Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa (1122 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: LASG Says There Is No Case Of The Virus In Lagos / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Nancy1986: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Am in abakpa enugu the man they found in texaco filling station has heart condition... He drinks hot all the time and smokes like chimney.... I know him well... He begs money a lot.... So I was surprised when they said he had coronavirus considering he has heart problems due to his poor health..... The report is fake...

Added more new pictures .

1 Share

Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by sneezeemek(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2020
The picture you used is not from Texaco, if you 're in Enugu and you 're in Texaco what stopped you from using your immediate environment?
Maybe then we can take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Imperare(f): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Did you carry out a test on him and it turned out negative? Abi people you know can't test positive to covid ?
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Yanmiriflathead: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2020
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra state i believe there is no coronavirus case in the southeast region of Nigeria. Our Incompetent, Kerosene Governors are only using it to cash out.

AkA Ipobslayer
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Nancy1986:
Am in abakpa enugu the man they found in texaco filling station has heart condition... He drinks hot all the time and smokes like chimney.... I know him well... He begs money a lot.... So I was surprised when they said he had coronavirus considering he has heart problems due to his poor health..... The report is fake....

Well do you know his contact history? Do you have any idea of his recent travel history.

With what we know of the illness, he could have in the last one month come in contact with someone suffering from the disease....and there are a lot of folk who test positive for the causative virus of covid19...and never fall sick, meanwhile they act as spreaders.

He could have also come in contact with droplets. All it just takes is contacting droplets.

Plus, people who have pre-exisiting conditions are more prone to fall ill from covid19.

You don't know his history...so stop making assumptions.
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Nancy1986: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
sneezeemek:
The picture you used is not from Texaco, if you 're in Enugu and you 're in Texaco what stopped you from using your immediate environment?
Maybe then we can take you serious

I uploaded new pictures
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why don't you wait for NCDC to test and confirm the case. Besides Texaco axis is blocked, I passed there some hours ago. And the pictures you took isn't where the restricted area is. If you're in Enugu and you know him well as you claimed you won't be posting irrelevant pictures.

That's the restricted, and everyone in that house has been quarantined!

Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Nancy1986: 3:39pm On May 09, 2020
I won't argue with the truth I said
Re: Fake Corona Virus In Enugu Abakpa by Adonispco: 3:43pm On May 09, 2020
Some comments above just dey make me vex; some folks don turn NCDC with their negative index cases just to create panic in our society.
OP; my brother you need cool chilled bottles of beer.

(1) (Reply)

Autism / Typhoid / Doctor Jailed For Obasanjo's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.