Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms (38327 Views)

Massive Job Loss Looms In The Banking Sector / Mass Demotion Looms In Police Over Alleged Lopsided Promotions / Army Council Approves The Promotion Of Senior Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by persius555(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2020
GamalNasser:
If I am president I will scrap this useless organization and that ministry of Niger delta and set up Niger Delta Expedited Development Marshal Fund managed directly from the presidency by men and women with impeccable reputation and eagle eyed watched by all anti corruption body .. The NDDC has achieved nothing absolutely nothing in decades of it's creation rather it is a super vehicle for obscene corruption

The NNDC has men and women of impeccable from the onset until politics became the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by andriods: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Zagaboss:
NNPC=NIGERIA NATIONAL PRACTICING CORRUPTION...
NDDC=NIGER DELTA DEVELOPING CORRUPTION....
This one go school at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by subcbouy: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2020
These people are good at sharing cash not developing the ND communities. Even small they have executed amount below standard. Good that they are being flushed
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2020
who will replace them?
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by kemii2861: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2020
1stola:
Good.
The young shall grow.

Only in Nigeria workers shorten their age and want to die on the job.
Greedy old folks.

MY OGA IS "47" BUT HIN YOUNGER BROTHER CELEBRATE 55TH BIRTHDAY FOR CHURCH LAST MONTH...

Ur Oga case na miracle grin grin grin
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by subcbouy: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Zagaboss:
NNPC=NIGERIA NATIONAL PRACTICING CORRUPTION...
NDDC=NIGER DELTA DEVELOPING CORRUPTION....
Ironically, these are government bodies, carry Nigeria's practices and development hahaha Nigerian people who have bewitched you?
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by kemii7434: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 323757[/color]
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by subcbouy: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
omoakoraye1:
For what reason
For Buhari's corruption campaign
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by kemii8142: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by foreshore(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by taskcompleteng: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020

God helps us.
Meanwhile think of Hulage business with this super sound truck.

Mercedes Benz Atego Truck 12 Tons forsale

it comes with a rotur Engine. diesel.

buy and used

less than a Year used bought last year for moving of goods but as usual nigerian drivers never seems to deliver.

we decided to put it up forsale.

Location is Akoka.

Contact Emmanuel Udoh.

call or WhatsApp.

http:///2347061960316

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by bigiyaro(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
divinehand2003:
NDDC stinks.

That agency should completely go under the hammer and a new body should be reconstituted that will truly meet the needs of the Niger Delta communities.
even if monkey change its suit to agbada its still a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by nerorex01: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=HappyPagan post=88981286]
I am not your brother.

Got better use for my eyes.. can't be looking at the corpse of a dead Jewish virgin. It's been 2000 years.. get over it Bro.

Gay vibes...

This Earth is all I will ever have. In Her, I live and all that keeps me alive comes from Her.

Selah.[/quote]
[/s]

Lift off the veils off your eyes to live above the standards of this world bro.

If you believe in the artefacts of the Egyptian history then bro believe that Jesus exists.

I pray we all reconcile to Him before it's too late.

Remember the case of the rich man in the Bible

I pray that , it will never be our portion in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by SocialJustice: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Akpabio come finally cast this place sha. Between NDDC and NNPC ah no even know which one corrupt pass.
Lol, NNPC na. Was it not there a single $25b contract was awarded without due process. I'm not sure NDDC has seen such money since inception.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Mensah007: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Benwallt(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Because that place is reigning now the want to sack and replace with aboki. I won't be surprised if they change the head
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Dollabiz: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
No more oil money
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
It's long over due, the commission has not really fulfilled it's mandate due to corruption in that organisation.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by bigfish3k: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
olumide4christ:
I knew that things like this would arise after Buhari gave the order for a forensic audit to be carried out on NDDC activities since inception last year. Now, the NDDC staff, past and present, who siphoned all the billions over the years are trying to cover up their tracks and prevent the skeletons in their cupboard from being exposed by frustrating the process.
Now we all can see that when it comes to stealing our commonwealth, tribe or religion does not come to play. To the best of my knowledge, a higher proportion of the past and present staff of NDDC were indigenes of the Niger Delta. You would expect that as patriotic citizens to their people and with the trillions of Naira allocated to the NDDC in 19 years, they would have transformed the Niger Delta into a mini-Dubai but alas, the AVERAGE Nigerian put in charge of money becomes a thief overnight.

This is why I tell those who say Nigeria should be broken up and ethnic nationalities should go their various ways, that it's a simple waste of time. The core problem of Nigeria is corruption and it's inherent in every tribe in this country, leaders and followers alike. Thus, secession is not going to help any tribe. The corrupt leaders will start ruling and the whole cycle of corruption will begin on a smaller level again.

Until we kick corruption out of our mentality as a people, we are going nowhere, either as Nigeria, Arewa, Biafra, OOdua or Niger Delta.

At least secession will solve the problems of ethnicity and religion to the barest minimum then other problems like corruption will later find its own level of solution with internal mechanism

I still repeat that tribalism and religion are our greatest problems.
Solve it and see things fall in place
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by YoungAncient1: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hope after they are retired, we will be employed to fill the void?
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
NDDC is a total waste of resources in the Niger Delta, since its inception there has not been a concrete development in that region of Nigeria
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Iniobizy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dem go hear am from Godswill Akpabio....
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Shegunsmart(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Slash their bogus salaries and employ more hands... way forward.
Re: Mass Retirement Of Senior NDDC Staff Looms by Westernlove: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
olumide4christ:
I knew that things like this would arise after Buhari gave the order for a forensic audit to be carried out on NDDC activities since inception last year. Now, the NDDC staff, past and present, who siphoned all the billions over the years are trying to cover up their tracks and prevent the skeletons in their cupboard from being exposed by frustrating the process.
Now we all can see that when it comes to stealing our commonwealth, tribe or religion does not come to play. To the best of my knowledge, a higher proportion of the past and present staff of NDDC were indigenes of the Niger Delta. You would expect that as patriotic citizens to their people and with the trillions of Naira allocated to the NDDC in 19 years, they would have transformed the Niger Delta into a mini-Dubai but alas, the AVERAGE Nigerian put in charge of money becomes a thief overnight.

This is why I tell those who say Nigeria should be broken up and ethnic nationalities should go their various ways, that it's a simple waste of time. The core problem of Nigeria is corruption and it's inherent in every tribe in this country, leaders and followers alike. Thus, secession is not going to help any tribe. The corrupt leaders will start ruling and the whole cycle of corruption will begin on a smaller level again.

Until we kick corruption out of our mentality as a people, we are going nowhere, either as Nigeria, Arewa, Biafra, OOdua or Niger Delta.

In as much as you are absolutely right. I like the word you used right there. But Secession is a good start. One of my plight Is those Northerners, They are too filthy and backward In reasoning please.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathematics/stastistics Vs Mechanical Engineering / Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.