does evil in the name of Christianity doesn't mean Christianity is responsible. You can find true Christianity in the King James Bible - read the book of Acts of the Apostles and see the difference. There are still true Christians in the world and they practice Bible Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” by Terawa(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
This Kufr Bala must be KILLED..He must be sentenced to death now! [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.