Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms (38330 Views)

Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector / Mass Demotion Looms In Police Over Alleged Lopsided Promotions / Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by airminem(f): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
sad
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by BruncleZuma: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Patosky4U: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
I no even see well again. thought it was NCDC before.

meanwhile check my sign

2 Likes

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by kemii8059: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by olumide4christ: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
If I am president I will scrap this useless organization and that ministry of Niger delta and set up Niger Delta Expedited Development Marshal Fund managed directly from the presidency by men and women with impeccable reputation and eagle eyed watched by all anti corruption body .. The NDDC has achieved nothing absolutely nothing in decades of it's creation rather it is a super vehicle for obscene corruption

Very true sir...I completely agree. I can't really understand why all the governments we had before never thought it right to regularly carry out an audit on the activities and expenditure of the NDDC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by rawtouch: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
ok kindly furnish us with the names of affected staff and offences
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by tonysunkan: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Fighting corruption is not an easy task, but must be done.

If we don't kill corruption, it will kill us.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by realstars: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2020
We Need New Breed Not All This Old Quack.

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by AreaFada2: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
If I am president I will scrap this useless organization and that ministry of Niger delta and set up Niger Delta Expedited Development Marshal Fund managed directly from the presidency by men and women with impeccable reputation and eagle eyed watched by all anti corruption body .. The NDDC has achieved nothing absolutely nothing in decades of it's creation rather it is a super vehicle for obscene corruption

Sadly no messiah anywhere in Nigeria.

Nigeria must be totally reconfigured from top to bottom. No shame in admitting that we have failed and get help. From more impartial people like Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders. Singapore even.
We must now swallow our pride.

Just having educated people is not enough. We lack the discipline and the right attitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Sheriffnetwork2: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Do you know creation of Logo is very important for business.
If you can create an image for yourself, you definitely need a Logo identity which is going to reflect your Business
For a Logo to look Professional, the components must be animal slightly abstract and should be related to your company name.
My name is Sheriff and I am a Graphics designer with over 5 years of experience.
I can create your company's Logo, Business card, Letterhead, Stationeries etc to your maximum satisfaction.

* THE PRICE IS JUST A TOKEN YOU CAN AFFORD

Kindly call or WhatsApp me via (070-848-190-76)
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by bayelsaowei(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
I hope they employ capable and energetic youths to support the aspirations of NDDC.. I have never seen a body as corrupt and useless as the NDDC..

So much runs occurs in that building...its sickening
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Sheriffnetwork2: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone
At this period of Quarantine and everyone is on lockdown, the best thing to do is to find way to make money.
One of the best method is by becoming a youtuber
To learn how to make full living by creating YouTube video. I'll teach you all the nooks and croonies of creating a youtube channel Making money from it
Note: There is a little price attached
Call or WhatsApp me via (0708-481-9076)
Thanks
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by jericco1(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Coro has brought them to limelight
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Okay they will retire people with cases with efcc but the head of nddc , Godswill Akpabio no get case with nddc?

nigeria just shot themselves on the leg with borowhari
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Inother words, you are taking the same old wine and rebranding it with a new label.

The reason why corruption exists in resource dependent countries is because the revenue isn't really dependent on people's sweat. One can steal money from the export revenues, and replace them with next month's revenue...plus since you aren't depending on people's taxes, you have no obligation to make their lives better.

OMPADEC, later NDDC, was set up with the same good intentions you had. OMPADEC was even if i recall clearly under the Presidency then to begin with.See how it ended.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by miclef86(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Why they want give them sleepless night na? Imagine sack letter coupled with this pandemic?
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by kemii1587: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Zagaboss: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
NNPC=NIGERIA NATIONAL PRACTICING CORRUPTION...
NDDC=NIGER DELTA DEVELOPING CORRUPTION....
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Righteousness89(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
HappyPagan:

I am not your brother.

Got better use for my eyes.. can't be looking at the corpse of a dead Jewish virgin. It's been 2000 years.. get over it Bro.

Gay vibes...

This Earth is all I will ever have. In Her, I live and all that keeps me alive comes from Her.

Selah.
[/s]

Brother,
Leave it there
Leave it there
Take the Burdens to the Lord
and Leave it there;
If you Trust and Never doubt,
He will Surely bring you out;
Take your Burden to the Lord
And leave it there
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Gbagbuo247: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Bunch of Old Men just there eating money. Let them go and rest so that younger generation will have chance to take this country to a lofty height.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Long overdue undecided
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by frankmoney(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Nddc is one of the most fraudulent organization in Nigeria after nnpc
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2020
With all the 1% of oil contracts they collected nothing to show
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Reference(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2020
divinehand2003:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-mass-retirement-of-senior-nddc-staff-looms/

NDDC. A stinking cesspit. No right thinking person will have anything to do with that criminal organisation. I took one look at them in 2002 and avoided their airspace completely. You can't say you work for them or with them and will not need an attorney before God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by olumide4christ: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

Nigeria must be totally reconfigured from top to bottom. No shame in admitting that we have failed and get help. From more impartial people like Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders. Singapore even.

Just having educated people is not enough. We lack the discipline and the right attitude.

True... very true. Nigeria would have gone far if all our MDAs were led by foreign Nationals. We have some examples in the UAE and Qatar.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by trutht828: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2020
HappyPagan:

I am not your brother.

Got better use for my eyes.. can't be looking at the corpse of a dead Jewish virgin. It's been 2000 years.. get over it Bro.

Gay vibes...

This Earth is all I will ever have. In Her, I live and all that keeps me alive comes from Her.

Selah.

Lolz. You need a touch from demons to know that there is more to this world than meet the eyes.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by dammie200: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2020
NDDC worse o
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Akpabio come finally cast this place sha. Between NDDC and NNPC ah no even know which one corrupt pass.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by sudhirlucky: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2020
NFL National Fertilizers Limited India is a big company which hires thousands of candidates every year, There is a huge career scope in NFL. You can check latest Recruitment in NFL here.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Reference(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

Same here. Been saying it for ages. Serious people get the very best they can to handle matters important to them. Dangote wil not force a Nigerian into any position that will bring his company crashing down.

We are a people full of sentiment and are paying for it dearly with a nation of extreme poverty and backwardness. People that will rather die than do what is right. You ask a man who has corruption cases before his to clean another corrupted institution....is like taking the face mask of a known corona virus patient and wearing it for protection.

There are thousands of experts throughout the world that you can contract to shape institutions, enterprises, MDA's etc, to transfer values, ideals, technology and best practices. When they have instituted good governance you end their contracts. What is so hard in that.

1 Like

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by olumide4christ: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2020
miclef86:
Why they want give them sleepless night na? Imagine sack letter coupled with this pandemic?

Well..you reap what you sow. That's the law that God has instituted upon the world. They are reaping what they have sowed.

At least 4-6 people working for me and one of my clients are going to lose their jobs before the end or at the end of this lockdown due to corrupt practices that we discovered recently. These practices have been taking place for months but everything was fully exposed recently. A lot of money has been lost by my client due to the activities of these guys. And these guys are just starting life... they ought to have been wiser. I was wise when I was their age and at their present level. I have worked for 8 companies throughout my career besides working for myself which I am doing now. It's on record that I never took 1 kobo from any of those companies. I still meet and call my former bosses up till today. If I stole from them, that would not be possible.

In life, you reap what you sow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Who accounts for the N160billion allocated to North East Development Commission inside one month FAAC ?

So next Month another N160 billion ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji / Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.