Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) (36546 Views)

Did Peter Obi Handed All Market & Park To His Uncle During His 8 Years / My Friends Died Here': Protester Slams Lekki Toll Gate Reopening(photos, Video) / Breaking News: Abia State Fixes August 10 For School Reopening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ebere79: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=DrSamOnowu87 post=88986876][/quote]
Is not true
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by KingGeorge5(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I hope this doesn't backfire amen.

Its not a matter of hope, but the state Should get ready.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ebere79: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

More reason chest beating should be avoided as much as possible. What's the whole senseless appraisals about Anambra for? Because of training with PowerPoint slides?

Enlightenment is the responsibility of everyone. As an individual, you should enlighten even people on your Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.

Lets leave the chest beating for anyone that finds the cure.

No one is chest beating or even boasting about the cure.
Across Lagos state this morning almost all radio stations, Yoruba Herbalist Association are encouraging everyone to eat unwashed bitter leaf soup. It helps to cure the virus and detoxifying.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ebere79: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambrarian will cooperate.
For them to obey the first 4weeks of lockdown
Though is not easy at all but they know what is good for them.

Even my old mum and some of my aunties for villa cooperated not to TALK of Urban dwellers

#Stay Safe and Remain blessed �
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Advancedman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra State Government Trains Market And Park COVID-19 Task Force Ahead Of Markets Re-Opening.

Anambra state government has commenced the training of COVID-19 task force for parks and major markets in the state, as prerequisite for the opening of the major markets and parks in the State on Monday, 4th May, 2020.

The task force is made up of members of all the sixty three major markets in Anambra state.

Addressing members of the task force during the training, the secretary to Anambra state government, Prof. Solo Chukwulobelu said that the task force team will ensure that all markets are orderly and also keep to WHO and NCDC Coronavirus preventive guidelines.

Anambra state Commissioner for Trade and Commerce, Mr. Uchenna Okafor warned that any market that failed to obey and follow the preventive guidelines will be shut down immediately, as government is highly determined to ensure that the state does not record any case of COVID-19 again.

The Commissioner for Health, Dr. Vincent Okplala trained the participants on basic medical hygiene, what they need to know about Coronavirus, mode of transmission and the best way to prevent it.

An official of Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) was present during the training.
Thanks
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by LordShiva97(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one from the Anambra state but let's be frank with ourselves, this is Nigeria we are talking about.

Anyone who has ever stepped foot in any major market in Anambra state or even in the Southeast knows this isn't realistic and it isn't sustainable.

Good luck to them though.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by AdaOgwashi: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
[s]Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace[/s]
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ifko: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace
The gods have accepted ur apology, go and sin no more
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Thatsammie(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace
You have finally regained your sanity.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Lastmankc(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ezennwa:
Apology Accepted

We are one Nigeria

We should act like One
Be vary of that dude its bc of RAMADAN.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Frankcallys(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:

Now that's so much love coming from you. I appreciate you for that my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.