Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Women Listen Very Attentively - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Listen Very Attentively (511 Views)

Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Listen Very Attentively by happy200(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2020
The era of men seeking for women is passing very fast, I can tell you that most men have lost interest in searching for women and more tired of the word "GETTING MARRIED" I am not saying that you have any solution to it but, I'm just informing you about what is about to befall the women folk in this present generation.
Take note and be prepared.
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by CokeBar(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Be prepared for what exactly?
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by happy200(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2020
CokeBar:
Be prepared for what exactly?
To live independent life.
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by Jfkito: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Why general. So we have spoilt men in boys' attires.
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
happy200:
The era of men seeking for women is passing very fast, I can tell you that most men have lost interest in searching for women and more tired of the word "GETTING MARRIED" I am not saying that you have any solution to it but, I'm just informing you about what is about to befall the women folk in this present generation.

Lol loose cannon grin
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by zoeA: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Women should get this Ebook! Just N500!
Improve your relationships!
WhatsApp 08179176060

Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by happy200(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Jfkito:
Why general. So we have spoilt men in boys' attires.
I explained everything I wrote can you explain this please.
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by SirMichael1: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2020
happy200:
I'm a man and not in the least tired of women. Heaven knows I've been anticipating my marriage since God knows when. Can't wait to say 'I do', can't wait to see how bossy and demanding my wife will be while pregnant, I always imagine getting up and seeing my child with her mum with her big beautiful eyes staring right at me coupled with a bright smile and I just can't wait to see my kids running around the house with my sweetheart chasing and calling after them with me sitting and laughing.
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by ibkayee(f): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Guys who don't care about marriage (allegedly), always obsessed with women getting married, it's a weird phenomenon
Re: Women Listen Very Attentively by happy200(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
ibkayee:
Guys who don't care about marriage (allegedly), always obsessed with women getting married, it's a weird phenomenon
We believe it's almost impossible for someone to think or believe that human being can stay/co-exist peacefully with another. Example I don't and will never believe that out of one million men and women on earth that I or someone will tie him/herself to another person sexually and stay in peace.

(1) (Reply)

How Lockdown Caused Me To Sleep With My Landlord, Repentant Wife Confesses / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Give You Diarrhea / Question For The Ladies. Guys, Sitback And Read Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.