Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) (36545 Views)

Did Peter Obi Handed All Market & Park To His Uncle During His 8 Years / My Friends Died Here': Protester Slams Lekki Toll Gate Reopening(photos, Video) / Breaking News: Abia State Fixes August 10 For School Reopening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Yanmiriflathead: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
FanRong:
Anambra Amaka

IGBO AMAKA !

Cheastbeating ipob
OH LOW SHOW!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
are you sure this will work? they cant even get the date right

Now, you are just being pedantic!!! Infallibility is not for mortals. Just laud the initiative and move on.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by beautyhd: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
The training should extend to Lagos, I'm afraid of next week. The quest to survive and meet up with lost ground may not allow so many in lagos adhere to those safety measures.

Danfo drivers and rest cry cry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by lobbyist(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
sidonlook:

Nice approach but I pray it yield the expected result.
It will. It's better than non.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Abagworro:
Very good development. Anambra is the southeast leader.
Will u guys stop all these rubbish.
That Nigeria is where it is today is because of people that reasons like u.

U hardly hear new York leads, other American states follow or London leads Scotland follow from Britons.

U guys have very low self esteem.

It's high time they create a department in Nigerian tertiary institutions dedicated to self esteem.

I think that is our major problem in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by karnap(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
yellow and green Nnamdi KANU color
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by spautos(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
The lockdown is not helping our economy in anyway. I believe working online is d way to go now.

Register for dis training now

GOOD NEWS TO ALL ON THE PLATFORM!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRIPLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs.

ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE WOULD-BE CLIENTS.

DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
TIME: 10am
FEE- #10,000
CALL/WHATSAPP : 08160410085

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING FOR FREE WHICH WILL BE NEXT WEDNESDAY ONLY CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER IN THE NEXT 1HR.
https://pswglobalsolutions.com/2020/03/23/training/
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by FanRong: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Cheastbeating ipob
OH LOW SHOW!!!

Stay away from sniper, ceiling fan and rope.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by tolexy007(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:
Once markets are opened, forget these things.

It will be very hard,extremely difficult to obey the rules.

Even here wey I dey, upon all the enlightenment, markings, shields, disinfecting shopping carts and what have u, even though there are specific numbers that's supposed to be inside shopping mall at a time, with shop assistants guiding them, people still make mistakes or behave non chalantly. Compare that with open market system we have in Nigeria with no space for movement.

High blood pressure will kill many before this corona already.

I concure
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=Yenefer post=88984605]Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again peace[/quote][/s]
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by goodlistener: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
See as them sit down with big big belle

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
are you sure this will work? they cant even get the date right
Churches has been reopened in Anambra state see the new method

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Elvis2kay: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
In Anikulapo voice..... My people self dey fear too much dem for the thing dem no see, dem fear for for the air around dem.. ��people are now suffocating themselves with face mask... do more research on Covid-19.thanks
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again peace

Your brain came back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by kemii5685: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Mensah007: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by CrimeKsmart: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again peace

It's good you apologise. It's time I apologized too not because they deserve the apology but Islam strong condemns tribalism and speaking I'll of someone.

Hatred is never part of Islam. Let's preach peace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Susu888(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Robert0813: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
CrimeKsmart:

It's good you apologise. It's time I apologized too not because they deserve the apology but Islam strong condemns tribalism and speaking I'll of someone.

[/s]

What happens after RAMadan?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Yenefer(f): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

peace
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra is training another set of oppressors!

Watch out and see how these trainees are going to torment innocent traders and customers soon.

Give them small power, and see them become lords of the weak overnight.

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by bubblesng(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Change of course and Institution on jamb portal This is to inform the general public, parents, and wards that the upload and change of institution/ change of courses in jamb portal has started, for those who are interested should not relent to call or contact us for easy-going change reflections on your jamb portal, we are cbt based online business center based on online jobs, you are advised to be informed of the risk of not uploading your Olevel on the portal, with the upload of your WAEC/NECO it makes it faster and easy for jamb to issue your admission, it also helps to fasten the process of admitting student after post utme exams done within different institutions in the country, https://thenigeriafm.com/change-of-course-and-institution-on-jamb-portal/
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Saintinoo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen. again peace
It continues after ramadan i guess....
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by akajiugochief: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
get these ones tested first before using them to looot or resources. taskforce ko taskforce ni
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
I hope they follow the paths
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by alphanyx: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
All these just to balance account when this is covid 19 wahala is over. Make una chop na una time. Those supporting opening of the 63 markets is because you have never been to only main market before. Training ko training ni!
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
There should be limited opening of markets like it used to be done in the igbo days of old, every 3 days market opens.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by frozen70(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Abagworro:
Very good development. Anambra is the southeast leader.

Good development indeed

Once it increases again, there will be another lockdown for the state and this time around it's going to be for one month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.