Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) (36547 Views)

Did Peter Obi Handed All Market & Park To His Uncle During His 8 Years / My Friends Died Here': Protester Slams Lekki Toll Gate Reopening(photos, Video) / Breaking News: Abia State Fixes August 10 For School Reopening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Supan(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
If Lagos and kano govt had done this, covid 19 won't have spread this much.

There's always a solution to every problem and we are finding it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Acidosis(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Now, you are just being pedantic!!! Infallibility is not for mortals. Just laud the initiative and move on.

More reason chest beating should be avoided as much as possible. What's the whole senseless appraisals about Anambra for? Because of training with PowerPoint slides?

Enlightenment is the responsibility of everyone. As an individual, you should enlighten even people on your Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.

Lets leave the chest beating for anyone that finds the cure.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
are you sure this will work? they cant even get the date right

We don't do Photoshop in South East, if the date is not correct, then is an error pls.....
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by jnrbayano(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Lalasticlala

Chijioke Obagha not Obuagha
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

More reason chest beating should be avoided as much as possible. What's the whole senseless appraisals about Anambra for? Because of training with PowerPoint slides?

Enlightenment is the responsibility of everyone. As an individual, you should enlighten even people on your Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.

Children of hate and wickedness in sheep clothing , pls leave South East alone....

The people there are on training meaning that when one comes to the market,....one will be directed on how to shop and leave the market
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by FanRong: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen. again peace
You finally completed your drug dose.

This is awesome!
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
quentin06:
There should be limited opening of markets like it used to be done in the igbo days of old, every 3 days market opens.

That's a delicate move. By telling people to visit the market only 2ce or three times a week, you're going to experience an increase in traffic.

The only way to depopulate the market is to close it outrightly or leave the market open 24/7 every day of the week.

Partial lockdown is the best way to spread the virus.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ezennwa(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen. again peace
Apology Accepted

We are one Nigeria

We should act like One

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by AkuOlisa: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Yenefer:

On behalf of the sensible igbos in this forum we accept and also extended our heart felt apologies to you and your tribe for the comments of some uncultureed INDIVIDUALS About your tribe, region and religion.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Acidosis(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Children of hate and wickedness in sheep clothing , pls leave South East alone....

The people there are on training meaning that when one comes to the market,....one will be directed on how to shop and leave the market

So why are you beating your chest like you've found a cure? Empty nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by SocialJustice: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Happyguy201:
Possibly, let's watch and see.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Its a step in the right direction, at least they re trying something because there will be ripple effects from the lockdown.

We re so fixated on daily death figures of convid, we forget other inherent causes of death from frustration, depression, mental torture and other persons with diseases that need proper management like diabities, kidney stone, arthritis

What about pregnant mothers who are due for delivery? Unforeseen home accidents that affect kids and adults?

Our medical personnel are over stretched, the other ones that could serve as backup are locked up in homes.

We ve got to focus on health in a wholistic way and not just focus on one aliment alone.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Supan:
If Lagos and kano govt had done this, covid 19 won't have spread this much.

There's always a solution to every problem and we are finding it.

You re correct.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by PDJT: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

-So sense don finally fall on you. grin

-I apologize too. Let’s be friends again. kiss

-But I thought we’re just having banter here? I love banter, what am I going to do now? Nairaland will suck ooo! cry
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Supan(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace

Pls try and locate your brother, Arrewa/ DanArrewa too. He needs the help that located you.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by teresades: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Abagworro:
Very good development. Anambra is the southeast leader.
Ok. We have heard. Thanks.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by lilyafaten: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Happyguy201:

Because of the problems that year 2020 has presented (covid-19, lockdown, no palliative, hunger virus, Kano deaths, job loss, e.t.c ) they decided to downgrade to year 2019 �� to know if things would get better.

Some people don't just have the patience to go through their presentation before presenting it, and some don't like sharing their work with another colleague to go through and effect necessary corrections.
They believe they are OMNI-knoweth.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Supan(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

Why are you so bitter? It's not good for your health.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

What do you mean by beating chest or chest beating?.....
Why the pain and hatred on Igbo's?..
This thread is so simple to read and give kudos to except one is under a serious frustration .....

You will be better soon bro

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Acidosis(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

What do you mean by beating chest or chest beating?.....
Why the pain and hatred on Igbo's?..
This thread is so simple to read and give kudos to except one is under a serious frustration .....

You will be better soon bro

Learn to commend good things without relating it to a tribe or ethnic group. The underlying intent is to further cause disunity among humans.

No one fcki.ng needs to know your tribe especially when you're appraising a regular non-spectacular initiative.

Keep believing I hate Igbos. grin I don't fcki.ng care about your tribe and mine too grin
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ebere79: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God for his Grace and mercy, espacially for sparing South South eastern states from this deadly Virus

It will work , Anambrà state was locked down the same day as Lagos state and Abuja.
Due to it was announced by Our President

No palliative was given to them aside some philanthropist and community efforts

Am sure of Enugu and Abia state was locked down the same day.
So for their own safety business men and women will cooperate.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
This thing is a disaster waiting to happen in Anambra..

that disaster may likely happen in ur life & not in Anambra State. So we should lockdown forever even when d state is free of kovit...one...nine...birus?

Nigerians are not level headed to abide any rule
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by TheKing4040(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace

My love you are forgiven, just don't go back to your old ways
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

Learn to commend good things without relating it to a tribe or ethnic group. No one fcki.ng needs to know your tribe especially when you're appraising a regular non-spectacular initiative.

Keep believing I hate Igbos. grin I don't fcki.ng care about your tribe and mine too grin

You lack basic societal values and i have no plans for you , just hibernate and go on a hard training....
You will surely come out better....
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Acidosis:

Chest beating??! I fear you are quite far out with this.
I am solely about the right steps taken by the above group... I'm not sure I exaggerated my approval in anyway.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by alizma: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:
I hope this doesn't backfire amen.
It will backfired. Just look at pot belly people they gathered together as taskforce team. This job should be for our youths who are smart and full of energy. Nigeria politicians will mess up chances of survival of the poor masses in this corona virus era. Just watch and see

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:

apology accepted. you don get husband?
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Dollabiz: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Ebere79: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anambrarian will cooperate.
For them to obey the first 4weeks of lockdown
Though is not easy at all but they know what is good for them.

Even my old mum and some of my aunties for villa cooperated not to TALK of Urban dwellers

#Stay Safe and Remain blessed �
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by ugolinze123(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Apology accepted..go and sin no more cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.